1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Hillary hot oxoxoxo :love:
    [​IMG]

metr0n0me, Natsu and Blue_Marlin like this.
  2. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Your a mean one.... mr. grinch

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well, I'd support a President that is truthful and trustworthy.

I'll be honest, the only times I see Clinton are now when you Trumpeters bring her up. Clinton is a liar too, Trump is just a filthy filthy liar.

4. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Yes @Deinen compared to Hillary Clinton Trump is a filthy liar. She only lied about her family history, her emails, Benghazi and much more compared to Trump talking about his inauguration crowd size. God Trump what a terrible person you are!

I see Hillary Clinton ALL OVER the internet. Are you blind?

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

In an interview with New York Post, Trump claimed:

"I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late," Trump said. "I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist, and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary."

This is what he said when hiring Conway / Bannon

"I have known Steve and Kellyanne both for many years. They are extremely capable, highly qualified people who love to win and know how to win," Trump said. "I believe we’re adding some of the best talents in politics, with the experience and expertise needed to defeat Hillary Clinton in November and continue to share my message and vision to Make America Great Again. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to win this election, and ultimately become President because our country cannot afford four more years of the failed Obama-Clinton policies which have endangered our financial and physical security."

This seems like a lie. He did and did not know Steve Bannon?

6. Blue_Marlin

You literally make me laugh, in the beginning I thought you were a smart person. Now I know your not.
    He clearly said. In the first one "Steve was not part of my campaign until later in the campaign"
    THEN he said
    "I have known Steve and Kellyanne for a long time"
    Just because Steve wasn't part of his campaign in the beginning doesn't mean that he didn't know him.

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Then why, in the first quote, did he say "and I didn't know Steve" ?

8. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I am not saying we should take away peoples' rights to own fully automatic guns, I am saying guns in general need stricter laws preventing bad people from getting their hands on them. We don't need laws taking away our guns.

9. Blue_Marlin

Please post a source.

Also, Deinen. Im going to bring Clinton back up again (No I am not obsessed with her) but now she is blaming her gender, Comey and Russian wikileaks on her election loss and said "If the election was on October 27th I would have won". SHE NEEDS TO BLAME NO ONE BUT HERSELF!

Good thing we can't have fully automatic guns.

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-wont-definitively-say-he-still-backs-bannon/

11. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

I agree, but it has to be done on the cultural level, not the legal one. And that's really hard to influence.

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So? Who cares what she says, she's not relevant.

Pmx728 likes this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

Besides the fact that this was revolved around the campaign which was a while ago, I don't understand why he needs to say if he approves or doesnt. let alone that just because you "meet" someone doesnt mean you "know" them. I can meet you Deinen at a dinner party but does that mean I know you?

I bring her up because you want to bash Trump so who am I supposed to compare to?

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

In an interview with New York Post, Trump claimed:

"I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late," Trump said. "I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist, and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary."

This is what he said when hiring Conway / Bannon

"I have known Steve and Kellyanne both for many years. They are extremely capable, highly qualified people who love to win and know how to win," Trump said. "I believe we’re adding some of the best talents in politics, with the experience and expertise needed to defeat Hillary Clinton in November and continue to share my message and vision to Make America Great Again. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to win this election, and ultimately become President because our country cannot afford four more years of the failed Obama-Clinton policies which have endangered our financial and physical security."

Those two things are contradictory, he said he didn't know them and then knew them for years. This is a lie. Why is he lying about this?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2017, Original Post Date: May 3, 2017 ---
    I guess other Presidents? Considering he's a President?

Pmx728, SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  15. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

I'm not saying the gun laws cause the high crime, just that they don't prevent it. I agree that there are a lot more factors that go into crime rate than just gun control. Although something like 98 or 99% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones.

metr0n0me and Deinen like this.
  16. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Well sure. But certainly it says that gun control in these cities has been generally ineffective at controlling shootings.

Edit: I didn't see rangers post above me

Ranger0203 and Blue_Marlin like this.
  17. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Extro-orginally-true. Idk what to do tho :/
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2017, Original Post Date: May 3, 2017 ---
    What does this have to do with our conversation?

Ranger0203 and Blue_Marlin like this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ranger0203 likes this.
  19. Blue_Marlin

How is that a lie @Deinen? He doesn't "fondly" remember them, it actually didn't say anything about him remembering it in the article. What it does say is he had historians tell him and his people that there was people who died there. There may have been, who knows? ANYWAY, stop trying to find stupid white lies. It doesn't matter what he does personally, what matters is how he is going to change America for the better. I don't care how much money he has in his bank account, I don't care that his wife is an immigrant, WHO CARES! Talk about his policies not a "lie" he said about his golf course.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  20. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

I would agree that the lie by itself is relatively asinine and unimportant. However, it highlights a concerning trend we've seen with Trump--ignoring the facts, and changing them to fit a narrative. Brushing off actual facts and historical research at-will is very dangerous--from the article, Trump essentially says he knows more than the tens of historians and Civil War-experts.

Given this, it's reasonable to extrapolate that Trump will have issues listening to experts who disagree with whatever preconceived notion he has, which becomes an issue when the administration needs to make policy regarding something that's not within the scope of his expertise. It's like an art major writing the curriculum for engineering courses.

TL;DR: While this is a little white lie in itself, it shows that Trump can't shut up about things he doesn't know, which is bad for policy.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    SuperDyl, Deinen, qazini and 2 others like this.