1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Is impossible? how?

2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Its impossible because electoral college candidates will not elect them. Plus is they couldn't even hit 5% of the vote THIS election, It will never happen.

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

He really can't be that bad.... it's not like he's stupid.

MoonlitMadness likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Pmx728, Homer455 and creepersareokay like this.
  5. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

In all fairness there are rare ADRs resulting in autism from vaccinations. It's just unreasonable to think the benefit doesn't outweigh the risk.

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

7. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

either way i think we were screwed

8. KlutchDecals

Hello, I'm Deinen. Look at twitter posts made in 2012. Please use these to judge political insight instead of facts like, Russia and Syria want to work with him. All participants in nafta say ok to rediscussing the deal. His healthcare policy is ace. His 2nd amendment and hearing protection act are ace.

But forget that, please use the fight they had on social media to base an opinion. Heres 47 more links to democratic, 1 sided, irrelevant arguments

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So you are saying in four years he completely reversed his stupidity? I would only assume it's the most logical assumption - Donald Trump is a stupid human being.

Are you not curious why Russia, a nation eager to return to superpower status - one that has been increasingly flex it's muscle around the world and has literally tried it's hardest to get the man who is threatening to weaken NATO in power? Do you not ask what Russia gains and we lose in this deal? Russia lead by Putin, the man who has over his reign returned Russia from a fledging democracy to an authoritarian nation who controls press, speech and religion?

I won't even argue the merits of his policy plans because his words are literally worth nothing, even to those who support him and blindly ignore all the obvious facts to his delusional state.

THE MAN YOU VOTED FOR HAS ACTIVELY REACHED OUT TO A CONSPIRACY THEORIST THAT LITERALLY BELIEVES OBAMA AND CLINTON ARE DEMONS FROM ACTUAL LITERAL HELL.

Alex Jones: Trump called to thank me

SERIOUSLY?

I mean vote in your self interest man, nothing to be ashamed for there. But at least admit your dude is an idiot. A fat orange idiot.

PS: Get your name out of the system with sovereign immunity because the government is full of Masons and illuminati. They even track us via cash with RFID chips, it's in the upper left corner on the front of the bill under the owl, Moloch, a god of Babylon.

10. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

this made my day

Summers and Natsu like this.
  11. Homer455

Homer455 Celebrity Meeper

Trump bad

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

[​IMG]

Jess_4Ds and Pmx728 like this.
  13. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

quality guy

14. WeAreNumberUno

Link? To my knowledge his healthcare policy is "We are repealing obama care and replacing it with something wonderful"

Most of the links were to videos of people saying things, but yah, irrelevant.

Pmx728 and creepersareokay like this.
  15. KlutchDecals

DonaldJTrump.com
    If you voted or cast an opinion without looking up the CORE foundation of what your vote should be based on, You slipped up.

16. WeAreNumberUno

Health Care
    I don't see a policy, all I see are him outlining the problems with Obama care, he's not necessarily wrong about Obama care but he hasn't proposed anything specific. As an example, he said "Work with Congress to create a patient-centered health care system that promotes choice, quality, and affordability." which sounds great but its exactly what Obama was saying, he hasn't said any policy.

Deinen likes this.
  17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Whoa buddy, get out of here with your logic. This was the election of feelings, not facts.

18. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

His Healthcare policy is horrible. As someone who is striving to work in the field of healthcare, Obamacare needed to happen. Yes, there are some major problems with it, but lots of my friends Benefit from Obamacare along with 20 million Americans. You can't just "get rid of it".

creepersareokay likes this.
  19. Maximum Trump

Maximum Trump Meeper

20. KlutchDecals

Youre certainly wrong on that. Trump isnt "Getting rid" of it, nor will there be a lapse for anyone who already HAS it. He is taking the current way it works and just eliminating the governments need to fund the entire thing. He will make the companies bid against each other for customers just like the auto insurance industry. If a company wants clients, they will need to have the same benefeits and low prices like the other companies. Since hes keeping the policy that companies need to keep and accept people with pre existing conditions, not much is changing other than who pays who. This is CLEARLY stated in Trumps recent 60 minutes interview as well as a few other sources.

Do some reading man, what the heck.
    @DwarFmorf101 you too.