1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Riri30's An Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by riri30, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

IGN (In-Game Name): Riri30

Date/Time: Saturday 11 may, 6 pm Swiss time

Reason: "hacks"

Ban Length: 6 days -> Permanent

Staff Member: Well, first Oroperion banned me, and I guess he din't have enough permission to perm ban me, so LexKristen did.

Why we should consider your appeal: I din't hack! I was accused of hacking in KitPvP even though I wasn't. A staff member believed him, and I got banned, but I swear, I din't hack! I donated for Supreme, and I really love this server. I don't want to be banned for nothing.

Thanks for your Support, if you believe me. I really don't want to get banned for nothing!

-Riri30

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Here is the proof for your ban.

You clearly demonstrate hack-like tendencies, such as your head automatically turning to the person closest to you.

Vortex20000, CrythSpeedy and Khafra like this.
  3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Please resubmit an appeal in no less than one month, meepcraft has a strict "no hacked clients" policy.
    Please do us the favor of being honest during your next appeal too. Any appeal submitted before that time will most likely be denied on the spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.