1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Then why did he lie about it during his confirmation hearing?

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

A timeline of Rex Tillerson's relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin

Seems more than a passing relationship.

Michael Flynn was literally working as a foreign agent, illegally, when he joined Trump's team. If the Trump administration cannot even properly vet their own staff, how can we trust them to be able to vet millions of immigrants?

Trump transition knew Flynn might need to register as foreign agent; White House says Trump was unaware

Trump's transition team was told Flynn had to register as a foreign agent before he took up the post as NS advisor. Trump team says they were unaware. More lies.

Wrong. Do you remember when Nunes came out and said he found evidence that shown Trump was being wiretapped, turning out he got that evidence from the WH itself. Well he was still wrong because it was Carter Page that was the target of the FISA warrant. The FBI suspected Carter Page as working as a foreign agent for some time and used the dossier on Trump that MI6 ex-agent Steele compiled as evidence in support for the FISA warrant. The Judge, agreeing that it was enough for probable cause, consented to a FISA warrant against Page, which isn't politics, but law enforcement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fisa-warrant-to-monitor-ex-trump-adviser.html

Roger Stone, now also being investigated by the FBI, tweeted himself that he knew of the upcoming Wikileaks dump. The very same dump that Assange admitted to having stuff on Trump, but not releasing it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/roger-stone-donald-trump-russia.html

Trump adviser says he sent messages to Russian 'hacker'

A campaign manager is a critical part of any campaign, like he manages it. Trump hired a guy who is now being investigated for laundering money from Russian political parties with ties to Moscow/Putin. Manafort lobbied, also failing to register like Flynn, for Pro-Russian interests in Kiev, Ukraine. Interestingly enough he is also a former business partner of Roger Stone, and one-time business partners to four Russian oligarchs with close relations to Vladimir Putin.

What's really odd is that a server located in the Trump Tower in NYC keeps pinging two locations. The first is Spectrum Hospital, whose CEO is **** Devos, related to Betsy Devos and Erik Prince. Second are the pings to Alfa Bank,

The FBI is reportedly examining why a Russian bank with ties to Putin wanted to reach the Trump Organization during the campaign

Interestingly, Alfa Bank threatened to outright take legal action against the computer scientists who discovered this.

Alfa Bank threatens researcher with CFAA lawsuit over DNS request data

You forgot:

Aras Agalorov, co-host of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. One of the Putin Oligarchs, he receives major construction contracts from the Kremlin

Sergei Millian - Trump associate and heads the Russian-American chamber of commerce. Additionally he is one of the sources for the Steele Dossier, which is valid enough to sign off on a FISA warrant against Carter Page.

Felix Sater - Pleaded guilty in stock fraud scheme with ties to the Russian mob. This was proven with the help of Sal Lauria, an FBI informant who helped broker a $150M deal with Sater with the FL Group, an Icelandic hedge fund tied to Putin that invested in the Trump Soho project.

Interestingly, I wonder how you would react if Clinton had won and then prompty hired her daughter, her daughter's husband and Bill Clinton to meet foreign officials.

As I said before, too many coincidences and too many lies for me to buy that this smoke doesn't lead to fire. It's just so many people with singular ties to one nation, who has since been accused of actively meddling in our election (and it was essentially proven).

What if Obama had this many administration members who had a singular connection to say....Iran?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2017 ---
    Just going to add this for my entertainment

All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

Erebus45, Natsu and metr0n0me like this.
  2. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  3. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Absolutely not. If its a "Muslim Ban" then I want not 1 Muslim entering the United States. Until we ban ALL Muslims, its not a Muslim ban. Anyway, I can go on and on about how Muslims are people who hate others and blah blah blah but I really don't want to. (unless you want me to then of course id be more then happy to).

@Deinen I'm not going to argue about this anymore. It's kinda unnecessary but all I can say is. I do not see Trump and his cabinet kissing Russia butt. I mean, look at Syria?

I wouldn't care. Many presidents hired their family members to work in the White House. I think you should work with family in the White House in fact i encourage it because that job is a stressful job so working with family may relieve some of it. Good lord cry me a river. None of his family is even receiving a gosh darn pay check for pete sake. Obama hired is damn mother-in-law to "babysit" her own damn grandchildren making 160k per year and now she gets retirement until she dies.

Yes so many ties because Ivanka is the ex wife of a friend of Putin. Oh lord were all going to be overran by Russia! Give me a break.

The only people who care are the anti-Trump people. Who cares what he says about his daughter? What he thinks of his daughter doesn't make him incapable of being President? It doesn't stop him from being a very smart man.

I found this so funny I forgot to laugh.

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Donald Trump blames the 'archaic' and 'really bad' US Constitution for his problems

5. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Go ahead.

6. Blue_Marlin

7. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Markets are up. Otherwise he's a jackass.

8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Oh, like the 2nd Amendment?

9. Blue_Marlin

Getting rid of the second amendment is not updating it. I'm pretty sure I've said we should not just be walking around with military style weapons. However, I have my right to carry a weapon for self defense, hunting for food and or fun such as target practice. My family shoots skeet a lot, for fun.

Ranger0203, cnkropp and metr0n0me like this.
  10. Killer2themx

Damn that's good.

Natsu and metr0n0me like this.
  11. metr0n0me

Go ahead msg me I'm curious to hear your opinions

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well crap, not much I can say on your stance on guns, it's really reasonable.

13. metr0n0me

Skeet shooting is fun as hell

14. Killer2themx

I love guns. I hope to start my own collection once I reach the age to own guns. But @Deinen is 100% right. The Founding Fathers expected people to be able to carry around muskets which were one shot and a minute of reloading, not full automatic AKMs firing in 7.62x39 rounds (which are massive rounds) which have attachments which can be used to make the weapon even more deadly. And clearly with all the gun violence in America, it is a tough subject. We just need tougher laws that restrict people from getting guns who shouldn't have guns.

Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  15. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Stupidity, stupidity everywhere.
    You can't have an "AKM firing in 7.6x39 rounds full automatic..." because automatic guns are BANNED.

Islam is a wack religion.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

Are you lost?

17. Killer2themx

I'm simply expanding on what Deinen said. We can stay on track at the same time. Relax bro.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2017, Original Post Date: May 1, 2017 ---
    Fully automatic weapons ALREADY MADE are completely legalized. Sure, AKM full auto are unlikely to be legal, but I was giving an example of a modern day weapon. There are plenty of guns that are automatic and legal.

Pmx728 likes this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

If saying false and stupid things are "expanding" then by all means, keep going. Also, Deinen said it fairly well the first time.

Have you seen the year that the "grandfathered" ones were made?

19. Killer2themx

Whoaaaa man we're having a nice debate here. Throwing insults does not prove your point. Chill tf out.

I was speaking in general about guns. The Founding Fathers did not envision the manufacturing of guns that we have. I have seen legalized full-automatic weapons, and they still work. Also, do you realize how easy to is to modify any semi-automatic rifle to be full-automatic or even more deadly, burst fire. I know plenty of people who have done it.

Restricting access to people who SHOULD NOT have access to these guns is important.

20. Blue_Marlin

I simply called your point stupid. Don't freak out.

What are you even saying? If you make an automatic gun illegal, then you make an automatic gun, you'll go to jail? Should we ban the wood metal or plastic thats used to make a gun too?

Have I not said this? Again, this is why I simply asked you if you were lost.