1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ryguybuddy's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ryguybuddy, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Hi ryguy,

I bought a rank from you, and I waited about 6 hours for it, still, I didn't get anything. I then proceeded to niu VIP -> for my friend, from Scott11B. That transaction went through, but this one still didn't. I re'logged multiple times, and kept refreshing the donations page to see if the name 'MeowTwoMC' came up on the recent donations list. Yet, it did not, and I talked to Scott about it. We both felt it was really sketchy so I decided to report it.

2. ryguybuddy

ryguybuddy Popular Meeper

Dear The_sexy_ninja,
    I told you not to ban me yet. I was asleep. It charged me, I have a receipt. I am not a scammer. This is meep's fault for not proccessing the transaction. I will pay u your 275k back as soon as I am unbanned for something I did not do.

3. ryguybuddy

I confused why I got banned in the first place....

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Well apparently your payment was never applied for the premium rank. I was hoping an admin will see this. Let me bring it to their attention. Sorry this has taken so long.

5. ryguybuddy

Thank you soo much. I was worried i would never get unbanned.

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

We are awaiting onis to look at the paypal history, records accessible to me indicate no payment, however PayPal may.

7. ryguybuddy

Oh c'mon. I was excited about this post

8. ryguybuddy

I appreciate you looking into this. I am wondering what else I can do to help as it has been about a week. I checked our credit card statement and it was charged $10 thru paypal like the screen shots we provided.

If I get a credit for the $10 back and I get re-instated I have no problem giving back the meebles. of course, if it is easier to process and upgrade Meowtwomc that works as well.

Please let me know

9. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Unbanned, due to valid reciept. We still need Onis to investigate the rank not being there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.