1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Second Ban Was Not Correct

1. Jafu29_1

Jafu29_1 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Jafu29
    When you were banned: Somehow a week ago...
    Reason: X-Raying
    Ban Length: appeal (You can appeal @ meepcraft.com)
    Staff Member:Bob4444444
    Why we should consider your appeal:

The first time I have a X-Ray Mod in my minecraft instance and used it so it was fair to ban me for 7 days... but i have learned from it and removed the mod from my minecraft file so i didnt x-ray again... But when I play at my parents home I have a slow internet connection and caused of this some chunks are not loading so fast or didnt load... so I can see through some chunks and can see whats inside the chunks around the not loading chunk. I have paid for the Elite rank and dont wanna lose the money so I have learned from my first ban. I hope I can convince you that the second ban was not correct.

Kind regards
    Jafu29 (Jan)

PS: Hope all written here from me is correct english, cause im native german and cant spell english so good...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2014 ---
    Maybe can somebody reply to this appeal, so i can play on meep again... (i want to buy a rank upgrade when it is on sale and dont have anything from it when i dont get back...