1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

You're right. Silly me.

2. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

CBS just had an interview on 60 minutes with president elect trump which was really insightful

Jalapenos likes this.
  3. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

#trumptheelection

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except it's going to take years of him saying actual sane things to sway me from all the absolute nutcase things he's said. Not to mention his now cabinet picks just add to the lunacy of the entire administration. Steve Bannon heads the paper that actually accused a sitting President of bringing in violent Muslims in on purpose to take the country over. Not to mention it's pundit is a 80s child star

Scott Baio Suggests Obama Could Be a Muslim Who Wants to 'Totally Eliminate the United States' - Breitbart

- This premise is so god damned insane I have NO CHOICE to consider them all utterly incompetent for basic human living, because the things they are saying are literally this damn nutty.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 14, 2016 ---
    @KlutchDecals - What do you think of this?

Florida AG Pam Bondi named to Donald Trump's transition team | Blogs

Donald Trump names the Florida AG who decided to not investigate Fraud charges after receiving an illegal donation from Trump's charity.

Man....What does that sound like again?

Oh...Corruption

I thought Trump was going to jail Clinton for all that corruption?

Will Trump put Hillary Clinton in jail? “I’m going to think about it” but “I don’t wanna hurt them”

Oh, well he doesn't want to hurt them, they are good people.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016 ---
    What about the swamp of donors and lobbyists that need to be drained?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Donald Trump's 'drain the swamp' administration

Seems like they are finding a nice spot within his administration.
    And it begins

Two presidential electors encourage colleagues to sideline Trump

Designed purposely to prevent populist demagogues from achieving power, the electoral college has the legal right to vote for who they wish made specifically this way by our founding fathers.
    Look at this! Ben Carson of the Republican Party, who wants small government and freedom, wants to repurpose the Dept. of Education TO MONITOR SPEECH AT COLLEGE CAMPUSES. HOW IS THIS NOT AUTHORITARIAN?

Ben Carson has an odd plan for the Dept of Education

Video link:

5. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

All Deinen does is let the media think for him and post lots of articles pushing his blind agenda.

So far I've seen nothing negative out of Trumps mouth since his victory. Its all been media saying "Well, He sounds good BUT!"
    Im pretty much over the topic to be honest with you. The guys got 4 years to prove himself to all of us.
    If you're more worried about which bathroom transgenders should use than creating jobs and fixing the eco, I guess just cry for the next 4 years. Dont know what else I can write here lol. So far his path is looking amazing.

6. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

no problem buckaroo

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Please don't take that ignorant approach. I'm not clear on how dismissing "media" is simply not accepting any verifiable facts, a trophy of the Trump campaign. Can you prove any of my linked statements false?

I'll slowly explain the examples again:

Trump has hired Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Brietbart news, which publishes articles like this:

Scott Baio Suggests Obama Could Be a Muslim Who Wants to 'Totally Eliminate the United States' - Breitbart

This article outlines a conspiracy, by a 80s child star, about Obama being a secret muslim and wants to eliminate the US. They published this, and the main guy responsible for this paper, which publishes REALLY STUPID THINGS is now the chief strategist for Donald Trump. HOW IS THIS NOT AN ISSUE?! CAN YOU TAKE A PERSON SERIOUS WHEN THEY BELIEVE THOSE INSANE THINGS?

Or:

Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive And Crazy

Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

How does a local newspaper sound as "big media"? They link the Tampa Bay Times which directly sources A STATEMENT PUT OUT BY PAM BONDI - I'm not sure how this is just blind articles.

Interview video - Feel free to watch the entire interview.

I gave you a video link! It was his words. How is that media telling me the story?

Couldn't care less where they piss - I have more important things to do in my life.

The coal jobs will never ever come back that wasn't decided by regulation, but by the market. Frakking is cheaper. Manufacturing will become automated driven by the market. But at that point, can you show me when and where Reaganomics ever worked?

I'm a white male - I'm probably the LEAST affected by this and ultimately I couldn't care less about his policies, however, I am surprised at you, and others, being so blindsided by the fact this man is a charlatan, and he's literally said anything he thinks people want to hear? He's putting in the same establishment folks around him and doing the same style of corruption you guys railed against?

Hell, I'm not even talking about Republican vs. Democrat ideologies. I'm talking about an individual who is so clearly a fraud and that people believe him. It's the opposite of sadness, I feel great joy and warmth in my heart as I post about Trump being the lunatic he clearly is and the actions he's taking are classic politician.

8. KlutchDecals

Google Hillary and her "Sniper Fire". Fraud? Please.

You are worth 1% of what Trump is, you have 1% of the business knowledge he does, and 1% of the experience, Yet sit here and call him a fraud? A man running 10?20?30? businesses at a time that you couldn't handle 1 of? WHILE running for president?

Call a square a square. Obama had 8 years to fix some of the major democratic issues and hes failed on all of them. Now hes on TV begging Trump not to undo things because this man took the easy route and instead of going through congress, he passed executive orders that can be changed with a pen stroke. Hes begging the man who wrote "The art of the deal" not to change the deal.

Please. You have very left ideology and thats fine. You have your opinion and I have mine. Dems 8 years is up, Time to let Trump prove his worth. If he fails, Which I highly doubt; Ill be the first to say you were right.
    Also @DwarFmorf101 Lol I actually giggled hahaha.

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

HIS UNIVERSITY IS LITERALLY ON TRIAL FOR FRAUD IN NEW YORK

Clinton doesn't matter, she lost. Trump is the President-elect, and thus should be judged so.

I'm not arguing with your complaints on society, nor your viewpoints, nor am I arguing your ideology. I'm arguing because you guys picked a charlatan, and were unable to see how clearly faux he is.

Jess_4Ds, Pmx728 and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  10. KlutchDecals

And our other options were?

Username likes this.
  11. Jalapenos

Jalapenos Celebrity Meeper

Yes. I'm sure its also okay now to silence and intimidate women who were raped since the runner-up clearly loves doing so! And while were at it, to hell with federal law! Our runner up set such a great example breaking this and avoiding the consequences, so it's time to just get rid of it altogether don't you think? Not to mention she won the popular vote, so it must be super duper extra okay to do all these things according Americans like you!

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

To not vote for an unstable person?
    Can you indicate who was raped by whom?

What federal law was broken?

The popular vote is meaningless.

To clarify: I didn't vote for Clinton, she's lying scum. Trump is a fat pedophile unstable oompa loompa.

Jess_4Ds and Pmx728 like this.
  13. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Wait so we're allowed to insult Donald Trump here? Or is Deinen getting around the rules?

14. KlutchDecals

I dont care if you call Trump stupid. No name calling each other. Should have specified.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Like Clinton, I'm above the law.

Ranger0203 and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  16. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

I fear for the economy (Canadian) because Canada and the U.S. are huge trading partners.

And since Trump's victory, white supremacists have been crazy. A family friend of ours who are of color who live in the U.S. didn't send their kids to school because there were KKK signs all over the area. this has never happened before.

Pmx728 likes this.
  17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except from 1860 to about 1960s

Deljikho and Kling like this.
  18. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

There were lots of reasonable 3rd party candidates.

19. KlutchDecals

Third party cannot win. Its literally impossible. The only thing that can happen is if they get 5%, they get a few things.

Pmx728 likes this.
  20. Maximum Trump

Maximum Trump Meeper

That feel when you're a winner.

Ranger0203 likes this.