1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Puppychuppy Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by PuppyChuppy, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): PuppyChuppy
    Date/Time: I don't know. I was afk.
    Reason: Macro usage...?
    Ban Length: Permanent.
    Staff Member: Devilspawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal: I don't know what a macro is. I didn't use any programs to afk at the I love meepcraft sign. I used the full screen thing. You hold your mouse button and while you're doing that you press f11. Then once full screen opens, as fast you can, let go of the mouse button. That gives you the ability to mine while you afk. And in this case, click the sign. Works with left or right mouse buttons. I saw this tip on this minecraft tricks website. It's completely legal... :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2014 ---
    If you can make 19 gold ingots in 95 minutes, Imagine overnight. Which was my goal until I log on this morning and get banned. Thanks a lot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2014 ---
    Wow and my alt PuppehChuppeh was banned too -_-
    He didn't even do anything!

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Except it's not legal. It's using a glitch with the game in order to obtain an unfair advantage, which profited you big time. Using a macro doesn't have to be just a program. It could be anything from a glitch to taping your mouse button down. Regardless, what you did was illegal.

HotAsianBeans and JaMiiE_Londors like this.
  3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Judging by how the defendant admitted to using the f11 method to afk while punching the meepcraft sign,
    This is denied.
    Please re-apply in no less than 4 weeks from the date of infraction.
    Your alt was banned because it doesn't make much sense to ban you and allow you to play on an alt, when the whole point was to punish you for your actions, not your account. I'm sorry it has to be this way puppy but afking at the gold sign is pretty bad for a seasoned veteran such as yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.