1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Drumpf is also a pathological liar and has been caught lying numerous times, but sure go with what he says. They literally have proof of a $14 Million Dollar loan, but of course you reject facts and would rather blindly follow Drumpf to the grave.

Instead of Trump supporters I'm going to start calling them Trump's Chumps.

metr0n0me and Pmx728 like this.
  2. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Ahem.
    "Start a new paragraph for each new point or stage in your writing"

I didn't mean it was related to her father. I was replying to
    where I just noticed the last statement there turning the statement i just said irrelevent. I apoligize, I guess I just forgot that part.

Anyway,
    Actually it is impressive, considering it was a loan. Bill Gates parents, who is now the most wealthiest parents in the world, just gave him money to start off with, which he used to get to 83.9 billion dollars.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2017 ---
    Pardon your typo, but my favorite person is Tonaldh Drumpf

3. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

This will be my last post for a bit but I am a male. I set my picture to Nagisa a long time ago as an inside joke.

Pmx728, Natsu, SuperDyl and 1 other person like this.
  4. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

What do you all think about the health care bill that got r3kt! I thought it was pretty funny to watch ryans reaction on c-span.

Deljikho and Erebus45 like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@WeAreNumberUno I started to like Paul Ryan and then that happened.... he was in charge of that bill, he was the reason it failed. Trump is not the reason it failed. Ryan honestly needs to step down. RYAN had 7 years to work on that bill, Donald Trump did not! But I guess when ObamaCare fails (which will happen soon) it will be Trumps fault for "not trying to fix it". Sigh,
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2017 ---
    FYI ObamaCare is slowly leaving 21 states already!

6. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Sorry how much time did Ryan have to work on it?

Pmx728 likes this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

Trump did not have 7 years to work on it, Paul Ryan did have 7 years to work on it. Sorry for my error.

8. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

With the health care bill, Donald Trump reported that the bill didn't pass because Democrats banded together to stop the bill. He further said that the bill could be passed if they got the Democrats to be less selfish. Here's some facts which are interesting with these statements:

*Sources state that the health care bill would lead to less people being insured.

*Congress is majority Republican, meaning that Republicans had to reject the bill. If Democrats were the only ones to reject the bill, then the bill would still have been passed.

*Obama care was passed by congress, which during that time (if I'm correct on this) Republicans had control of the congress and thus at some Republicans had to agreed to the bill's statements.

We can see that:

a) Donald Trump passed information which creates a scapegoat, similar to his attacks on Muslims and Illegal Immigrants.

b) There were Republicans who thought the new health care bill is a bad idea.

c) Obamacare was not purely agreed upon by Democrats, but by Republicans too.

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

so naive, so inexperienced, so ignorant, so sad

cnkropp, Pmx728 and Erebus45 like this.
  10. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Are you talking about me, and if so, what makes me naive, inexperienced, ignorant, and sad?

Natsu likes this.
  11. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

There is only one person here saying nonsense like "being gay is a choice" "being poor is a choice" and it's sad

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

13. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

What are you talking about? Do you know what it is like to lose a child? Also in that culture the oldest male is by far the most important. So they lost that most important thing in their life.

It was not because muslims are horrible people. The religion actually promotes peace. They lived in India (now modern day Afghanistan). Due to the religious war, Hindus moved to nowday India and muslims moved to now day Afghanistan. Indians would steal, kill, and force muslims to move north and the muslims did they same to the Indians in their territory. Since my family was neither Hindu or Muslim, they fled back to a country in Africa where there lineage is from.

They lived in the hood... couldn't afford anywhere else.

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Paul Ryan was elected Speaker of the House in 2015. Would it be worth noting that the bill was so universally hated that perhaps, just maybe, it was a horrible bill?

15. Blue_Marlin

Muslims kill gay people, yet they are a religion of peace? hmm,

16. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Every single Muslim goes out and kills gay people? Or just a radical few?

That's similar to blaming all Christians for the acts of the KKK. Christians kill non white people yet they're a religion of love? hmm,

metr0n0me, cnkropp, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  17. Blue_Marlin

Well Christians have never killed "non white" people, it used to be just "non Christians" which I do not agree with. However over the past hundredsss of years Christians have evolved and changed their stand point. So in this day in age, the one in which we live in, Christians do not go around killing anyone. If they do kill someone today it's considered "ungodly".

No, not every single Muslim goes out and kills people. I'm just saying you have radical Islamic terrorist and it is out there. Radical anything is bad I guess but those countries are more known for it and do it (or try to do it) more often. Whether they have blown up America or not, look at what they have done to other countries. That is part of the reason those countries were on the list Obama made and that is part of the reason Trump used those countries, because of what they do. (Again not all of them).

Again, I have Muslim friends who came from the Islamic countries and Some of them are nice people, sometimes. However, the Muslims can't live the lifestyle they do over there, in America. A Muslim guy from one of the Islamic countries went on Sean Hannity actually and said that the "travel freeze" was necessary because the Islamic people need to learn that the values in America and the things they do over there are way different.

This does not mean all Islamic people are bad and this does not mean all Muslim people are bad, there was a girl I don't know the name of her or the salon she was at but she requested that the owner make all the customers and employees leave while she gets her hair cut because it's against her religion to get her hair cut in front of other women and men. When the owner denied her request, she tried suing the salon.

The travel freeze would be pretty much half way over by now and they might could figure some things out. Trumps intention was not to ban all Muslims from America or the Islamic countries but to simply see what was happening and protect American citizens. If Trump doesn't fulfill his promises it's because of the people in his way. He won't give up though.

18. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Lets just ignore the political and historical context around the spanish inquisition and the jihads though, because then we can make religion look like it actually had an influence

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

As usual, you're wrong. Just look at catholicism and Spain and what they did in South America.

Or more modern?

Gunman Kills 6 at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/01/us/01tiller.html?pagewanted=all

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die - CNN.com

2010 Austin suicide attack - Wikipedia

I keep linking these if ya want.

I would definitely accept that the issue of terrorism is vastly complex neither you or me probably really has any grasp on it. I will say Islam is a part of the wave of terrorism we see today, not because of the religion but because the religion is used as a tool for brainwashing from power people to achieve geopolitical aims. (Taking territory / Making money which is what ISIS is doing) Do you really think Al-Badgdhi or w/e his name is believes all this crap? Nope! He's fighting for more money, influence and money and using religion as a vehicle to get others to do his bidding.

You need to stop linking Trump and Obama because those two scenarios are completely different. Obama identifying nations to increase the vetting process is not the same is then identifying the nations for a complete travel halt. It's akin to Obama identifying 7 nations involved in the illegal drug trade so he sanctions them. Trump bombs them, saying "Hey, Obama selected these nations!"

It's not the same, stop trying to put them together.

Not relevant, some dude's opinion, even if he is Muslim, isn't the same as data and facts. Where are the data and facts proving a complete travel halt would be effective and keep us safer?

That lady is an idiot, every single group has idiots. Look at Westboro, aren't they the idiots of Christianity?

If Trump can't fulfill his promises then it's because he's a bad leader who is unable to compromise with a government of parties and opinions. He is the deal maker right? He's not up against anything any other President hasn't been either, and at least he doesn't have almost an entire party accusing him of being born if Kenya.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2017 ---
    @Blue_marlin98 Sean Spicer insists the Trump-Russia case is closed. It definitely isn’t

-- Wasn't it Trump who said we couldn't have a President if she was under FBI investigation?

20. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Dude. Every time someone makes a point you can't counter, you just change the topic completely and go spout some more complete nonsense. Just stop.

flabbadoodle, Natsu, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.