1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Russia's Election Meddling

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Jan 6, 2017.

?

Thoughts on Russia's Supposed Hacks?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2018.
  1. Russia Hacked the DNC and It's a Problem

40.7%
  2. Russia Hacked the DNC and It Isn't a Problem

7.4%
  3. Russia Didn't Hack the DNC, But If They Did, It'd Be a Problem

25.9%
  4. Russia Didn't Hack the DNC, But If They Did, It Wouldn't Be a Problem

3.7%
  5. Other/None of the above

22.2%
  1. nokes

nokes Popular Meeper

That feeling when you live in Russia and know that there are no "scary russian hackers", but choose "Russia Hacked the DNC and It Isn't a Problem" just for lulz :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Natsu likes this.
  2. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

Why not? She lost that support for a very good reason: she's corrupt and unethical. While, if the Russians did it its a big problem, it doesn't invalidate the information. It's still good to know, and should still influence the electorate.

Erebus45 likes this.
  3. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

I'm sure that there are things about Trump that would have influenced the election had they been known. Overall, I see where you are coming from and I myself am happy that they came out. I just wish it had happened differently so that it wouldn't be seen as a scapegoat saying "the election was hacked"

Erebus45 likes this.