1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/pwarp $

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Legocreator2013, Feb 12, 2017.

?

How good is /pwarp $

1. It's amazing!

2. It's ok.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

I have recently rejoined the Meepcraft server! I did what anyone else would do after a 6 month break and I have created a new /pwarp out of frustration of other /pwarps not being good enough. The only good /pwarps are for enchantments and ebooks only.

Fear not! For I have created the best /pwarp ever which will continue to expand to ebooks and potions!

/pwarp $!

/pwarp $
    contains reasonably priced goods that can be both bought and sold at /pwarp $

list of some of the supplies sold:
    Basic blocks, minerals, pet supplies, food, and expensive blocks!

/pwarp $ also contains slots! play slots for riches! Don't be a wimp! be a rich player! Make some meebles fast!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions by messaging me personally or commenting to this thread. I would love to hear your suggestions!

note if the pwarp does not begin to make a profit within the first two weeks it will close! (or possibly be sold)

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Haven't been there yet but it does seem like you know what you are talking about ;)

Good luck!