1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I'm not going to waste my time

If you want to debate again you should go edit some of your posts and apologize. If not I'm just here for entertainment

2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@WeAreNumberUno Stating a fact is different from stereotyping. It is fact that Muslim people believe in Sharia Law. Being a Muslim is a choice, they don't have to believe in Sharia Law but they chose to.

Edit my post for what? Apologize for stating facts? apologize for stating my opinion?

I am so sorry for stating facts and voicing my opinion. I will never tell the truth and or state my opinion again. ppffftttt ya happy now?

3. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

I have a muslim friend. He doesn't believe in sharia law. Therefore what you said is not a fact.

4. Blue_Marlin

American Muslims believe in Sharia law, but they also know that its a personal religious thing and are okay with the government not enforcing it. however in Islamic countries, if you are a Muslim, you believe in Sharia Law. This is a fact.

5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Lol why am I spending time on this thread that has no meaning

Lol you have been generalizing and stereotyping all these times and you don't even know it. Then you contradict yourself which is hilarious and seriously entertaining.

Thank you I'm a leftiest now

Okay thanks you are racist

Tfw you have to use WWII to make Japan look bad.

Because throwing insults is proper debating.

Generally your actions are nowhere close to debate worthy.

Erebus45 and Muunkee like this.
  6. WeAreNumberUno

My friends parents fled here because they didn't like sharia law. That was essentially the sole reason they left there countries. His parents came here, worked hard, and now own a million dollar medicine business. If they liked sharia law, why would they ruin the lives they had built in there country. @Blue_marlin98, I'm all for having more restrictive immigration policies and preventing terrorism, but the way you do that isn't by blocking every single muslim, because every single muslim doesn't believe in sharia law, thats a fact.

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

LOL! Thanks for taking your time to quote me ;) Now lemme explain.

Obviously it has meaning or you wouldn't have taken time out of your life to make this post.

I have not been stereotyping.
    Muslim --> believes in Allah --> believes Allah made the Sharia Law --> believes in Sharia Law.... facts

If you actually think Trump is Hitler... then I guess you are one LOL

Was 1 example, you started trashing on Trump and how America is "racist and nationalist" acting as if Japan was soooo innocent.

Only to @WeAreNumberUno

These are just a few examples....

Again, Muslims --> Believe in Allah --> believe Allah wrote Sharia Law (Sharia Law = Gods Law) --> Believe in Sharia Law
    Many of them actually believe it should be enforced around the world and is better then any countries laws (including the U.S constitution) Hannity did a thing on that.

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2017 ---

I also believe i clearly stated "American Muslims" believe in it but also respect our American Constitution.

8. WeAreNumberUno

Hannities piece proves nothing, I could go around to a bunch of men and ask them if they think rape is ok, and then conclude that all men believe in rape.
    Now, onto the rest of this quote.
    As has been stated, just about every major religion has messed up stuff in it. If you "believe" in a religion, that doesn't mean you think everything in your holy book is valid. Why do you think there are like, a billion different sects of christianity? I'm sure there are some muslims who believe in sharia law and are terrible people, in the same way there are some christians that believe that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, think we should light gay people on fire, but to say "Every christian wants to light gay people on fire" is just plane wrong.

Natsu didn't say my posts were good. In fact he bashed me for posting the trolls, he said they were offensive and stuff.

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  9. Blue_Marlin

Muslims dont like gay people...

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

The issues stemming from illegal immigration/migration from Mexico and South America pose an entire different set of issues than immigration/migration/infiltration from peoples originating in the Middle East. It would be illogical to impose the same circumstance to both situations. This is another misnomer of the Trump administration, a lack of effort in trying to differentiate between the two, leading people to see one the same as another.

-- A) Absolutely anyone can carry out a terrorist attack. I have to assume you define terrorism the same as the FBI, “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”, which leads to the point a great majority of terrorist that occur within our country originate from our very own citizens, not from people outside our country and definitely not mainly from the Middle East. If we were to make a list of sources of terrorism that would most to least affect me, I would rank radical islamic terrorism pretty far down on the list.

-- B) That's a bit of a misnomer, Sharia doesn't inherently foster some hatred of Western culture, but it exists on contrast to our culture and if they want to live that way in the Middle East, suit themselves. The only issues I see with Sharia law is when it is imposed on me, but again, in terms of what religious values people are trying to impose on me, it's never been Sharia law, but Christians imposing their way of life through legislature that has affected me.

I wasn't making any references to the opposing side, I made the comment directed towards you as an individual. Politics is not a competition and the amount of "Get over it", "We won", "Loser" coming from people supporting Trump is insane. The instant assumption that those that oppose your worldview are left/liberal/Clinton supporters is equally insane. I didn't vote for Clinton either because she lies just like, albeit less, Trump does. My view is more libertarian than safety space leftism but I am most social in my view of government / spending. I'm very much an independent voting both sides of the aisle in ballots. My congressman, Amash, is republican and a great guy and even though I don't always agree with him, he has more integrity than his opponents and colleagues currently.

EXECUTIVE ORDER: PROTECTING THE NATION FROM FOREIGN TERRORIST ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES

This is the only Executive Order banning travel from 7 countries as of now.

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/02/09/17-35105.pdf

This is the 9th Court of appeals staying the executive order. Trump did not try the case further, opting to rewrite the order to accomplish the same thing which will most likely also be challenged in court. The main reasons the courts stayed his order is because Trump could not provide any evidence whatsoever justifying his claim those 7 nations posed a national security threat.

Maybe, maybe not. What is not debatable is Guiliani's referral to it as a "Muslim ban" certainly rattled the 9th Court of appeals judges.
    Ninth Circuit Judges Seem Pretty Concerned With Statements by Trump, Giuliani About ‘Muslim Ban’

The phrase originated within his own campaign / administration, not the media.

I'm glad we agree that Obama and Trump did vastly different things. Now can we conclude that Trump cannot use Obama to justify his travel ban, simply because they are no where near the same thing?

I'm not sure how old you are, but I distinctly remember watching those jets fly into WTC and I remember October 7th 2001 when we began bombing Afganistan. Are you aware we went to war with two poverty ridden despotic nations for 16 years? What have we accomplished in 16 years Aarett? We successfully removed a cutthroat but effective leader and created a power vacuum to be filled up by something much more dangerous and destructive, and this is Iraq alone. We've lost Afganistan essentially with the Taliban still controlling wide swaths of land and forcing us and the Afgan government into peace negotiations.

Were you old enough for the Bush administration? They lied their way to war and when they were their it was a boon for defense contractors, especially Haliburton which was formerly ran by **** Cheney.

I have no idea why you would want to commit perpetually to a war we have not and cannot win and I cannot imagine anyone who supports our troops would want such a horrific fate placed upon them as they come home and can't find sufficient care with the VA system as they deal with the rampant mental illness one develops in traumatic war.

The answer is no, I would not want more troops in the Middle East.

I would be for a freeze on travel with nations that can be proven pose a viable threat to our national security at home above a reasonable threshold. One person from Libya blowing up a mall in 3 years would not be sufficient justification simply because there are much greater homicide threats in our country.

This notion still lacks any credible claim those 7 nations pose any threat to us and it doesn't undo the precedence this order has caused.

Erebus45 likes this.
  11. WeAreNumberUno

I dont like blue Marlin98....

Natsu likes this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

Only in regards to the opposing side people are literally are destroying towns. "We dont like Trump hate" *destroys the town and hurts Trump supporters"

I mean you said to ban everybody and that you didn't care but then you defended the 7 countries that were banned. I was confused.

lol okay? your point? Im stating facts.

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Can you provide a source of democrats destroying a town...?

14. WeAreNumberUno

How can trees be real... if our eyes aren't real...?

Well the democrats are the stereotypically violent gun loving ones.

15. Blue_Marlin

Literally EVERYWHERE lol im going to send you some videos, the language isn't appropriate to post here.

Can you stop?

I am pro-gun rights. I believe you should have guns, I have guns in my house and my family carries one nearly everywhere they go. Do you see us killing people? nope, guns dont kill people, people kill people. If a gun kills someone then a fork makes people fat and pencils misspell words.

16. WeAreNumberUno

17. Blue_Marlin

18. WeAreNumberUno

I agree, I'm not that liberal. what I said to deinen was a joke about stereotypes that don't carry much weight.

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I mean, it's fairly dubious to claim "democrats are destroying towns" when the headline should be "Protest gets violent". I agree that violence in protest is abhorrent and counterproductive, however at what point is it acceptable to pass that responsibility to an entire group, rather than those responsible? This would be just like passing the buck and mirroring the issues of people who would/may be Republican and say "Republicans are doing this".

I'm not sure how you keep falling in the same trap. This is the essence of your worldview, grouping a few traits to an entire people.

Democrats are doing this!
    Liberals are doing that!
    Muslims hate us and want Sharia law!

Erebus45 likes this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

Well its certainly not the Republicans, and should i say the "stupid Democrats"

Never said they hate us, did say they want Sharia Law, which is fact for 90% of them.