1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Rawson's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by rAwsondayc, May 10, 2014.

1. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: rAwsondayc
    Skype Username: Awsonday
    Teamspeak Username: rAwson
    Mic use: All the time, unless I'm being yelled at by my mother.
    Timezone: (EST) Pennsylvania
    Hours online per weekday: 2 - 5
    Hours online per weekend: 6 - 8
    Position Changes: VIP to Helper

Introduction: Well, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dawson. I am 15 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I'm fairly new to being active on the server, but I've already become somewhat known to the community. My friend (rchessmasterc) showed me Minecraft around 2008, back when you could download a trial version that you could only edit the world for 60 minutes, in survival. After a while, he decided to get an account. After a week or so of begging, he gave me the login information. I played single player all the time. I even brought my laptop on vacation and played for hours while my family was at the beach. At the time, servers were a whole different level. rchess and I had no idea how to do anything other than mine and build dirt houses. We then found LAN worlds. Unfortunately, we used the same account so LAN was impossible. After weeks of begging to my mother, she said I could get an account.

LAN worlds- all day, everyday. Along with LAN, we figured out Creative. At that point, we just gave each other diamond gear and fought monsters like "bosses". Then, the idea of servers came up. From then on, I don't remember much. Just going from server to server all the time, never staying on one. Kind of boring I suppose, but we didn't give a crap. Then, my mom and dad told me I was addicted. I do have to admit though, I really was. I was staying up until 2 am on school nights (that's late for a 10 year old). I was then grounded, "forever". A year went on by, a girlfriend came at one point, a made some friends, played some sports. I got a life I guess. Then, I asked (just like I did every month) if I could play Minecraft. To my surprise, my parents said yes.

I became less of a noob, playing on factions servers, towny servers and kitPVP servers. The first server I really stuck with was *********. I joined one day, and an admin named JP helped me create a faction and played some Survival Games with me. I build a really noob base, it was a castle on top of a hill. Not the ideal location. I donated to the server, cause yolo. I became friends with almost all of the staff and the owner. After a bit, I was finally invited to the faction all the staff were in, Empire. Man, they had a good base, obby everywhere. After about 10 staff apps, I was accepted. From then on it was really fun. Of course, like it had to at some point, Empire split. I joined another faction named Brittania, led by Erebus45. That was great until one of our members raided us. Then, Brittania fell. I made a new faction with rchess and his brother (who just began to play) named Airnomads. Around that point, word had been spread that ********* was combining with another server. It did, but it really didn't combine. More like took over. This server was **********

********** was great, a towny server that I loved. LexKristen was admin, Qwiken was mod, and Dancing Cactus was Tech. I, as I did on every server, then made staff applications. Eventually I was accepted. After a few days, I did a lil griefing. LET ME EXPLAIN THOUGH- There were animals trapped in a hole, 2 deep with an odd shape in a town I had an embassy in. I let them free, and by let them free I mean I trapped them on my plot. A demotion came soon after. I was still very active on the server. Later on, the server was being shut down due to Meepcraft. You guys really took our players but ya know, competition is a thing. Many kitPVP servers later, where one said I had to donate to be mod (left right away), and another where the staff were seriously harassing. Now, I come to you to play Towny :D.

Allow me to explain my username - it comes from pig latin (my parents spoke it when they didn't want me to hear something). Dawson translated into pig latin is Awsonday. Now, as a child, I was not as creative as I am today. I jumped on the bandwagon with rchess and added "r" at the beginning and "c" at the end. rAwsondayc was "born".

Lemme throw in a little personal life too I suppose.

I grew up in PA all my life, and was born with food allergies, the most severe being peanuts. At 2 years old, I was messing around with what I thought was chocolate covered candy. Of course, it had to be chocolate covered nuts. I almost had to have one of those holes in my throat , the kind that smokers have, can't remember the name of it. Around that time, my parents made the decision to cyber school me. I grew up acting at a local playhouse, it was my life long passion to be an actor at that point. In 2002, my dad was diagnosed with hotchkins lymphomia (spelling is WAY off, I know, sorry) in his lung. I saw him go through many hospital visits, and IV in the house that I had helped change, and many other things that scarred me forever. I had 2 sisters, one now 12 and the other 6, so there's a good side to this. All was well, it was a usual process going to the hospital whenever he was admitted for some odd reason. Whenever he came back, it was only for a year at most, then he was gone for months.

The cycle continued to move, and this was how I learned to live life. November 2012, I was woken up at 4 am by my sister who screamed at me "Dads bleeding through his nose!". (WARNING SOMEWHAT ADULT CONTENT) He was over the sink, bleeding through his nose and mouth, while my mom was on the phone with 911. After a few minutes, he took a look at me, while I was peaking through the crack in the door. At that moment, his eyes shut, and he fell over backwards. A bloody scene, and I get chills typing it now. The worst park was seeing and hearing my mom try to give him CPR. What had happened, was because of his low immune system, a bacteria ate his lung away.

After that, I made the harsh decision to go to public school for 9th grade. My god, was that a terrible choice. Going into high school, as "freshmeat", not even knowing how to sit at a desk. I made some friends, until one day I lost a ton of them. I said I was trying out for the school show, at that point, the gay comments flooded in. I was back stabbed, cheated on, and given death threats throughout the first half of the year. I came right back to cyber school after.

Well, it seems the story has caught up with me, so that's my life right there.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?

Well, I hate being self centered, but here's what I'm good at:

TEAMWORK: Sometimes easy to do, with the right people, and always has a positive outcome. I cannot stress the importance of teamwork. I work well on teams because as a kid, I grew up in theater (as stated), and knew that every person, weather a small role or big role, carried on the performance.

INDIVIDUALITY: I'm odd really, a bit flamboyant I will admit. Get to know me though, I'm cool. I think.

CREATIVITY: Again, coming from my performances on stage, creativity gives life to everything and anything. I absolutely love playing the piano and trying to create new chords and adding them together in new ways. I'm a little rusty at piano now though.

SENSE OF HUMOR: I'm funny af. Everyone likes a funny guy, AM I RITE?

LEADERSHIP: I can lead as well as the Alpha in a pack of wolves. I always take the road that's never taken, giving no experiences to all that follow. Leading is something that I feel is key, and I can absolutely handle.

SOCIAL SKILLS: Although I've been cyber schooled for years, I have great social skills if I do say myself. A sense of humor really helped, and also the fact that my Dad turned me into a gentleman at 5 years old. I'll tell you, I shook a mans hand so firmly (don't take this weird), and I was respected.

IMAGINATION: [​IMG] I got that too.

Weaknesses:

I'm a bit of a noob at advanced commands, and I'm not really a guy you would go to for tech purposes.

I'm sensitive, and sometimes a bit too sensitive. I'm trying to correct that.

I have ADHDI (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Impulse). The Impulse part means that I have troubles with decision making. I feel though, that I have overcome this. I was diagnosed with this 2 years ago, so it could be inaccurate.

Conclusion: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this. It took me three days so you BETTER enjoy this! I really love the Meep staff and community (Don't mean too "kiss-ass" there) and I hope to help out the server in every way possible. :D

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  2. Oo0gumonster

Oo0gumonster Popular Meeper

+0 I haven't seen you on that much and I don't really see you helping. But overall you are really nice and you had a nice app :)

3. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

You were a good staff member before, and you're a cool guy, active and you're smart.

+1

rAwsondayc and Jiltism like this.
  4. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Monster intro, barely anything in your 'Why should I be staff' section. But I hear that you are a returning meeper. -0.5

Videogames321 likes this.
  5. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

+\- You had a good app
    Returning player
    Advertised your application

Good luck anyways

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  6. rAwsondayc

I "advertised" my app? I put it into a private chat, but understood.

7. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I'll change it to a +\- if you delete the post in chat.

8. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

When someone says that you advertised your application, they are talking about ingame advertising. Posting a link to the thread as a status on your profile isn't considered bad from my experiences.

+1 Although it's been a while, I've had experiences with you where you showed a great ability to lead.

9. rAwsondayc

Yeah sorry. I saw it the same as posting a link in a Skype chat. My apologies

scoowby likes this.
  10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Mental disease isn't a weakness

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  11. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Active
    Never seen you help But still you're an old staff
    Experienced

GOOD LUCK :D

12. rAwsondayc

I just wanted to state that, as you guys may need to consider the impulse part.

13. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

I've honestly never seen you online before >.>
    Your intro was way too long in my opinion.

scoowby likes this.
  14. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

???

I haven't seen you online at all, and we live in the exact same state.

If you were an old staff member, I would've known about you.

I haven't seen your name at all, your new to me.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Qaztar likes this.
  15. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Same as nhjed. Im old, never seen you.
    Maybe I missed you or something, but based on other peoples opinions and your app, im +0.5

16. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Rawsondayc , this will be auto-denied you're banned ......(PERM) now i'm gonna go at -1

17. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You're app was pretty good.
    You seem like a nice person.
    you're kinda cute
    Good luck!

rAwsondayc and NotRyqn like this.
  18. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

exactly^ plus 10 rAws... You are an absolute baws
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2014, Original Post Date: May 11, 2014 ---
    Why would he be permed? I just saw him in-game friday night (central time).

19. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Yeah but sad thing is he's banned Permanently and i think this will be denied , Good luck RawsOn !
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2014 ---
    He's Permed just today , Permanently banned because of Using Hacked Client , he's banned by Oroperion it says 7 days ( Needs Perm )

20. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

What! :( This just ruined my morning.:(