1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Sir, I am not triggered at the conversation we are having, I am beginning to become Triggered with you. You are being unnecessary. Please stop.

2. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

You just contradicted yourself. Again.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  3. Blue_Marlin

Cool.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2017 ---
    • Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
    • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
    • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
    • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
    • A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
    • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
    • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

and we want Muslims in our country why? Japan also isn't a "non nationalistic country who wants world peace" world war 2?? They also halted Muslims from coming into their country. They won't hardly let any Muslim into their country unless they are going in for business. Look into your country more, then criticize mine.

4. WeAreNumberUno

Nukes are the answer brother :)

5. Blue_Marlin

@Natsu can we check that 60,000 people number again? many cites I've pulled up and many interviews are repeatedly saying 109? thats a rather big difference there. Not saying your wrong but i certainly haven't ran into a number that large unless i type in "Trump banned 60,000 people and then of course at the very end it says thats false". Out of the 109, 0 of them were detained from entering the united states but were actually held for questioning and that was about it.

6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

First, apology for skipping @Blue_marlin98 .

Second: A set of laws another country has doesn't mean they are a country full of bad people, just that they have different beliefs. Native Americans were pushed off of lands and seen as savages for having laws which were dissimilar. In the case of Muslims, we shouldn'tpunish or assume based off of these laws that they should be banned from our country, just as we shouldn't have taken Native American children away from their parents to destroy their culture.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2017 ---
    "Refugees who were in the air on the way to the U.S. on Friday when Trump signed his order were detained when they landed, the New York Timesreported Saturday."

"That's despite the fact that the U.S. already has the most rigorous screening process in the world, as the Washington Post points out. The memorandum also prioritizes admission for Christians and caps the total number of refugees entering the country in 2017 at 50,000, less than half what it was the previous year."

"Announcing the lawsuit Friday, CAIR national litigation director Lena F. Masri said in a statement, "There is no evidence that refugees—the most thoroughly vetted of all people entering our nation—are a threat to national security. This is an order that is based on bigotry, not reality.""

Quoted from Refugees Already Detained as Groups Race to Stop Trump's Muslim Ban

Article written by Nadia Prupis

This doesn't add numbers about refugees stopped from entering the country, but shows what the bans have been doing: stopped refugees in flight, is being added to an extremely rigorous screening test, discriminating against a specific religion, halving Muslim refugees allowed in the US (such as those displaced by ISIS, a group of refugees the US has not been doing much for), and doing this all based on no evidence.

Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  7. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I agree! Also why do we want all these Christians in our country? Have you read all the messed up stuff in their holy book??!!!

Genesis 19:1-8
    Deuteronomy 21:1-22
    Deuteronomy 22:13-29
    Deuteronomy 23:1-2
    Deuteronomy 25:1-3
    Deuteronomy 25:11-12
    Exodus 22:18
    Leviticus 1:1-7
    Leviticus 11
    Leviticus 19:19-27
    Leviticus 21:9
    Leviticus 22:24
    Numbers 5:11-31
    Judges 11
    Judges 15:3-20
    1 Kings 14:10-11
    2 Kings 2:23-24
    Ezekiel 9:5-7
    Joshua 10:11-14
    Proverbs 27:15-16
    1 Corinthians 14:34-38
    Ephesians 6:5
    1 Timothy 2:8-15
    1 Timothy 6:1-2
    Titus 2:9
    1 Peter 2:18
    Psalm 137:9

Based on the writings in this book that every Christian obviously devotedly follows word-for-word we should ban them!!

Come on dude seriously? The Bible has just as much messed up stuff as the Quran. Christians have collectively killed more people than any Islamic religion. Ever heard of the Holy Crusades?

Also, thanks for pointing out your Islamophobia. This sentence alone is kin to the train of thought that White people in America had before civil rights for their Colored counterparts. America is a country for all people regardless of belief, color of skin, or nationality. It's not a white Christian exclusive society.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  8. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I'm not going to denate with a stereotypic person that cannot accept other cultures, that cannot accept other religious beliefs, that keep looking to the past instead of the future, that bases their opinions off of social prejudice and propaganda instead of actual facts.

Erebus45 likes this.
  9. WeAreNumberUno

How dare you stop denating him. You are both good denaters who are entertaining to watch denate. don't stop denating.

SuperDyl and Erebus45 like this.
  10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Get out lol?

11. WeAreNumberUno

u wanna denate if I shud get out?

12. Blue_Marlin

13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

@KlutchDecals please omg
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 28, 2017 ---
    This hurts me SO much as the same thing you're saying can be said about christians.
    Have you seen how many crappy things that are in the bible?
    • Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.[24]
    • Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”[25]
    • Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.[26]
    • If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.[27]
    I can copy and paste from the wiki too - And there's so much more than that right there. So. Much.

Natsu likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

Muunkee, that was a while ago and I have been warned and so has he about that, now, if you read my post you would know that I said "christians aren't innocent either" but they have changed over the years.

15. Muunkee

Not like all muslims are guilty - Muslims make up less than 10% of all terrorist attacks in the US, less than 2% in Europe.
    "There have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact mentioned in my first point), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims. To put things into perspective, this means that you are more likely to be struck by lightning n your lifetime than a Muslim is likely to commit a terrorist attack during that same timespan."
    People are more likely to be killed by their couch or a falling TV than an extremist Muslim.

Also I love the words at the end of the post:
    When a drunk driver causes a car accident, we never blame the car manufacturer for the violent actions of that driver. This is because we understand that we cannot blame an entire car company that produces millions of safe vehicles just because one of their cars was hijacked by a reckless person who used it to cause harm. So what right do we have to blame an entire religion of over 1.6 Billion peaceful people because of the actions of a relatively insignificant few?

Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam | The Huffington Post
    (Just saying I don't know how reliable that one source is, but I looked at a couple and they have similar numbers so I'm going with it)
    (I'm also amused as to how this turned from a the president thread to a "How bad are muslims really?" thread
    This just amuses me so much

SuperDyl, Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

I'll tell you exactly how it turned into a Muslim topic. Trumps president --> Trump has a temp ban --> Muslim topic. You can't talk politics especially with Trump unless you bring in immigration. It's one of his largest issues. Again, I never said all Muslims were bad I simply said "why would we want a Muslim in our country who believes in..." then I posted it above (about their religion) for the Liberals to be so into gay rights and lgbtq community, Muslims literally kill gay people. If you were to go to their country they would literally kill you too. That's all I'm trying to say. Some how it got turned into me being a racist. There's obviously an issue with Islamic countries and Muslims because we're not the only country keeping an eye on em and trying to make it harder for them to come in (Japan and China being one of them). Now even excluding the crime, which I can certainly tell you it's more then .000009 percent of the crimes in America, which your article was written by a Muslim, any immigrant not just Islamic immigrants ANY illegal immigrant can come over here and receive free food, education, healthcare and more and Americans & legal immigrants pay for it!

17. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

I don't think you even realize it but you keep generalizing and stereotyping all Muslims.

18. Blue_Marlin

No I'm not? As I've stated before, it's not the Muslims but the hateful Muslims. Everyone keeps saying Muslims make up .00009% of the crimes when that is false. Not all Muslims are bad, as I said I have Islamic and Muslim friends who indeed agree with me.

19. Muunkee

1. You keep saying this, as in muslims are the only bad people. Or muslims are all bad. Or if we start letting these people in, we're all gonna blow up.
    - The vast majority of muslims are fine
    - We have extremists of ANY religion or any other country no one is protesting
    - We have people coming in illegally from other places or other religions, while we are protesting this it's almost ignored really
    - we have muslims coming in from other countries and no one bats an eye
    - We have so many awful people coming in from other countries that aren't muslim, we have so many awful people that are already here that are or are not muslim, and can and will do the same bad things

All in all I just don't see how letting people in with a strict security and all is going to create any real problem in comparison to what we have. You can't stop bad people from being bad.

(By the "other countries" I mean "Other than the ones muslims mainly come from and/or have restrictions, basically what some of us are saying we gotta toss a nuke on)

2. This is basically racist(racist? Religioncist? What's the word?) which is what anti trump people think pro trump people are lolol, (not all obv but omg) You keep displaying this just... stereotype... wording is important lol

3. I'd rather pay to feed people than pay a bit less less for dehumanizing people just because some of them are bad, just saying
    Your point about providing for Vets and the like is however just as valid and I could imagine as this becomes bigger and bigger of a public issue it'll be looked at more

Deljikho and CluelessKlutz like this.
  20. WeAreNumberUno

What now?

Jesus christ do you know how debate works. You can't just say "thats not true" you have to cite contradicting evidence. An 18 year old who doesn't understand the fundamentals of argument, SAD!

Muunkee and Erebus45 like this.