1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Relive the old Meep!

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

As many of you know, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma were where we spent countless hours getting to know each other and having fun playing minecraft. Great time was spent playing and enjoying the server: collecting resources, building towns and grinders, enjoying the thriving economy, and making new friends. All of this is consequential to the fond memories that were formed. Some of the greatest builds, masterpieces, were built over the course of hundreds to thousands of hours. Many new players came into the community, while farewells were said to some old. The fun and friendship we experienced will not be forgotten, and will not end.

With the release of the unified towns world, after an unexpected reset, many players in the community requested that we put the legacy worlds up for download. The relaunch of MeepCraft with a reset of towny, new jobs, and so much more resulted in the divulging of many issues that required balancing and correction. Due to this it took some time to fulfill the well warranted request to make the legacy worlds available for download. Providing a means for the community to download of the legacy worlds was the utmost priority to insure the time and effort put into these worlds was not without peril.

Today we are happy to announce that the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma worlds are available for download! Preserving the memories and creations built during the legacy towns era was fundamental to our decision to release the worlds. It is our hope that these worlds are downloaded, explored, and enjoyed from time to time. As MeepCraft continues to move forward in a positive direction it is important not to dwell on our past, but to rather learn from our mistakes and continue for the better.

The world downloads are relatively large so please be aware of that when downloading.​

2. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Good, i can go see my massive crater of what my town used to be c;

Jess_4Ds, cooey, trdavis25 and 4 others like this.
  3. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

can we get the same thing for the old parkour maps like barrier and slicks though

OKNEM, cooey, Zoe89 and 3 others like this.
  4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Yeah I blew up everyones town. Lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2017 ---
    Also! First person to find my stark mansion in alpha and sends me the coords gets 10k! good luck!

cooey, TimothyJH, Lady_Hestia and 3 others like this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Open LAN, enable cheats, /gamerule doFirespread false