1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I don't care about the debate or if it was fair because it's not relevant.

I will reask the exact same question:

Do you believe Donald Trump has lied during his campaign or in Presidency?

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Yes I do believe Trump has said some "white lies" or "not said the entire truth" as EVERY politician has done, including Hillary Clinton that same night. Do I think Trump has lied about anything "important" No, I do not.

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I didn't vote for Clinton because she is also a liar, please stop bringing up Clinton because Clinton is not relevant. She did not win the electoral college, she is not President. It does not matter what Clinton does or has done. Trump is responsible for Trump's actions.

Wasn't one of the sole reasons you voted for Trump was because he wasn't a politician? He was going to clean the swamp of politicians?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
    "Inner-city crime is reaching record levels. African-Americans will vote for Trump because they know I will stop the slaughter going on!"

[​IMG]

*Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reports
    Trump wrong that inner-city crime is reaching record levels

-- Would this qualify as more than a white lie to you?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Natsu and Pmx728 like this.
  4. Blue_Marlin

yet if Hillary were president and I was asking these questions I'd be a fool lol,

So no Trump has not lied 10 times.

I'm confused as to what your getting at, I'm proud he's my president and he is doing everything I voted for him to do. Your not gonna change my opinion
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2017 ---
    I don't care who you voted for, I think your questions are ridiculous and irrelevant

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

"Inner-city crime is reaching record levels. African-Americans will vote for Trump because they know I will stop the slaughter going on!"

[​IMG]

*Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reports
    Trump wrong that inner-city crime is reaching record levels

-- Is this a lie?

Pmx728 likes this.
  6. Blue_Marlin

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

The statistics you've posted are for 2015, which would lead to the 2015 dot on the above graph to be slightly higher than 2014, an increase.

This does not negate two factors:

1) It does not make Trump's rhetoric true in anyway, ("Inner-city crime is reaching record levels. African-Americans will vote for Trump because they know I will stop the slaughter going on!") because

2) Even though 2015 would lead to a slight increase over 2015 this would not reverse the clearly shown downward trend of violent crime America has had since 1995, which would presumably be closer to record levels than 2015's crime statistics.

-- Do you agree that Trump's words are demonstrably not true?

8. Blue_Marlin

You restating your question does not mean I am going to change my answer. So again, Donald J. Trump The President of the United States of America does not tell "important and relevant lies". So my answer to your question again, is No. Does he BS people, sure! Straight out lie? No.
    I feel like I'm waiting for a long list of lies he has "told".

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Bullshit - talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive.

Lie -a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; anintentional untruth; a falsehood.

According to English, bullshit is talking nonsense typically to be (intent) misleading or deceptive. Lying is a false statement with a deliberate intent to deceive. So if you're talking nonsense with the intention of being misleading or deceptive that's a lie according to the language we speak.

But, we've identified 2 lies.

Is this a lie?
    President Trump on Twitter

"The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process."

Rep. Himes asks Comey, Rogers about Trump's tweets - The Washington Post

Except in the video in the above article, exactly the opposite is true.

"We’ve offered no opinion, have no view, have no information on potential impact because it’s never something that we’ve looked at," Comey said.

Comey officially confirmed the FBI is still investigating Russia’s involvement in the election, saying, "I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

Comey and Rogers both said "yes" when Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas, asked: "Both your agencies agree with the assessment that the Russians' goal was to undermine the public faith in U.S. democratic process. Is that still your assessments?"
    @Blue_marlin98 ^
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2017 ---
    Ok looks like you're avoiding that one.

How about

President Trump on Twitter
    "122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!"

This is false, because:
    https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/FINAL - GTMO Unclass CDA Response - September 2016.pdf

693 detainees have been released from Guantanamo: 532 under Bush - 161 under Obama

122 detainees have been confirmed of re-engaging in terrorist activity: 113 were released by Bush, 9 by Obama

86 additional detainees are suspected of re-engaging in terrorist activity: 75 bush, 11 Obama

@Blue_marlin98 - Is this a lie?
    Or what about

"While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!"

But this is actually what happened:

Bernie Sanders jokes about 'Fake News' (Entire interview) - CNN Video

Is this a lie?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Natsu, Pmx728 and metr0n0me like this.
  10. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Oh okay you're right, thanks for clarifying. Though it's still unethical, considering Ivanka has no qualifications.

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

That's not inherently correct. The court ordered, at the time, that Bill Clinton appointing Hillary Clinton as ok.

In general, the rules aren't very clear and I suspect a court case could be made out of it. Especially when we consider the compensation aspect, even if not monetary, we've seen direct advertisement of products from this administration, which would probably be considered compensation.

Trump's appointment of son-in-law could rest on Clinton precedent

12. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

this thread is on it's way to becoming longer than the gay rights thread.
    Thanks Obama

Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

Sorry Deinen, I was at school, some of us Americans go to school and work and dont have time to sit on the computer while receiving welfare checks.

So Trump was misguided and stated some faulty information that wasn't 100% accurate, good god give it a rest Deinen. Every President has said something that was false, every politician hasn't been completely accurate. Wether he got the information about who wiped Obamas butt after using the bathroom wrong or not, that doesn't make him a bad president. The point is that he cares about the country, cares about jobs, is concerned for immigration specifically illegal. Calm down, you might have to get up and work for once but your not gonna die.

Ivanka is highly qualified and will be working on something that Hillary Clinton "cared so much about" women right most importantly PAY!

This is not wrong, although the Bill Clinton scenario was true, they also said that any white house staff was exempt from that law, so get your facts straight.

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Excuse me, you obnoxious dimwitted boob, I've held full time work since 16 to raise my children. You need to check yourself, considering you're this dumb and still in school. I dropped out in 10th grade and I'm running circles around you here. You're parents should get a refund because you're clearly not learning anything.

Interesting that pointing out his lies is what gets you upset.

President Trump falsely claims US murder rate is ‘highest’ in 47 years - LIE

Donald J. Trump - LIE (The Truth: KUNA : Kuwait denies reports entry visa ban of certain nationalities - Politics - 03/02/2017)

Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage,.....

According to Homeland Security, more than 1,200 were denied boarding flights to the US. The state department has said that over 50,000 people were affected.

So what is it @Blue_marlin98 -

Either your President is such a lying sack of crap and you're dumb enough to blindly swallow every bit of it like a good little boy OR you voted for someone who has said so many wrong things he's demonstrably an idiot.
    Here is a good one from Trump's retarded mouthpiece, Sean Spicer

Trump had biggest inaugural crowd ever? Metrics say no

Remember he spent the first week of his Presidency pissing off the intelligence community and arguing about di...err crowd size?
    What about the statement from Trump from Jan 6th 2017

"Activities by foreign governments had "absolutely no effect on the outcome of this election."

Trump's dubious claim of foreign influence on 2016 election

Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals

Report: The FBI is using the explosive Trump-Russia dossier as a 'roadmap' for its investigation

Marco Rubio Confirms His Staffers Were Targeted by Computers in Russia

Senate intel leader: No question Russia tried to influence '16

Intel hearing bombshell: Cyber expert says “Commander-in-Chief used Russian ‘active measures’…against his opponents”

Senate hearing to focus on ‘paid internet trolls,’ other Russia tactics - The Boston Globe

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/kushner-meeting-russian-bank/

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...eeting-with-Russian-ambassador/3991488544567/

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov...ssian-active-measures-and-influence-campaigns
    Donald Trump's 10 biggest falsehoods

God what a fat lazy liar Trump is.
    These cause they are funny:

GOP strategist: Trump's dealmaking mojo 'went over like a fart in a hurricane'

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...s-inauguration-was-some-weird-shit-apparently

15. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Heh, yeah it's funny cause it isn't true.

16. Blue_Marlin

Im assuming you must know Deinen personally? Or do you just agree with everything he says?

17. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Something like that.
    So far in this debate I haven't disagreed with any of his points as we seem to share most of the same beliefs. However my beliefs in politics aren't rooted in some person online. (Which is what you seem to be implying)

Pmx728 and Erebus45 like this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

No, not implying that at all, I just dont think you know if he is or isn't on welfare.

19. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Good fucking grief. Can you not argue against points anymore? Resorting to attacking someone's person because they have completely beaten you in an argument is not only completely uncalled for, but also just dumb.
    Yeah, I'm sure you know too. "Oh, he's posting at 11am so he should be at work, WELFARE QUEEN!!!"

That's not how this works.
    It's completely uncalled for. Come on, you know it's meant to be offensive.

Pmx728, Deljikho and cnkropp like this.
  20. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

I don't know if he is on welfare or not, but if he is on welfare it's none of your goddamn business.

Natsu and metr0n0me like this.