1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Link

2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

3. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Hes had a chance boyo. He f***ed up good.

4. Blue_Marlin

No he didn't, what has he messed up on?

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Turns out Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

Natsu and BlackJack like this.
  6. WeAreNumberUno

Healthcare
    Immigration
    Hes acted like an ass. (The president shouldn't be tweeting "Arnold schwartzeneger is a poop from a butt"
    HE HASN'T RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS

7. Blue_Marlin

Got that covered, if that's the one promise he cant keep I think were in the good!

How?

Def not! Just the liberals want to "be nice" to everyone and go against everything Trump says, just like Nike's move. Ha, bet they regret that. I find it funny.

You mean he isn't politically correct?

lol that's false, please cite that.

First off its not mandatory for him to release them. 2nd off Ms. Maddow screwed up and lol who cares about his 2005 tax returns, he released those! He paid 35 or something million in taxes in 2005, again doesn't matter. also he mentioned he would release his tax returns against his lawyers opinion when Hillary Clinton releases her 33 thousand emails.

8. WeAreNumberUno

Trump Uses National Prayer Breakfast to Slam Arnold Schwarzenegger

No, he complains about critics and comedy shows on twitter. Has nothing to due with being PC, its that the president shouldn't act like a 14 year old on twitter.

You seem to like to generalize groups.

Every republican is a nazi.

Hillary did you lawn mower.

9. Blue_Marlin

1st you said Trump called Arnold a "poop from a butt" which I asked you to cite and you didn't. Actually the only bad thing he said according to your article was the ratings going down and then said he was a good person. When did he call Arnold a "poop from a butt on twitter" like you said he did. Please cite that.

2.) Since when is speaking the truth on twitter acting like a 14 year old?

3.) Do you know what a Liberal is? THE LIBERALS are the ones against his travel ban, and really him in general. So yes I can catergorize them into a group as I did, because it's the truth. You don't see conservatives complaining about his ban, like me, a conservative.

4.) Hillary, did not hand over all the emails and the ones she did hand over they found top secret information in them, but of course isn't in jail, where she belongs. That entire administration did so many screwed up things. Hillary is the only person I know that can get away with something like that.

10. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Hillary Clinton is not the President of the United States. Trump is.

MoonlitMadness and BlackJack like this.
  11. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Go ahead and ask every single "liberal" about their opinion on the travel ban. I guarantee you not every one of them will be against it.

MoonlitMadness likes this.
  12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

A liberal is someone who is willing to discard traditional values, or accept new opinions or behavior.

A conservative is someone who is hesitant to discard traditional values and is cautious of change in general.

"THE LIBERALS" isn't a very nuanced group, in general. Opposition to his travel ban stems from him unable to provide evidence of any of his claims doubled with his habitual lying. Additionally, courts keep overturning the ban purely because of his rhetoric of banning "all muslims" from entering the country.

Actually, there are many conservatives who have come out against the travel ban, including long serving Senators like McCain, or Graham. They also cite the very same reasons "THE LIBERALS" do, which this ban is not effective and will actually increase the threat abroad and primarily to our soldiers who are serving in the Middle East.

If she belongs in jail, why has Trump not sought to bring any charges whatsoever?

Trump drops repeated threat to jail Clinton: 'She went through a lot'

13. Blue_Marlin

@Deljikho he said that before being elected. It does matter, even if she isn't president. When She releases all of her emails and admits she was wrong and stops bashing Trump then I'll be okay with her. @Deinen as me and @Aarett have made pretty clear it is not a Muslim ban @BlackJack okayyyyyy lol

14. WeAreNumberUno

Doesn't matter about muslims, prove that the countries banned pose a significant security risk.

Also, all republicans believe that balloons should be outlawed.

15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

16. Blue_Marlin

I don't care what the courts say, if anyone in the courts had a brain they would know it's not a Muslim ban. If it were a Muslim ban then a hell of a lot more countries would be banned. If it were a Muslim ban so many countries would be banned your head would spin.

17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ok, but it doesn't negate that the courts opinion is demonstrably more valuable than yours.

18. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

You absolutely have to care what the courts say. They are a part of Checks and Balances that protect democracy. If there was no Judicial Review, democracy can easily turn into dictatorship.

Erebus45 likes this.
  19. Blue_Marlin

I know there words are stronger then mine, by far @Deinen , @Natsu I'm aware of that too, but you can't tell me the judges that keep calling it a Muslim ban are remotely close to knowing what they are talking about, as I said, you can't call something it isn't.

20. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I don't care about what you think about the topic, but to deny the power of the courts is destroying a democracy. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are unworthy of their position.