1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Can you cite specifically how Hillary Clinton was not loyal to her country? Please use specific examples.

2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

lol
    -Government money
    -The Clinton foundation
    -Emails
    -Benghazi
    -Her lying

I mean, I don't really need to go into detail here. Should be common sense.

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Can you be specific, which laws has she violated in order for her to be in prison?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  4. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

"Remember, unlike video games, everything in the real world makes SENSE! If you are talking to a person who does not make sense, that person is not real."
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2017, Original Post Date: May 12, 2017 ---
    Does this only count for america? Can I go out and say Justin Trudeau is a horrible prime minister because he doesn't eat tacos on a daily basis? Were the people of Germany allowed to protest against the Nazi party during the holocaust? And what if I'm in a different country? Can I protest about trumps actions in finland?

I'm deeply confused.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  5. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Loyalty to the country, not the president.
    You should strive to make america better, but you don't necessarily have to serve the government in its current form.

6. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen lol of course you would defend her. If a Republican (IE Donald Trump) were in her email scandal the anti-Trump people would be all over it #TrumpForPrison and you know it. She broke MANY laws that even Comey said she broke but she got away with it because she "wasn't intentional" let alone the face that he said "he wasn't going to talk about jail time" before he even interviewed Clinton.

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | HuffPost

@PixelPizza What doesn't make sense? Maybe you just can't comprehend my words?

What goes through your head? Idc if you talk about Donald Trump while sitting with Mr. Putin, my point is as the leader of this great country, he deserves some kind of respect. The people wanted him as President and they wanted change. They got it!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2017, Original Post Date: May 12, 2017 ---
    Also, @Deinen was it this time last year the Democrats wanted Comey fired? Now 1 year later they are crying and freaking out because Donald Trump..... fired Comey?

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'm not defending her what so ever. I am asking which laws she violated, in which she should be in prison for?

What laws did she break?

8. MeepLord27

Its not illegal, but it was irresponsible and should definitely disqualify her from having positions of importance in the government. At the time when she set up the emails, the government issued blackberries to all its employees, and because the blackberries could only access one email, she made her blackberry access her personal email account, and then decided to use her personal email account for government functions. Its not illegal, but it was against the policy of the government, and it most definitely put our nations secrets at risk. A normal email account can't guarantee the level of security that a government encrypted one can.

metr0n0me and cnkropp like this.
  9. Blue_Marlin

I posted a source Deinen, also, Deinen. Was it you who like 30 pages back said that "Donald Trump is refusing to give up his unprotected phone, which is a violation?" But then Hillary Clinton uses an unsecured email with top secret information and 33,000 "deleted" emails? And we're just supposed to...... ignore it?

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I absolutely, 100%, agree with this statement.

I have never made this claim. I read your source and my question remains the same: What law(s) did she violate which she deserves prison? I'm not making a claim of whether she should, or not, just asking for the laws you think she has violated, is all.

Which laws?

11. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

You're right, we shouldn't just ignore it. Donald Trump should be imprisoned for violating government standards. +1

12. MeepLord27

Is this a joke or are you wanting a real response?

metr0n0me likes this.
  13. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I'm just trying to point out the lack of logic in the statement. So I suppose just a joke lol

14. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

hey @Deinen, I think we had an interesting discussion going, and I'm interested in hearing some of your thoughts regarding my response above. If not, no big deal though.

15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'll definitely be responding, but probably over the weekend when I have a bit more time/less tired.

metr0n0me likes this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen we can play this all day. You know what she did was wrong. She wrongfully mishandled classified top secret information. You know what she did was wrong and she should not be let off the hook for it.

@Deljikho Please, explain what "logic" is lacking in my statement.

17. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Sure, no big deal, sorry if I came off as overly pushy.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

What law did she break? I absolutely accept the notion laws may have been broken. - I am asking you to cite the laws violated for the 5 things you listed as the reasons she should be in prison.

19. Blue_Marlin

Clinton foundation - Fraud
    Government money - fraud
    Lying - I'm not sure if she lied under oath or not, I know one time she refused to talk under oath so she wouldn't get in trouble.
    Email - she lied to to FBI (felony)
    She didn't hand all of them over like she said she did (felony)
    I mean, look at General Patraeus, look what happened to him and he didn't do near as bad as Hillary Clinton did.
    Bengahzi - she broke national security laws.

Why must you know the exact laws. If you admit that she broke the law, that's breaking the law. I am not a judge nor an attorney so I am not familiar with every single law in the damn books. As I know you aren't. Now I can google all day long but this would turn into a really boring debate.... she should have some type of punishment for breaking the law!

20. MeepLord27

Blue_Marlin likes this.