1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

remove mending

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ekjhgekuie, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ekjhgekuie

ekjhgekuie Celebrity Meeper

Remove mending enchantment functionality. Would create an entire enchanted book economy which is currently almost dead at the moment because people only need to make tools once and then use them forever because they mend.

Maybe even give some government trade in program where players can get meebles for event tools with mending before the change goes in to effect so that people don't just lose the value of those tools.

2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Mending ruins any challenge in the game. +1

3. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

The current meta is hard-set on grinding jobs, and jobs are actually pretty decently balanced at the moment. However, some jobs require god tools and some don't. Removing mending will hurt jobs such as digger, woodcutter, and miner while making already overpowered jobs such as artist and farmer more overpowered in comparison. Don't ruin the balance because you want the game to be slower.

And, notice that I said the game will be "slower," not "harder." There is no challenge in mining in a straight line for diamonds and then left clicking mobs at a grinder for 20 minutes to get the enchantments. Everyone has protection 4 armor at this point, it is impossible to die while mining. Grinders are commonplace, it is impossible to die while gaining XP. There is no risk, it is not hard, it is just time consuming.

Let people focus on their jobs instead of screwing with the balance for no good reason.

417Mario, andrewrobins and Adrian like this.
  4. LordMellow

LordMellow SuperMellow

As much as I like mending, I've got an abundance of job points that I never use.

5. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

then add /fix to elite perk? sounds p2w

-0.5 i guess

6. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied.
    @Silver01 's post pretty much explains why this is being denied. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to a staff member :)