1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Qwikin's Helper Application V2/V3

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Qwikin, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

You are two different people when staff and not. As staff, you were helpful and extremely defensive of peers. As a community member, you were negative and defensive of nobody, no matter friend or foe. Even though that's a common trait for people who have been staff and resigned/were demoted, I still see it as the opposite of the trait I look for in staff - consistency. Despite my previous statement, I'm +0, because you do have the qualities.

Qwikin likes this.
  2. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

+1. First time I met you, you were really funny. I've also seen you help people in shout. Making you helper is a great idea! Keep up the good work!

Qwikin likes this.
  3. 2legacybball

2legacybball Celebrity Meeper

Didn't even need to read the application. You defenentily deserve a shot. I think you will be great.

+1

Qwikin likes this.
  4. TheShadowCave

TheShadowCave Meeper

Qwiktionary deserves a shot
    +1

Qwikin likes this.
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi Qwikin,

I think gusta and gh05t put it best. I know you did well as a staff member, but when you don't want to be one, you're a different person. I have seen you be rude to players and bash staff. In all honesty, I'm not so sure whether you're being genuine or not. It's difficult to tell.

I have nothing against you, I don't. You can be a really nice guy and we get along just fine.

0, I'm really on edge about it.

6. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I am quite the enigma aren't I? I should probably elaborate, since it has been mentioned so many times

When I was staff, there were a few more biased staff (not going to name any, even though none are still in staff, PM me if you want them). I was displeased with the system, which is why I resigned. Now that new staff have cycled through, unbiased staff that have good judgements, I should relook my image of them, yet I haven't. I just haven't quite thought of all of the changes that have been made, and I'm working toward changing that behavior

DancingCactus likes this.
  7. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+1
    I don't think activity is a problem.
    Maturity.. Is fine. I guess. ^.^
    Team Speak activity is fine.
    Helping.. I'd like to see you help a little more.

Qwikin likes this.
  8. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

[​IMG]

funny
    smart
    good application
    +1

Qwikin likes this.
  9. Gnissen

Gnissen Popular Meeper

+1
    I've learn't a lot of things from you and I think you are fully qualified for the position.
    I think you'd be a great part in the future of Meepcraft. I can actually see you as an administrator.

Good luck man, and I hope you get the position.

Qwikin likes this.
  10. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Qwikin, LexKristen and chaos546 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.