1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

It's like 22,000?

2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

3. Blue_Marlin

Sorry, I thought we were talking about the family. Not individually.

Thanks for clarifying! Now that thats more clear to me, I like it even better :)

Next! : Ending tax increases on higher - earning people.

4. metr0n0me

Good grief, talk about moving the goalposts. Are you sure you're not just mindlessly defending everything Trump proposes?

qazini, Deinen and Deljikho like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

No, I'm just tired of people abusing the Country. I love this country as do I'm sure you and Deinen both do as well. However, we love this country in a different way and we want this country to succeed but succeed in different ways. Im fairly aggravated at Trump on a few issues but other then the like 2 issues I have, so far so good!

6. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Your reason for liking it was because it helps more americans get healthcare. Now your reason for liking it is that less Americans can "abuse the system".

That's literally moving the goal posts.

Do you want it to be easier or harder to get health care??

qazini, metr0n0me and Grandblue like this.
  7. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I think you shy away from the "loving" country group. You seem more like you are a part of some kind of nationalist movement, and you seem to think that the poor aren't a part of us. Really, homeless people and those in poverty are a part of this country too... The people who run the country have been doing a horrible job for a while now, and Obama helped a load of people. What you are agreeing with will screw many those people over.

Deinen likes this.
  8. metr0n0me

Yah but just above you said:

And as soon as Deinen pointed out that in fact, this is incorrect, you immediately changed your view again, which makes me think you're just mindlessly defending Trump.

Edit: dammit Deljikho beat me by a few seconds :I

qazini and Deljikho like this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So it's fine for someone making 12k a year, but if you make 16k you're abusing the system? I'd hardly classify someone making 16k a year as a high earner. If I was offered work for 16k a year I'd laugh in their face.

10. Blue_Marlin

No, I said something. It was wrong. Deinen corrected me and I liked it better. People are abusing the system and its time to stop. My mind has not changed.

Yeah, poor people aren't part of the country. I hate them all. Why can't we deport them? SERIOUSLY? lol, you are so ridiculous.

WWWHHHHOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO the health care bill was passed! On the path to success! Now just to the senate!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2017, Original Post Date: May 4, 2017 ---
    This is what is wrong with America. You'd rather make no money then make 16k a year.

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

At $10 an hour, full time, you make 20k a year.

12. Blue_Marlin

Your point?

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

10 an hour is not a liveable wage already, and this bill will hurt them in getting assistance for health insurance, thus more uninsured people, thus we all pay more for health care?

We pay for others health care one way or another.

14. Blue_Marlin

We have talked about it and on the "explanation" given. I see clearly how someone can live on $10 an hour (may not be comfortable but its possible). Others disagree.

15. metr0n0me

I WENT OVER THIS ALREADY. CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Blue_Marlin

I read right through it, it IS clearly possible. May not be the way you want it to be but it is possible!

17. metr0n0me

FOR THE LAST TIME I ASSUMED EVERYTHING WENT PERFECTLY.
    ONE HOSPITAL VISIT OR AMBULANCE RIDE AND I'M THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO AS THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO FOR MOST PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH HARDSHIP DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE'S PLANS WORK PERFECTLY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2017, Original Post Date: May 4, 2017 ---
    For F*CKS sake you never had to work, pay a bill, live on your own, or do anything (and clearly you haven't had a reason to be motivated in school, judging by your terrible writing) in your entire life, and here you are telling people that it's perfectly easy to be poor.

Deljikho likes this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

Oh no, he caps locked me! yikes. Im watching the news right now and just hearing how happy these people are and the EXPERTS talking about it. Should give everyone hope. I know it does me.

Someone is starting to act like @Deinen also, thank you for your kind words.

19. metr0n0me

Yeah, I'm starting to get a little rage-y. I think it's best if I take a little time to calm down here, sorry.

SuperDyl likes this.
  20. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Honestly, you're being a jackass now.

Anyways, to add onto what @metr0n0me said:

Just watch a quick series called 30 Days Minimum Wage with Morgan Spurlock. That will show you exactly the problems that people on minimum wage go through-- with two people. And these two people were healthy going into the challenge. Based on what I've seen from you on here so far though, I highly doubt you'll take the time to become educated. In that case, please stop with you dumb arguments.

Erebus45 and metr0n0me like this.