1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ranger_621's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Ranger_621, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Ranger_621
    Date/Time: (As far as I know, 5/9/14)
    Reason: Major Towny Theft
    Ban Length: 7 days (awaiting perm ban)
    Staff Member: Shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: I am so confused, and now I'm angry. I would like to see what evidence was put against me and why it was accepted. This is the second time I have been banned in the past 24 hours, the first time by Flamedemond2 for "Slander" but I was pardoned by Sirrr_Pig. Why would I steal in towny? I have lots of money, and items. I don't need anything else. I am sorry someone wasted your time by reporting me. Please consider my pardon.

- Ranger_621

P.S. I have searched the banreqs on the forums, and none seem to have my name in them. I am so confused.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

http://imgur.com/a/Ch0xm

Here is the proof for your ban. As you can see, you clearly took a large amount of valuable items owing to an amount of over 200k.

3. Ranger_621

This was when my friend Novaclassic1898 was giving me items, or it was possibly when I was moving my home to my brother's town, and selling all items I did not need. You can ask Novaclassic1898 if you want. Nova and I have known each other for a very long time, and I would never betray his trust by stealing from him.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  4. chaos546

You stole from all arpund the town, not just the one person. Do you recall this?

5. Ranger_621

Not really, though some residents got kicked because they couldn't pay the taxes. After asking them if they wanted their items, and getting no response, I got rid of them.
    It was sad, I was the only one left in the town. :(
    P.S. Can you tell me which town it was? I was in three towns, all of which I was either owner or assistant/co-mayor.

6. chaos546

Pokecraft.

7. Ranger_621

Excuse me? I've never been part of Pokecraft. . .

8. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

The name may have changed. What were the three towns you were in?

9. Ranger_621

The names while I was in them were Shire/Lincoln, Rangerville, Oceanside, Spitfire (My town).
    Hope this helps :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2014, Original Post Date: May 9, 2014 ---
    I'd like to play meep as soon as possible, if I do get pardoned. It's been 3 days since anything happened to my appeal. I know the staff are very busy, but it would be nice if we could hurry things along. Thanks guys.

Bump

All right, this is my third edit to this post. It's been five days now, and I'm really starting to get worried. Day after tomorrow I will be leaving for my cousin's house in San Fransisco, and will not be able to reply to any posts until Monday or later.
    Am I allowed to ask a staff member to review my thread?

- Ranger_621

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  10. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

admit what you did and appeal no less then 7 days from ban date. Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.