1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Printer56

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by printer56, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. printer56

printer56 Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): printer56
    Date/Time: 17th of Feb
    Reason: Xray
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Mrsmegan
    Why we should consider your appeal: I dont use xray i have watched the video more the twenty time i was zigzagging mining its a technique for mining to get more resourced because i know that there is on average 3 diamond ore in a chunk, and that on average in a chunk there is 8 gold ore and if i had xray i would of seen alot more ores and mined for them. I know for a fact there is anti xray i spoke to mrsmegan and she said that for some people anti xray doesnt bother them and they are able to see every thing i dont use xray i have spoken to many staff since i have been banned and they said to make an appeal. If i had xray i would accept that iv been banned i know i have been framed for xray when i dont use it. View attachment 7614 Screen shot 2014-02-18 at 7.54.57 PM.png Screen shot 2014-02-18 at 8.00.30 PM.png

Attached Files:

mrli1 likes this.
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I believe the type of x-ray in question is a chest finder. You mined directly to chests.

3. printer56

printer56 Active Meeper

Diana i dont have chest finder either it would of been in my versions folder and you would of seen it.

4. printer56

printer56 Active Meeper

Diana can you change my ban from forever to a few days i don't use any type of xray. Please diana believe in me

mrli1 and Qaztar like this.
  5. DianaB72

Showing me a screenshot of your versions does nothing as anyone could delete it and then take the shot. Lets review the evidence again.
    Care to tell me where you learned this "type" of mining? When I get in game again today I will go check out the evidence myself and see if there is more.

Highlanders3Ruth likes this.
  6. DianaB72

Printer56, I went to the wild and found many more instances of you using chest find or some sort of x-ray. Please do not deny this again. I'm 100% sure now. This appeal is denied.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.