1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Selling heads in Vshop

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dat_Coffee, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

It is not possible to sell Enchanted books or heads in the Vshop. I would like selling heads and Ebooks made possible because it would be much easier to sell heads and Ebooks like this, because to sell them one often has to advertise in chat, and it is normally at least an hour before a buyer can be found. If these items were sellable on the Vshop, even if they did take a long time to sell, the seller would not have to be constantly advertising. This would also cut down on the chat spam from people selling their heads and Ebooks. I do not see any negative effects that could come from this, please try to implement it.

Also, I know it is not offically called the "Vshop". But I like that name better than "Meepshop".

2. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

I see how good this could be, but people rank heads and things by different prices. Im out, -1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.