1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

rufuscoombe - Helper APP

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Unknown Bean, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown Bean

Unknown Bean Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: rufuscoombe
    Skype Username: Private - /mail me
    Teamspeak Username: rufusvasion
    Mic use: Very good
    Timezone: GMT (London)
    Hours online per weekday: 1-3 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 4-8 hours
    Position Changes: Premium -> Helper

Introduction: Hello, I'm Rufus! (Roo-Fuss) and I will be entertaining you for the next few minutes. I do hope you consider my application, as I have decided I shall take my time, effort and concentration to this application. I will tell you a bit about myself now; I love meepcraft! I know, that's what everyone says, but, to be honest, Meepcraft is my life! I get bullied at school for playing minecraft. I don't give a cake. I <3 Meepcraft. I have been on, since some time in 2012, near the end. I program sometimes, in my free time. (Which isn't a lot because I'm usually playing meepcraft!) I know, my grammar isn't absolutely the best, but I hope you can handle it so far! I love to help in /shout, and sometimes I like to mess around a bit, with my friends. The policy in meepcraft is something I like to listen to, and concentrate on! I have never been banned on meepcraft, (I believe...) and I love the meepcraft forum community too. Anyway, It's time to convert to the main bit. See you in 2 milliseconds!

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? I feel I can help meepcraft a lot with my skills, I am a good team-player. I have had some experience with being a staff member in the past, so I will know how it works and I will love it. (I hope! c:) Not caring whether I'm moderator, or helper, I know I will have a big responsibility in a lot of things. Helping is a thing I like to do. I help, in real life, some call me a Teacher's Pet but I don't give another cake!
    I don't have an amazing experience with the forums, but I will learn and I will enjoy it, as I go along alone! As I go through my journey of being a helper, I will have help along the way. Other fellow riches, including S-Mods, other experienced Helpers and Moderators! As I get more experienced, I will engage in helping new staff members, on their way to sucess! Listening, is another thing I love to do. Stories are a thing I love too! :D
    Reading, listening, helping, and agility will help me a lot on my journey, and they are all things I can do! So this is why I think I'd make a good helper.

Weaknesses: Being away from the computer is a thing I tend to do a lot. I am always busy with homework, as I am new with a lot of homework and it will take a while for me to carry on with the work I have to do. But, I will always have the free time to play Meeeep and hang with my buds.
    Another thing, I tend to do is eating. I eat A LOT! I'm on my growth spurt, at the moment, but will be off as soon as I can, XD! Those are, hopefully, the only weaknesses that will stop me from helping and answering them questions!

Conclusion: For me, becoming a staff member, is the best day of my life. It's like being the boss of everything. Having the biggest responsibility of my life-time and to come! I feel I will make a great helper, and I will do as I'm told. Perhaps, helping. The clue's in the name! Hopefully, you will consider my application, and give me questions so I can tell you whether, it's a yes or no. Thank you for reading my application, consider carefully, and have a good day!

Bye! Thank you for taking the time of reading my application :D

2. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

New member on forums
    Gt more in shout
    The app was lacking in my opinion
    Sorry

3. Unknown Bean

Unknown Bean Well-Known Meeper

That's alright! :D

4. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello, Unknown Bean

Gratz on your 1st post.

Helper Application
    Should Never be your 1st post.

-1 Reasons below:

1. New Member
    2. I never heard of you till now.
    3. Please put real weakness
    4. Never seen you help in /shout

Some tips:
    1. Spend time helping in /shout
    2. come talk on Teamspeak! its a blast!
    3. Become part of the community
    4. Post more on Forums in Q/A, Discussion
    5. Don't post in ban appeals that you have nothing to do with.

5. Dynamic gaming

Dynamic gaming Meeper

I can see that your title below your name says ¨New member¨ which is not a good way to start, I barley see you in game, and your app was not the best so Im going to be a -1 but Good luck.

Remember to improve your forum activity and help more in /shout

6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

This is your first forum post.
    Thats all I really need to say.

7. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

If eating is a weakness I'll never be helper.

mrli1 likes this.
  8. Klitch

Klitch

- Never see you ig.
    - Never see you on ts.
    - Forums activity is bad.
    - If you are ig when I am then you aren't helping in /shout.

-1 Overall

9. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hi Rufus! Here's what I have to say.
    You are a new member,
    and this is one of your first messages.
    Try and not make eating a weakness, because we all know it's not.
    -1 for me. GL in the future though! ;)

10. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

Hi rufus,

For me at this moment, its going to be a -1;

You seem like a nice person but I would work on the following:
    • Forum activity- Like others have already said, its really important to have some kind of forum activity before applying. Post in Q&A, Report a Bug, and Suggestions
    • I haven't seen you on TS before
    • Your weaknesses do not relate directly to your application. What qualities or bad habits do you have you believe may interfere with your performance as staff.
    • Chat in shout more. There's always people who need assistance in shout!

Don't be discouraged; just work on what I and the others who have responded have said and I'm sure things will turn out.

11. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Denied.
    Rank scam

mrli1, Telinus and iOblivion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.