1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Looks like I am wrong with this statement

2. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

What?

3. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

But when Samantha Bee and John Oliver do it, theyre political gods

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Nope, they are entertainers who are entertaining on a television show. Televisions shows are a medium designed to bring entertainment to viewers in order to sell ads in order to make profits.

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

6. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

But but but they weren't complete games of golf so its fine.

Deinen and Erebus45 like this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Thought you didn't care about his golf games? Also if you look at all 26 of his tweets he's saying "to play golf with important people, not friends"
    Deinen complains about everything I swear lol we suffered threw Obama for 8 years you can handle Trump sweet pea.

8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except fat Donnie is a liar, so when he says he's golfing with important people .... He's probably not, cause, you know, liar.

Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say - CNNPolitics.com

They are allllll liars.

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. Blue_Marlin

You saying "probably" not playing golf with important people does not make it a fact. You are using CNN LOL try fownews. I believe he was wiretapped as they already said "incidental surveillance" they are just rewording it. I wouldn't expect you to understand that tho.

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

No, but Trump being a filthy liar puts anything he says into suspect. If he says he was meeting with important people -- He's probably lying because he lies, a lot.

Can you cite any information in the CNN article that is proven untrue?

Turns out, there was no incidental surveillance of Trump's team

FBI got court order to monitor ex-Trump adviser in Russia probe: Washington Post

The FBI and DOJ had enough evidence for a judge to approve a FISA wiretap, thus, something illegal happened. The person targeted was Carter Page, a member of Trump's foreign policy team.

You know who brought Carter Page to Trump? Jeff Sessions, the guy who lied under oath about having contact with "the Russians"

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Sean spicer = hitler confirmed?

Deljikho likes this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

Before you start comparing anyone to Hitler maybe you should learn your history.

13. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

tell that to Sean Spicer

14. Blue_Marlin

Get your facts straight. Assad is a terrible person, if he wasn't then the Syrians wouldn't literally be praising Trump right now. (Y'all should be happy Trump is helping Syria because many of his voters aren't too happy) I guess no matter what Trump does he's just automatically a terrible person, but if a Democrat did it then he's the next best thing to god himself. Spicer literally said 1 comment. "Atleast Hitler didn't even use chemical weapons". Hitler was an awful person don't get me wrong, Spicer was in no way shape or form trying to say Hitler is a good person. I think we can all agree Hitler was terrible but in reality is Hitler as bad as Assad? Do you know what Chemical weapons do to people?

15. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Except Hitler did use chemical weapons.

From The Chemical Weapons Convention:
    Article II. Definitions and Criteria
    For the purposes of this Convention:

1. "Chemical Weapons" means the following, together or separately:

(a) Toxic chemicals and their precursors, except where intended for purposes not prohibited under this Convention, as long as the types and quantities are consistent with such purposes;

(b) Munitions and devices, specifically designed to cause death or other harm through the toxic properties of those toxic chemicals specified in subparagraph (a), which would be released as a result of the employment of such munitions and devices;

(c) Any equipment specifically designed for use directly in connection with the employment of munitions and devices specified in subparagraph (b).

The Nazis’ hydrogen cyanide meets the first condition and the gas chambers would qualify as a "device" in the second.

Pmx728, metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  16. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Did you also know they widely used chemical weapons on the Eastern Front against the Russians?

Pmx728, Natsu and Deljikho like this.
  17. Blue_Marlin

Yes I understand gas chambers, I get they hurt. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Either way they are both terrible people. Spicer apologized, can we move on?

Assad is no better then Hitler.

To compare spicer to Hitler is ridiculous as well as when they were comparing Trump to Hitler. Completely different people.

18. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Assad might not be a good person, at all, but he is like most dictators. He didn't attempt to conquer the world and didn't create a huge world-wide crisis. He didn't cause the deaths of millions upon millions of people. I had a lot of relatives, some of which I got to know, that fought in World War Two, and others who spent years in concentration camps. I was actually talking to my family and a neighboring one about our relatives' experiences in concentration camps. I had talked to a woman a few years ago, who at nine, was constantly whipped for speaking her own language or some other "misdemeanor". She was drawn blood from till almost death, so that they could supply that blood to their troops. When they were let outside, she said that all the grass that grew on the field was gone within hours, eaten by the starving prisoners. And this happened across all of Europe. World War Two is a subject I feel very passionate about, as it had affected and tortured, destroyed, killed millions of people. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Assad, but he is no where near as bad as Hitler. If he was, then it wouldn't just be directly affecting a small portion of the Earth. This is a proxy war, similar to the many others held between the US and USSR/Russia, it's no where near as bad.

Pmx728, metr0n0me, Natsu and 2 others like this.
  19. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

This guys a climate change denier.
    Hes just dumb.

Muunkee, Pmx728, Natsu and 2 others like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

@Qazini my grandfathers fought in ww2, I understand it was a bad time. However, to call Sean Spicer "Hitler" because he compared Assad to Hitler is ridiculous.

Yes im a highly uneducated 14 year old senior.