1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Could you please find a public statement made by Hillary Clinton Or Obama that illustrates how they are "Cry Babies"?
    Also, the issue isn't that donaldo ordered an investigation, the issue is that donaldo said it as a fact on twitter and then ordered an investigation. If it was a fact, you wouldn't need to investigate it would you? :)

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

"You are the puppet" - Donald Trump

3. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

It's all over the place lol and did I ever say it was a fact because he put it on twitter? I believe I said very clearly "not saying Trumps tweet was the way to go about it" which clearly indicates that I do not agree with it, then I followed it with "but it wouldn't surprise me"

Cry baby: Hillary Clinton Cried Hysterically, Blamed Obama for her Defeat (Video)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2017 ---
    "There is no hope for America" - Michelle Obama

4. WeAreNumberUno

I said something the said PUBLICLY
    Its understandable to be upset after you lost, your video said she called an old friend and was upset.

Citation please.

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

God damnit, when have I ever said it should be easier? I've said only this entire time that we have an extensive security / medical checks in regards to VISAs, that take upwards to 18 months and longer to complete. It takes multiple security checks and multiple medical checks. I've also stated that regarding VISAs you can't just forget one document and be let in because that's not how it works. If you mess up a process, you need to start over. This is how our VISAs work now.

What I've been saying is this ban on 6 nations does not make our country more secure. This is not an opinion, as the courts ordered Trump to provide evidence for his claim and he has not provided any evidence, thus he is wrong. If he were to provide sufficient evidence and show a standard of national security risk, why would we not extend the ban to all countries that meet this threshold?

I suspect the linking of Trump to Russia is because the sheer number of his administration who have had contact with senior Russian officials. The business ties his administration has to the oligarchy of Russia, the business ties Trump has to Russia. The ties his sons have to Russia.

Moreso the fact they keep lying about their contact with Russia over and over again.

On the wiretap? Two scenarios can be had:

1) Trump was sitting on his fat ugly ass watching Fox news and reading Breitbart, read this, and the idiot parroted it on Twitter.

2) A FISA court approved a warrant to wiretap his building, which means someone showed enough evidence to sufficiently show cause to a judge, who ordered a wiretap.

I personally hope it's #2
    Also

I'm fairly convinced there is some fetishism going on regarding Obama and Clinton from the Trump camp purely due to the amount those two people get brought up in conversations with anyone who supports Trump.

Almost every other sentence is "Clinton did this!" "Obama did that!"
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017 ---
    Another note:

Have we seen the splendid replacement plan for ACA?

It moves the penalty from a tax penalty to an insurance fee penalty - Less our government gets less money to spend on society and corporations get more for the stockholders.

It'll cost more per person, but you get tax breaks if you can financially survive till end of the year.

6. WeAreNumberUno

Do you think his health care proposal as it is now is "ace"?

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well if we go by what Sean Spicer said, in a real news briefing, the Republicare is better because it's smaller. That's the evidence he offered. He literally pointed to their version and said it was smaller.

However, the AMA (You know, the doctors who actually keep us healthy) and the AARP (You know, the primary recipients of these benefits) have come out strongly against it.

8. WeAreNumberUno

One page, Size 18 font, "Walk It Off Losers"

Deljikho and Deinen like this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Except what if you trip and break your leg?

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  10. WeAreNumberUno

Attached Files:

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Natsu, Deljikho and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

whoa whoa whoa there buddy, calm down.

you see that thing? the "?" thats a question mark, you put it after the question, you know the one i asked you. i never said that you said it should be easier, i was asking a question there sir.

protecting you from radical islamic terrorism. ISIS. Temporarily which he said "Ban until we get things under control and find out what the problem is".

as he has said many many many times "We can't get information about the people coming from these 7 countries, but now Iraq is working with America so that no acts of terrorism comes from Iraq. To the best of their ability.

Are you referring to Miss Universe?

Not true, Trump said he has "No loans & deals" however they did do Miss Universe which Trump said he did. Or is that a lie? @Deinen

lol real mature.

OR the ex-President did wiretap him because its legal for the President to do that, as a Judge has stated, under certain circumstances. I haven't looked into this much so im not going to really talk too much about it until i do my research.

I promise you i dont like Clinton at all and Obama is not the worst but far from the best. He might be a good person to be neighbors with i just dont agree with his political views.

I have seen his proposal, getting rid of that over priced crap we call "ObamaCare" and replacing it with cheaper, more affordable prices and making it easier for people to get treated and medicine. I like it!

False, and actually my doctor alone has said Obamacare has been the worst thing that has come to the health care system and she's been a doctor for over 30 years. I actually know many doctors that dont even take that insurance.
    *forced to have insurance, forced to pay high prices, not given much treatment and when you do get your medicine you can't afford it!*
    Thank god im not on ObamaCare.
    Hey, i also want a source on the doctors feeling "strongly against" it please!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2017 ---
    She's happy, good for her!

13. WeAreNumberUno

Jeff sessions and Michael flynn. (Two of donald trumps cabinet picks)
    I'm reasonably sure that the president can't do that. IIRC The president (Or more likely whomever he delegates to) has to go to a federal judge and prove that there is probable cause that placing wiretaps would expose crimes.

14. Blue_Marlin

Pretty sure some attorneys have said he can, again im researching this still so i am not going to comment too much but i do know many people have said he can. Search it up.

15. WeAreNumberUno

If attorneys said he could wiretap, then it means they had probable cause, I.E. It was the legal option and the responsible option

I'm not sure a guy who uses "Hellen Keller" as an insult is very valid.
    No but seriously, this guy (Levin's furniture) doesn't provide any proof for the claims he makes. ?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  16. Blue_Marlin

Thats not necessarily true.

Im assuming you watched all of what, 30 seconds of the video? its 13 minutes long and you commented back to me not even 3 minutes later.

Whats that supposed to mean? "Levine furniture"?

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  17. WeAreNumberUno

I had previously seen it. Someone sourced it during a PF round IRL
    It is. Its the only assumption other than "Barack Obama wiretapped donaldo because he wanted dirt on him"

18. Blue_Marlin

Im about to leave so when i get home i will show you that its not true. If you are gonna capitalize Barak Obama, as i have done as well i asked that you first capitalize the "D" in Donald and please stop adding the "o" at the end turning it into "donaldo", its getting annoying and is just rude. Ill respect you and your belief if you can show the same respect back.

19. WeAreNumberUno

If I say "Baracko" or "barackudda" or something will you deem it acceptable to refer to Donald Trump as "Donaldo"?
    (If not, what about "The Donald"?)

20. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

If youre gunna ask me out on a date, you dont have to flirt this much with me.

Yes, its still looking very decent compared to what we had.