1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

When did I petition admins?

Natsu likes this.
  2. Piper N

Piper N Meeper

well his views on immigration are that Mexicans should pay for the wall, he doesnt have respect for women and many minorities

3. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Kinda funny with the list I gave you you narrowed it down to immigration, the wall and mexico paying for it mainly. lol of course

4. Piper N

Piper N Meeper

i meant that his beliefs about immigration ARE that Mexicans should pay for the wall

5. Blue_Marlin

You are literally making no sense with yourself right now. The only thing on immigration he ever said was "were building a wall and mexico is paying for it" ?? there is ALOT more then that. Women and children have nothing to do with that but please tell me when he has ever treated a child badly EVER??? because he hasn't. Has he said some inappropriate things about women, yes, do i agree with what he said, no but i feel he respects women.

6. Piper N

Piper N Meeper

@Blue_marlin are you against gays?

7. Blue_Marlin

WTF! LOL stop just stop, you are all over the place. One thing at a time.

8. Piper N

Piper N Meeper

i never said anything about him treating children badly???
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2017 ---
    it was just a question, i want to know because i honestly dont understand why people cant accept the lgbtq community

9. Blue_Marlin

I misread that , idk where i got children, so i do apologize. I dont feel he disrespects people like many says he does.

I feel you can't stick with one topic, you keep jumping. From wall to gays to women being respected.

10. Piper N

Piper N Meeper

lol yeah i was wondering where "children" came from XD

11. Blue_Marlin

Immigration:
    I am in favor of a wall, I feel Mexico should help pay for. You don't see Americans migrating (illegally) to Mexico. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are becoming a problem.
    I feel we should have stricter borders, we should know who is in this country and where they came from as well as why are they here?
    I feel that we should put Americans first.

Gay people:
    I do not agree with this at all.
    If they want to get married, I am not for or against it. Doesn't really effect me but know I don't agree with that life style.
    Also if someone doesn't want to marry a gay couple its their right. No one should be forced or have their license taken away for not wanting to marry a gay couple.
    The bathroom policy, should not go off who you "self identify" as, its male and female for a reason. (That topic can be for another thread)

Womens rights:
    Not sure why this is a topic as Trump is fighting for women rights, Ivanka just took that part into her own hands.

12. WeAreNumberUno

He made his kids keep his last name (because I know you will report me for this, I'm going to tell you right now its a joke)
    I ligit wanna talk about this though, if someone has religious convictions strong enough that they won't do there job, don't you think its there responsibility to not take that job?
    Yah @Piper N they don't want donald trump to have anything related to women in his hands now. ;)

Erebus45 and Piper N like this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

Touchy topic but you would be taking their religious right away so they could have their right to be married. Its taking away from someone to give to another.

14. WeAreNumberUno

It was a question. I have no issue with religious right in a private service (Like a bakery for instance) but in a federal service, if you can't perform your duty you shouldn't have the job. It would be like appointing a pacifist as the secretary of defense right?

15. Blue_Marlin

So a baker can deny baking a cake for someone but a county clerk, judge, whatever you wanna call them can't deny their right to marry someone?

16. WeAreNumberUno

Yep. Because The clerks are offering a government service, not a private one.

Deinen likes this.
  17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You claimed 90% of Muslims want Sharia law. Please back this claim up with evidence.

Piper N likes this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

I did more research and found out it wasn't as high as 90% as that was my guess, however I did find on many websites that it is between 50-70% on average. Muslims want their own court. Ridiculous! idc if its 10% or 100% we as a nation will NEVER have Sharia law, EVER!

You'll Be SHOCKED By How Many American Muslims WANT Sharia Law!!!

This is just one website/source I found.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2017 ---
    Why its not a religion of peace:
    Ten Reasons Why Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace
    what former muslims have to say:
    Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam
    Radical Islamic Terrorism: (What Trump doesn't want, and why people called it a Muslims ban)
    Islamic Attacks on America

Trump isn't Islamophobic at all! Just wants to protect his citizens!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017 ---
    Good watch, great wording Imam!

19. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Making a guess isn't fact or research...

Piper N, Natsu and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

Within the exact quote that you quoted me on you can see that I said "I found that it's actually 50-70%. :)