1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

RossCoombs - Helper -> Moderator application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by RossCoombs, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

You had a really good app, but in game, I have to ask you several times to help out with modreq, there will be 13+ modreq open, and when I ask all the helpers to help me with them, I have to actually ask you personally to help. It's not like I have to ask you once, I have repeat myself, and you're not afk, because you are talking in /shout. When dealing with situations, you act to immature. Asking if you can have their things. Or when there was an xrayer begging to kill them, and having a non-staff member with you doing this. I think you need a little bit more time as a helper. But until I see more maturity from you, I'm going with -1

chirp1234 and FluffbearRCT like this.
  2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I love the amount you help other staff while you're online, you're activity overall is great, always mature about things, definite +1 for me

3. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

Okay, I can totally understand what you're saying, but I've only ever found one X-Rayer mid-act, and this was from one of my friends random porting when we were about to go mining, so it was actually legal for me to kill them. Thanks the feedback though savvvy :)

Thanks bacon too :D

savvvy420 likes this.
  4. TomWat123

TomWat123 Well-Known Meeper

+1 Give him mod, because Tom said so :eek:

5. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Ross I see you as an amazing helper in-game with the amount of modreq's you do however I barely see you helping out on the forums which is another essential job of a moderator. Also from what I see your maturity is not quite ready to make those decisions on ban length, if he should be banned or warned, accepting/denying player reports, or ban appeals. So it is a -1 from me, however you start showing improvement in the area's I mentioned before I will completely reconsider.

RossCoombs likes this.
  6. jgrsas2000

jgrsas2000 Popular Meeper

+1 reasons already said. :)

7. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

I understand, you are a good helper, I just would like to see you act more mature when its called for. :)

RossCoombs likes this.
  8. FatUnicornzz

FatUnicornzz Popular Meeper

No. (hehehehheheehheheehhehe idk I haven't been on for a while I guss u seemz duh c00l maybs a litl)

9. zachforfun123

zachforfun123 Popular Meeper

Your piccys a bit racist. Also Ross, +1 I agree with jgr.

10. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

+0

Just being honest ross, you are kind and all but I don't see you help that much.

oscarhouston likes this.
  11. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

I don't really see you active helping in /shout, but I do see you kicking spammers and stuff.
    Anyways good luck, (+.5)

12. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have had a few issues with immaturity akin to savvvy in the early days of you being a helper, however I feel for the most part these are resolved now. You are always putting in time to the aerver, completing a lot ofmodreqs and ensuring you are in constant contact contacts with the rest of the staff team on Skype, asking questions when need be. +1 for me good luck Ross!

TomWat123 and RossCoombs like this.
  13. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Accepted for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.