1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Question for You All

Discussion in 'Other' started by Qaws, Jan 23, 2017.

?

Would you rather?

1. Know you're undesired

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Not know if you are or aren't

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

I'm just curious what you all think..

Imagine for a second, you assume the physical and mental being of someone completely different.
    This is not you, you do not know who you are anymore, you are new.

Now imagine you have your significant other there, you are fairly attracted to them, they are kind, everything you want them to be. But something's off. Can you feel it? No, in fact, you cant. You don't feel loved. Your partner is there with you and going through life with you, but you can't shake the feeling that they don't love you the way you love them. You can't really put a reason down why they love you but they say they do.

You confront them.
    You're tired of it, you say, you want to understand. You give them an ultimatum.
    'Leave me', you say, for
    'I would rather live my life knowing I was unwanted than spend the rest of it questioning that very fact.'

SO tell me people, go back to your old bodies, what would you choose?

To be fully understanding that no one really wants to deal with you or hear you or watch you accomplish things, or would you rather be not-so-blissfully unaware, not knowing for certain if you're loved or used for something.

Before you start making questions and stuff back towards me, I'm just playing with the topic for a paper, I'm not going through any bs w/ my SO rn

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Im undesirable

3. Geeneus

Geeneus Popular Meeper

The sooner that you realize that human beings are almost completely incapable of genuine love, the better.

While I was in the "mental being" of that person I felt as if my own "love" was not genuine either. It was a selfish love, seeking attention, seeking love back. It was conditional, while true love is conditional. Real love stays loving even when the person does not love back.

If I were that person, I would re-evaluate the genuineness of my own love. Once I am at the point where I would love that person even if they didn't love me, I'd sit down and have a real, honest conversation with that person. If either me or that person are not genuine, or if either of us are incapable of actual unconditional care, I would get over the feelings and end it right there. It should have never begun.

If you are married, get over it, lol.

Erebus45 likes this.