1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Really Bad, I Cannot Leave My Old Town? It Keeps Rejoining Me Daily??!!

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by BLTRover, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

Ok, I have a real valid complaint.. I know there must be many things going on daily that are really bad..
    Ok but, I use to live in a town, will not name names, but the town is great, I had like 7 plots there, 4 were my home and 3 I was selling ( I am a builder and buy lots and build home to sell). the town is slow, I moved to Beta world, BUT I also did "Leave Town" and moved to a different town on Alpha.

NOW, everyday, I am reset as a resident in my old town??!! Daily. Like how can this even happen? So now all of the new plots in my new town are showing as not owned? HELP ME! this is really really frustrating!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2014, Original Post Date: May 9, 2014 ---
    IGN( BLTRover ):
    Bug: On a daily basis, I get rejoined to my OLD TOWN that I did "Leave Town"
    Time/Date: 7:20 PST (USA)
    Steps to reproduce: Daily I am a resident in my old town, HELP!
    Evidence: all my plots that are not embassy go as un owned on a daily basis, thank god this only happens in the Alpha towny map, the Beta map seems fine so far.. :)

A
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2014 ---
    oh, also i forgot to mention, I pay taxes in the old town on a daily basis??!!

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Hi BLTRover,
    I understand your frustration on this issue, there are several people in the same place as you. We're currently trying to fix these towny issues as they are very persistent and affect many players, including staff. In the mean time, could you tell me the name of your old town that you're currently a 'resident' of and could you attach a picture of your /res and how long this issue has been occurring for you. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

3. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

thank you for taking the time to help, my old town in Grandeur on Alpha towny, my new town on Alpha is Aspen Lake. But beta towny is working very well.. this only happens on Alpha.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2014, Original Post Date: May 10, 2014 ---
    not sure about the /res, I keep "leaving town" everyday, next time I will do /res and take a pic. but just now I rejoined Aspen Lake..

4. abbythrowsstuff

Please keep me updated on your current situation, if you get kicked from Aspen Lake tell me and we'll try and refund you the amount of money you've lost from taxes.

5. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

thank you, so far for 2-3 days it has been back to normal, not sure what you did, but I have not had any troubles, thanks again.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2014, Original Post Date: May 13, 2014 ---
    by the way, I really like your user name...

6. abbythrowsstuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.