1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Qwikin's Helper Application V2/V3

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Qwikin, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1

I remember your work as a staff.
    Good luck

Qwikin likes this.
  2. Lespauls19

Lespauls19 Popular Meeper

+0 Good app, good activity.
    From my experience your attitude is extremely negative and we are trying to promote a positive server attitude.

Qwikin likes this.
  3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

My attitude is negative towards those ideas I'm not fond of, if you don't like an idea you are generally going to express negative opinions, no offense meant :)

4. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

+1 I feel that in this case you would make a great helper for the server. Remember to re apply in 2 weeks after getting promoted to get a chance to be a moderator! Good look

Qwikin likes this.
  5. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Well it's about darn time.

I have been waiting SOOO long to finally give someone a +1 on their application, and it goes to Qwikin.

Your experience is amazing, your forum activity is amazing, you know your weaknesses and I believe you can overcome them, the application was well thought out and well written, and you have a desire to improve this community.

The only thing I can possibly find wrong is your in-game activity. It's not as stellar as it used to be, but I still see you quite often (although I will say that I am usually online late at night). Pick it up a little bit there, and I think you'd be an awesome candidate for helper.

Here it is. +1

Qwikin likes this.
  6. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'm working on it, ty though :p

7. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Its actually one week in between getting promoted and applying for moderator, but close :D two weeks is the time between someone applying again after getting denied.

EDIT: I totally get it Qwi, I would never apply until I myself am ready. I was just saying that the minimum is 1 week xD

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    Qwikin likes this.
  8. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'll probably wait 2 weeks, I wanna make sure I'm fully ready before even considering it

chaos546 likes this.
  9. kevman967

kevman967 Popular Meeper

+1

You were a mighty staff before and i am sure you will be now!

10. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

Here's a question: Why did you quit before?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    Netrarc likes this.
  11. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

It's a good question. What caused you to quit, and how has the situation changed now? Given your relative inactivity in-game prior to this week, do you feel that you understand the current playerbase, staff team, and server rules well enough to serve as a staff member?

12. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

No clue as to how I missed these o_O

Anyways, the reason I left is simple- I was bored. I had 6 towny possesions, my pick, my armor set, and my sword. I didn't feel inspired to rise up. I actually started to replay when Skyblock was re-implemented, and then when MrHollywoot graciously got me Elite, that sealed the deal that I was going to play again. And, Yes Netrarc, I do understand the current playerbase, as majority of them are on the forums, where I am most prominent in the server. And my in-game activity has only been lacking for a couple of months at the most, I still have all my other experiences. Unless the staff team has drastically changed from when I was there in August, yes, I understand it. And I have a complete understanding of server rules.

So, TL;DR I'm going to be more active in the future, and I still know the components of a staff member

13. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

Ikr. Qwikin your stupid. Please work on dat. +1

Qwikin likes this.
  14. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Qwikin - Your a outstanding member of the community and your going to do great things if you make staff .. the wise one told me.

+1 All day

Keep up the great things your weakness can be overcome

Qwikin likes this.
  15. Nachzerhrer

Nachzerhrer Popular Meeper

+1.

I haven't been on this server long, but from what I've read you were a great staff member, and I believe you should receive the opportunity to re obtain a position.

However, you are negative many times, and I'd recommend toning it down some if/when you are promoted.

Qwikin likes this.
  16. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

Your post on aki's thread explains what kind of person you are. -1

Qwikin likes this.
  17. fetch3000rules

fetch3000rules Popular Meeper

+1 I always get people like you. You seem to be very sarcastic and have a good sense of humor which show maturity already. One small thing is that you have to work on controlling yourself sometimes with modreq's and such. I hope that this is accepted and your app was longer then most that I have seen. I wish you luck and try to work on when it is appropriate or not to use humor.

Qwikin likes this.
  18. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I'm pretty iffy about you becoming staff... :( When you were staff, - what you did was pretty awesome. You have a sense of community - what the community is built from, and such. You can be rude and very sarcastic sometimes - you are quite imperious and rather than evincing your feelings, I feel like you passive aggressively took it out on people. You are adroit - but rather than producing effort, you degraded people.
    When you're not, though, you are really helpful and come up with good ideas. I haven't seen you be rude after you posted this. +.5 for interview.

19. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

TOO MANY BIG WORDS. From what I understood though, I'll try to work on ;)

20. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

+1 Cory I met you on Skype awhile ago you were never rude to me you would be a good staff member. Hoichop ma brother hoichop

Qwikin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.