1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Rusian forum ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by rusian_pedobear69, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rusian_pedobear69

rusian_pedobear69 Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): u kno
    When you were banned: just now
    Reason: rules violations
    Ban Length: 3 days or so
    Staff Member: idk(Id like to know)
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Its probably because I said "best staff my ass" in a goodbye thread of fangdragon or something. I have been using this term very often and I have seen tons of people say this. What is wrong with it this time and not the other times. It's not inapropriate or something anyway. It's probably a fangdragon fanboy or a cutting emo mod(yea you) who can't handle things like these. May I please remind you of oroperion.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2014 ---
    Hello hello

2. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

The word that you stated in the above was the final warning point to get you banned. We do not tolerate cursing of any kind on our server. If you happen to see this kind of cursing, report it. Do you have any reason for us to unban you?

Empoleon_master likes this.
  3. rusian_pedobear69

rusian_pedobear69 Meeper

I did not know this word was "illegal" as I've been using it for ages and this was the first time I got banned or whatever for it. I appologize for this, and I will not repeat this offense again in the future. A warning or something would've been enough to prevent me from using this word again.

Erebus45 likes this.
  4. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Moving to Denied, this ban has expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.