1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Really.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by buildmaster1000x, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Buildmaster1000x
    When you were banned:10:50pm 7-12-2014
    Reason:Harrassment
    Ban Length:3days
    Staff Member:Bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal: This ban is not right because the player always bothers me and is known not to like me and tells me no one cares and I say something one time and I get a three day ban. I will start reporting him if that is what I need to do but they always say no one will miss me and is rude to other players.

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Ahahahahahahahaha.
    No.
    [​IMG]

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

As shown in the proof above, you clearly harassed iiTz. Regardless of anything he's done to you, it is unacceptable. if you feel he has harassed you, report it.

Any reason why you feel you should be unbanned? You clearly did harass him, even if you consider it warranted.

4. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

I suppose harassment is in the eyes of the player as well as if the player reports it. That was a statement not exactly bothering him which is basically what harassment is..... but anyway if I had thought that that was going to be a bannable offense I would have never said it let alone said it in shout..... I'm not exactly some 10 year old who just says stupid stuff without thinking about it. Most know that I usually don't just sit and trash people nor bother them because I dont like that person. I usually try to stick up for people being talked badly about.

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Sorry, but I'm going to deny this.

Thank you very much for explaining yourself, but I think you should take the rest of your ban to think more about thinking before you type; if you think something could be considered harassment/rude, dont say it at all.

Thanks again for the explation, and I trily hope you are able to refrain from anything like this again.

JumboAce and Cherrykit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.