1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Rip's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ripstickmario, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripstickmario

Ripstickmario Well-Known Meeper

n Game Name: Ripstickmario
    Skype Username: Ripstickmario
    Teamspeak Username: Ripstickmario
    Mic use: Teamspeak 3(Yes i have a mic.).
    Timezone:South-East-Central
    Hours online per weekday:2-3(Per day)
    Hours online per weekend:4-5(per day)
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod):I went from Citizen to Premium, then (hopefully!) to hepler

Introduction: Have you ever wanted to help someone? Well with the helper that i will hope and might get, i hope to achieve helping alot of people with whatever provlems that they may have, no matter if they are as small as asking how do get to spawn or as big as town robberies.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? One of the main reasons that i would like to be a helper is that i wold like to help others with their problems, even is they are really small problems, i still like to help others.

Weaknesses:Knowing certain things about higher ranks( I am Exclusive)

Conclusion: So in Conclusion, i think that i should be helper for many reasons. not just so that i will have the respect of the people on the server, that is not a good reason. the reason that i would like to become a helper then eventually become a mod is that i would like to help other players that are having trouble when they either first join the server or if they need help with something else alot bigger such as someone luring him/her or a town robbery.
    I hope that with everything that i have written here has convinced you to consider making me a helper and that you have a nice day!
    ~Ripstickmario

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

3. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

Auto Denied, It's Hasn't been Two weeks since your last application, You may reapply in two weeks.

4. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

-Hasnt been two weeks
    +good that you want to help the server
    -cant see you imagine you helping the server
    -immature
    -weak app
    +this will be auto-denied

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

^

Please wait two weeks before reapplying. Any application before two weeks after this one will be considered spamming, and will warrant an automatic deny and a forum warning.

Follow the suggestions given to you by people on your other applications.

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.