1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

I see, Its still irrelevant though because the law says you can only wiretap foreign officials

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Yup.

But, did you know as President, he wouldn't even need to ask for an investigation. Since he can already see classified information he could just look up the warrant on the court order, you know, himself. Weird huh?

BlackJack, Deljikho and Erebus45 like this.
  3. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Never said he was a great leader but Donald Trump can still talk to him.

Why?

Im more then aware of this, however, Wether you agree or disagree with the presidents political views, you should respect him. If not as a person, as your president. You should hope he doesn't fail and you should hope that he succeeds. He truly is a great fit, if you can get passed his tweets. I enjoy his tweets but many get "offended" by them.

We will see, I think he has a good plan. But then again some people thought Obamacare was a good plan.

Sure thing! I found this source, if its to good enough ill find another or you can find one!
    http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/267005-trump-calls-for-medicare-to-negotiate-drug-prices
    I hope this helps!

If you want me to continue to cite my evidence on specific points im going to need you to actually participate in the debate. please.
    Analysis | Trump’s ‘evidence’ for Obama wiretap claims relies on sketchy, anonymously sourced reports
    Now, i am still looking through my history, idk where i found the link on Lynch.

Can you cite a site that shows this as a threat to America please. i would like to read more into these points. I have read a few of them but i dont truly see it as a "threat" or cause of concern.

No, sir.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2017 ---
    You can't be serious, please tell me your joking...

4. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I think it's a good rule-of-thumb to show Trump the same respect he's shown to the previous President. So, basically none at all.

5. Blue_Marlin

This is where you are wrong. Obama and Hillary have done nothing but slander Trump the entire time. Trump isn't going to be all so sweet to them, even though you failed to see the nice things Trump said about Obama. But why would we ever notice the good he did? Let's just stick to the bad. Smh,

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

He's a piece of sh*t

This is how I came to my above conclusion, when you take into account his actions and rhetoric, it's pretty clear he's a sh*tty human being.

It doesn't, I've read this. Calling for something and having it in the actual bill is completely different. Can you find a source that Medicaid drug price negotiation is in the actual bill?

You realize Russia (Soviet Union) was our greatest enemy for three or four decades correct? We were on the brink of all our nuclear war for years and years. All the contact within Trump's administration is concerning because it was quite obvious Russia involved itself in our elections and tried to tilt the scale to Trump. Why?

Why would Russia, who has for decades been opposed to us, try to sway an election? More importantly, how did this help them and how did it hurt us? Russia didn't get involved just to be a nice guy, they gained something and we lost it.

As we recede from the world's stage, who do you think will take over.

Piper N and BlackJack like this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

I'm on my phone again at school so I'm going to have to quote each thing individually, sorry for that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2017 ---
    How? He's helped many people out! MANY!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2017 ---
    He wasn't trained to lie and portray to be sweet like a typical politician!
    Well gosh darn! What do ya know it's not good enough, of course! Don't worry I gotchu on a new one.
    Wrong, Hillary won the popular vote (which just like Obamas win, there were names not even found in states that had voted and in Washington state there was a machine only allowing you to vote for Hillary, but I'm not even going to talk about that one). We won! Stop blaming Russia.

8. WeAreNumberUno

I am :) (Its a meme that Donald Trump doesn't like Tiffany at all.)
    What about "Lying ted" and "thirsty-marco? not even to mention how he insinuated that the only reason megan kelly went after him was because she was on her period. Also, remember at his inauguration when he and chris christie participated in a rousing chant of "lock her up!" Now, don't misunderstand me, Obama and Hillary insulted him many many times. My point is, they were both doing it.
    He's a business man? By chance, have you read The Art Of The Deal? I have and he details how its important to mislead and manipulate people in the pursuit of a good deal. Is this really any different than a typical politician?

Erebus45 and Deljikho like this.
  9. Blue_Marlin

Yes I saw that one too I just didn't know if you were joking or not lol.
    They all insult each other (as you stated) but my point was, everyone takes videos and takes a piece of it so Donald sounds like a terrible person, they only talk about the "mean" but true things he has said. He's hurts them blah blah blah, just like the girls that claimed he raped them (oh good lord) the list goes on and on. Just saying, Trump hasn't said anything remotely close to what Hillary said. But I don't want to "obsess" over Hillary for saying her name.
    There is a HUGE difference in a politician and a business man. A business man can do whatever he wants (to an extent) to make his business succeed or fail. He can pretty much treat his employees and customers as they please, they TELL THE TRUTH! And say it as it is, they are taught to be mean! My family owns businesses and if you aren't hard on your employees and customers the work never gets done! As a politician you literally have the most important job in America. You are the hit or miss person of these great states. He isn't a "proper" politician at all, I look at him as a normal American just as us. Not above or below me, but equal.

10. WeAreNumberUno

Just found this, Donald Trump wants to cut 1.3billion dollars from the coast guards budget. How can he try to "Make America Safe Again" if he is actively defunding our security?
    Proposal to cut $1.3 billion from Coast Guard if passed - WWAY TV3

Trump's draft budget proposes billion dollar cut to Coast Guard - CNNPolitics.com
    In addition, to help pay for the border wall (Which Mexico apparently wont pay for) he's cutting airport security budget.
    Donald Trump Is Considering Cutting Airport Security to Pay for the Border Wall

(EDIT: I understand that Stephen Colbert isn't a reliable source, thats why I cited 2 other people)
    In the internal operations of running a buisness, I am sure you are 100% right. But Donald Trump's own book says how you can manipulate people when you are negotiating external deals? And isn't that what people dislike politicians for? How the politicians try to manipulate people into voting for them?

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Trump lies consistently.

Cite your claim with fact.

I'm done with this conversation simply due to the "We won!" comment. Politics are not team sports and the willful ignorance of real aspects of issues in politics is just asinine. I never blamed Russia for Trump's victory, because it wasn't solely them that participated in it. Trump won due to voter apathy, outside influences, gerrymandered districts and probably a hundred other reasons.

But to outright ignore the Russia issue, or to think Russia tipped the scales in a favor to us is blindly ridiculous. They got involved because they stood to benefit and the question is how did they benefit from this and what did it cost us?

I can tell you immediately weakening NATO is a massive gain for Russia, coincidentally it's also what Trump's rhetoric has been trying to do.

That being said, you're no longer making genuine arguments and being willfully ignorant on actual real issues.

This isn't football

cnkropp, Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen lol seriously? You think I'm not gonna defend my side? Your question was 100% bias. That's not a fair question. "How did they benefit from this, and what did it cost us" with no proof Russia even "hacked us" and made Trump win the election, you can't say that. As well as "What did we lose?" WHAT DID WE LOSE DEINEN? We didn't lose anything, YOU may have lost something but I gained a wonderful president!

13. WeAreNumberUno

@Blue_marlin98 People don't think that russia hacked our voting machines, they think that they hacked and exposed confidential information that, when taken out of context, was damaging to Hillary Clinton.

14. Blue_Marlin

@WeAreNumberUno How was it damaging to her? The votes were so close as a matter of fact I started to panic because she started to lead. Trump came out on top because he showed he would "Make America Great Again" and so far, he has done everything he said he was going to do. I voted for him as well as many other people because he cares about the country. Hillary paid MILLIONS to slander Trump all over the place commercials, ads, online, news paper articles. Trump did none of that, all he did was talk. He wasn't bought off by people and that's why Trump was so signinificant. He doesn't allow people to think for him. He thinks for himself.
    Hillary had just as much of a chance to win as Trump did. Instead of giving answers she gave info on why Trump isn't a good fit.
    @Deinen I know it's not a football game, it's not about winning or losing. It's about making America the best place to live, I did not mean to say "we won" as in you lost. All I'm saying is he's your president for the next 4 hopefully 8 years, enjoy the ride!

15. WeAreNumberUno

The stuff that "Russia" theoretically leaked was pretty harmful, and I think the leaks were one of the contributing reasons hillary lost. That being said, I'm not convinced russia was the ones who leaked the stuff.

16. Blue_Marlin

@WeAreNumberUno Hillary Clinton has blamed so many people for her loss. "The Russians, the Trump supporters EVEN BARAK OBAMA"! She has blamed everyone but the true reason as to why she lost herself.

17. WeAreNumberUno

I don't entirely disagree with you on this, however I fail to see its relevancy.
    What does hillary have to do with things now? She lost, she hasn't really done anything since.

18. Blue_Marlin

I never said she was doing anything? Besides that stupid video she made but other then that she's done nothing.

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  19. WeAreNumberUno

Glad we could come to an agreement.

Now, since this thread got kinda off topic, whats your opinion on Donald Trump cutting the budget of both the coast guard AND the airport security? How can you "Make America Safe Again" if you are taking money away from the people who are keeping us safe?

20. Blue_Marlin

Well I know she's putting 54 billion dollars into the military. Cutting 11% from airport security and the coast guard seems like a lot but it really isn't. I believe a wall would help, people can say it won't but it's helped others. This is the only thing I can say Trump has not held his promise on "Mexico will pay for it" , we can't force someone else to pay for it (as much as I wished they would have) so Trump is finding ways to get it. Now the airports and coast guards will have to actually watch their spending and use their dollars wisely. Keep in mind they both are still getting billions of dollars each year. I don't think it's a bad idea, we will have to wait and see.