1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Privatedrew333's Ban Appeal For Hacking?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by privatedrew333, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. privatedrew333

privatedrew333 Popular Meeper

Ign: Privatedrew333
    Date time: Tuesday march 11 at 8:00
    Reason: Hacking
    Ban length forever i think not sure
    Staff member didn't say
    Why you should consider my appeal:
    So this is not an apology what happened. I was in kitpvp tearing it up with my bow when fuzzlr attacks me i turn around and hit him a few times with my bow and someone else attacks him he says in chat someone has aimbot but i wrote it off thinking he was talking about someone else. Later I'm doing really well and i dominate someone who were full diamond with my bow and killed them, very proud i move on and kill another one! then the second it says that i killed him i was banned for hacking i don't know by who. I'm very confused and would like to see some proof i didn't hack and am upset that i am punished for doing well. I also had about 600k and a chicken head i bought if all of that goes away I would be upset and why would i risk all that for some kills in kitpvp. I rarely kill people since the bow does little damage and the only way is if I'm lucky because of that everyone acuses all people of aimbot and i think a mod thought that to please unban me privatedrew333

2. privatedrew333

aki that is bow spamming plus i always practice with bows they're kind of my thing just ask liran i arch my shots so they go over blocks. Archers are annoying so they always get acused of hacking no matter what and for the head bobble i don't do that it was maybe an animation glitch with the lag but I. DONT. HACK. i think hackers are scamps i have killed like 2 noobs with a sword I'm a bow guy so i don't think I have attacked you with a sword. Oh ya and archers are underrated, russian pedo bear killed liran while he was supreme kit 8 times in like 5 minutes its aggravating that people think you can't be good with a bow

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

As this was a console ban, we're going to have to have Onis or Fuzzlr deal with this ban appeal since they are the only two with console access.

4. privatedrew333

ok… i am just upset that this happened i spend a lot of time on meepcraft and now i have to wait to even have a chance to be unbanned all for a misunderstanding

5. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Unbanned.

Toostenheimer and chaos546 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.