1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

cnkropp and Deinen like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

When you say you didn't know someone, after you said you've known him for years, that's a lie, it's incorrect and one of those two answers are lies. Either you did know someone, or didn't know them. That Civil War plaque? No historians told him people died there, he made it up, it's fake. No real historian can actually find any evidence a battle ever occurred there and the Civil War was a really well documented war. Just another lie from old and fat Trumpito.

Why should I even begin to believe, for even a second, anything that comes out of his mouth let alone something serious? He's a liar, would you believe a liar @Blue_marlin98

3. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Whats's worse, the candidates or the songs?

Warning language

MeepLord27 likes this.
  4. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

I would've totally supported JEB! if he had that campaign advertisement.

WhoNeedsJimbo likes this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

This is why I bring up Hillary Clinton so much. You can't even compare is "lies" (which I wouldn't even call it a lie) compared to hers. Compare Donald Trump to any politician and you'll see what I mean.

6. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Nobody is really saying Clinton was great, the point is just that Trump

a) is a liar (which, admittedly, might be overstated by the media to some degree).
    b) won't shut up about things he doesn't know about

Pmx728 likes this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

The media lies about him all the time, so thats why i watch fox news so i can get the REAL news!
    example,
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2017, Original Post Date: May 3, 2017 ---
    Did I just see that Black Santa Cruz students want..... segregation? Please help me understand this,

8. metr0n0me

Lol that's seriously the dumbest thing I ever heard...I can't help you understand that lol

I really think this is a concerning trend..."safe spaces" are increasingly safe for only one groups opinions, and anyone else gets shouted down.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2017, Original Post Date: May 3, 2017 ---
    That wasn't the point...the point was that on this thread, nobody's saying that Clinton is super great or the second coming of Jesus. Like, did anyone say Clinton was un-corrupt or truthful 100% of the time?

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Pmx728 likes this.
  10. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

It's funny how that list doesn't even have half of the controversies
    Segregation tends to have a negative connotation, but if you read the articles, you would understand their reasoning. I'm not sure why you need someone to Google the article for you to explain that they want to be separated from the racist population.

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. Blue_Marlin

lol can I also make another comment? Republicans were the ones that stopped segregation, can we say "The White Privileged Males"? I honestly think (no racism intended) but I feel like black people are more racist then white people. Comments?

Never said anyone did? I just say the "left". Because the Left is never Right (pun intended). :)

If I learned 1 thing in life it was to never use wikipedia as a source. (unless it helps my argument) hehe :) but no in all seriousness, yes Fox news has more conservative people on it. That is why more Conservative Republicans watch Fox (simply because its the best) so yes they say things more so in agreeing to Trump but I watch Fox news every night and I see where they will call Trump out. Just right now on "The Five" they called him out.

The black people want to be segregated from the white people???? thats racism on the blacks part.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  12. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

Those don't count though because fox is perfect and everything on that list is made up by lazy good for nothing liberal snowflakes.

Deljikho and cnkropp like this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

Couldn't have said it better myself!

14. Grandblue

That's not what racism is. If white people separate from blacks because they are racist, that's a racist move. If blacks separate themselves from white people to avoid conflict, that's... just separating themselves to avoid conflict.

Racism is literally "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." Yeah, no. I don't think this situation is racist.

Deljikho likes this.
  15. Blue_Marlin

So if a White person separates themselves from a black person its racism? But if a Black person separates themselves from a White person its avoiding conflict?

16. Grandblue

Do you seriously just look at their actions and disregard their reasoning? People used to segregate themselves from black people because they thought of them as disgusting beasts or something of the sort. Do you seriously think the same thing is happening in this situation?

Deljikho likes this.
  17. metr0n0me

This <--- is the letter that the Black student union issued to the president of California State University, LA.

Point 13: WE DEMAND the creation and financial support of a CSLA housing space delegated for Black students and a full time Resident Director who can cater to the needs of Black students.

This isn't really about avoiding conflict; it's seeking conflict where there is no conflict. If you read the letter, much of the actual content is just baseless demands to the university. It's also arguably discriminatory to non-Black students--could you imagine if a white student union issued the same demands?

I don't deny that maybe some African-American students face some sort of insensitivity from the general student body, but the general reports from most African-American students at the university don't make it sound like some kind of shithole.

If you read the full letter, the demands are clearly unfeasible and simply creating conflict.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

Yes, I 100% believe this is a black group of people being racist towards white people. However, as a White Republican Conservative I'm not allowed to be offended by it. Unreal.

19. Grandblue

Because you aren't offended and you are part of the majority. People don't throw racist slurs at you all day, and white people haven't, historically, been very discriminated against.

Deljikho likes this.
  20. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

The sad thing is, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if you actually believed that.
    inb4 "you must watch only watch cnn or msnbc you dirty liberal"
    I know not to trust any one media outlet. They are all biased in some way either for or against something and they all tell lies every now and then. Some are even more biased than others (ex. cnn and fox). It is best to look around and watch as many news sources as possible while taking everything with a grain of salt. I doubt you will do this though because you seem to be against critical thinking but this is what I do and what I recommend other do.

qazini and metr0n0me like this.