1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Raulpty Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RAULPTY, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: RAULPTY
    Skype Username: RAULPTY
    Teamspeak Username: RAULPTY
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: Eastern Time
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 4-6
    Position Changes: Citizen(Ultimate)->Helper

Introduction: Hello I am RAULPTY known as Raul or Raulp, well some people tell me Raulp. I live in Panama, Central America a beautiful tropical country (not that big country) surrounded by the two oceans. To start my real name is Raul, a spanish name. I like to play sports, mainly tennis, basketball, football and some soccer (I am the worst kicking a ball). Three years ago I played the guitar, but sports invaded my music life. I love to play MineCraft (who dont), and I just got a PS4 for my birthday (February 21) three days ago.
    I am a 7th grader, I am one of the smarter kids on the grade I am good on all, except Science class I cant handle that to difficult for me. I have two brothers one is 9 years old and the other one is a baby 2 years old. My 9 year old brother plays MineCraft but he is kinda noob, but I still trying to make him a good player. Now lets talk about MeepCraft, I have been playing MeepCraft since February 2013 almost at my birthday, I was not a known member at that time. I started being known a little bit as a Exclusive-Elite then I got Supreme and there was when I started being known. Now I am an Ultimate, I love flying!!!!!

Why: Since I have been playing MeepCraft for a year I alreay know everything, I know the staff commands, how to handle /modreqs, detecting hackers, being a nice person to the community and how to cook pancakes (lol jk). I am good handling big conflicts and calm down people that rage. I am not the type of person that when someone insults me and I insult back, no thats not good on that situations you just need to try to solve his problem or the situation he is on. I always do the correct thing I never do something that is illegal. I never insult people and I never begin a conflict with someone (unless he is being a really big jerk). If I get helper I will start with a new role focusing more on the community and people. I have never been banned.

Weakness: I have a big weakness, it is when a bunch of people is having it VS me. I start to freak out, but I am working on that every single day, like in pvp if you enter the arena fight a litte bit then you leave they just call you NOOB. I really dont like that, they cant understand I just want to leave. Other weakness is Teamspeak. I dont know every person on Teamspeak so I am kinda in silence sometimes, I prefer Skype a lot better. Actually I only talk to my friends. Other weakness is that I am really bad getting money, I am the worst on all MeepCraft, some people gain 100k a day and me like 15k a day (I dont beg I try my best).

Conclusion: I hope everyone has read this and has saw my dedication to my this awesome server. I really want this server to have a better community and have a good staff members that can help the server grow and have more people joining, and having a funny, great time on this magnificant server.

-Have a good day
    -Sincerely, Raul

2. Klitch

Klitch

-1. App was short. Forums activity is good. You are always in pvp. I never see you anywhere else. You don't help in /shout.

3. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

I disagree with martinq17. His app had plenty of information that would lead the staff to a reflection of who Raul is, and how well he can handle situation's. He seem's to have a future vision of Meepcraft, and a passion for it, (Which in my opinion is the single most important thing). To my understanding, he seems to have a good level of maturity required to deal with the situations that arise daily in Meepcraft, and the people that aren't very responsible or logical :) And the one thing I do like about Raul, is he is an experienced Meepcraft player, unlike some players who have been playing for a few months, and are accepted has staff. I hope the best of luck to you, with the app and hope to see you in-game!

+1

RAULPTY likes this.
  4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Your app was pretty good but, I don't see you helping enough. There is also a point martin brought up that you're usually just pvp-ing. Too be a good staff member is to be educated on other aspects of the server, being super knowledgeable of pvp is great but, other knowledge is good as well. (Also, earning money isn't a real weakness in this server)

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. Your last application was denied on the 17th; it has not been two weeks.

I suggest that you follow the tips said above before reapplying; abby most of all wrapped up every tip I would have given you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.