1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

You do know what "rates" are, right?

Natsu likes this.
  2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Yes I am referring to your "rate", and it is WRONG! Again, when has he vacationed?

3. BlackJack

He's gone to Mar-a-lago 3 times now, if that isn't vacationing, I don't know what is.

Natsu likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Maybe business, given he's giving out photo ops with the guy who holds the nuclear briefcase and inviting people to sit in with his policy discussions.

Best businessman

5. BlackJack

Best businessman. There are no others like him.

6. Blue_Marlin

mar-a-lago, not vacationing but okay, and id say hes a pretty damn good businessman, 300+ business's only 11 failed. pretty good.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  7. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

First, vacation is most commonly used as a noun, thank you.

Second, everyone deserves a vacation in a while lol.

Third, Trump spending millions to guard the trump tower is funny.

Fourth, Abe is bad enough and it's sad how Japan can't come up with anyone better.

Fifth, Trump claiming that all if the Boeing airplanes are made in America is false because the majority of its parts are imported.

Sixth, Trump should focus on being a politician and the leader of world peace not a businessman or a radical nationalist.

Seventh, this is why the world is not a cool place, bye.

SuperDyl and Blue_Marlin like this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

Although I could agree to a small extent, the business side of him comes out knowing how many trillions of dollars America is in debt. It takes a business man to try and clear that up. He doesn't need to be a politician, he needs to be an American. Many of the parts are made in America and they are most certainly put together and made into a plane/jet in America. He has people protecting Trump towers because his wife and youngest kid is there, which rightfully with the way Barron has been treated, id keep him in Trump towers as well. It too much on a child. She will be in Washington soon. Not that big of a deal.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2017 ---
    Oh and the world is a great place, especially America!

9. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

If he's not vacationing, and he's still working in mar-a-lago, then why not stay in the whitehouse instead of wasting 3million dollars a week when he goes to florida?

Please link to the cnn article that says "Donald trump goes off on people, donald trump chaotic night"
    Example please?

You r a ugly repubrickan an I hate you because your a fat american piggy oink oink piggy oink

10. Blue_Marlin

just for this comment right here, I will not even waste my time with you.

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

It's a massive deal in many ways the first and foremost being the cost of this. Not only are U.S federal tax payers paying to house the first family in two locations, but New Yorkers are paying more proportionally for this, due to the drain on their police department and other functions. This is a massive issue when at the same time Trump's administration is proposing to slash funding to public broadcasting which give us PBS / NPR.

Outside the public money issue - Are you able to imagine the strangle this is putting on all the businesses around Trump tower who now have almost no foot traffic due to this security? This is so anti-thetical to a pro-business person that there can be, he is only pro-his-business, and cares not for others.

Again, I ask, can anyone cite and examples of Trump doing anything that promotes the following?

1) Making America First
    2) Bringing back a labor force / industry
    3) Making this country safer
    4) Fixing the immigration system

I've always refrained from alluring to Hitler with Trump, but recently with his "media is the enemy of the people" statement (which has literally been said verbatim by many many authoritarian regimes), it's quite clear he's attempting to be a authoritarian leader and I can only hope that our system is strong enough to withstand the attacks from him - If not, we're likely going to see a fundamental shaping of our society, system, and government that will not to be our benefit.

But seriously

Can any Trump supporter please cite any example of him doing anything good, or sane yet?

12. WeAreNumberUno

This was clearly a joke m8.

Well he's letting his son go to school far away from him, so clearly he cares about child safety.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2017 ---
    Stfu natsu you suck at vacation.

Deinen and Natsu like this.
  13. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

rude

Erebus45 and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  14. WeAreNumberUno

Please tell us how he's going to, Its very easy for someone (on either side of the argument) to spit out rhetoric, but if you can't back up your post with an example of how he is trying to clear up our debt then A, your not making a good argument, and B, theres no point posting in the debates section because its no use responding to "Donald trump will cut down on the national debt"
    You just said he needs to be a business man, it really sounds like your just spitting out power words and rhetoric taken straight from a trump speech.

qazini, Natsu and Erebus45 like this.
  15. Blue_Marlin

No, I did not say we need a business man, I said the business side of him will help with the economy/national debt, which nearly doubled with Obama, 13 Trillion to 23 Trillion. He has stopped so many government funding agencies which needed to be stopped. Abortion clinics, Obama phones, EPA funding, and so on. Scott Pruitt who is now in charge of the EPA, says he is going to help save money with it (idk how yet but we will see) he is going to stop stupid regulations with it. You leftist say that with the EPA gone the environment is going to be so bad .Well good thing he isn't getting rid of the EPA its self but the stupid regulations it has. He doesn't need to be a politician he needs to be an American, which I will fully stand by. With a politician in office, all they want is to advance, get money, they don't really care that much. Hillary seems so much smarter then Donald because she says things that are Politically correct, Trump tells it how it is, and Judge Evan Jonathan Wallach, declared CNN as fake news in a court case. thank you.

16. WeAreNumberUno

:confused:

The EPA and abortion clinics are pretty important, on a side note, do you think global warming is real?

EDIT: @Blue_marlin98 how can you say he says it like it is, when he said that there was a terrorist attack in sweden?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    Erebus45 likes this.
  17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Please give me an example of a article / story CNN has run and it's been outright false.

Please explain what 'fake news" is, what qualifies something as fake news?

Are we talking like the Bowling Green Massacre, or Swedish Terrorism attacks? Is that Fake News? A lot of that is coming from the Trump administration.

But if we're using the standard that a news organization (which lawfully news doesn't need to be factual, thanks Fox) gets a story wrong, then every single publication in the world is fake news.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    cnkropp, Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

@WeAreNumberUno if you weren't such a scare crow you'd know that I clearly stated "it takes a business man to clear up the national debt" but you can quote half of what I said, that's cool. @Deinen , I do fully understand that the Trump administration has said some, crazy things, as the Bowling Green Massacre and Kellyanne bravely admitted she was wrong and cleared that up, something I've never seen a Democrat do.

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is not about Republicans vs Democrats. The democrats are not in power, they are not relevant.

Can you explain, in your own words, what fake news is? What makes a media organization / news publication "fake news"? Can you cite any example that, in your mind, make a news outlet "fake news"?

For example, the Washington Post, as many Trump supporters claim, as fake news. But the reality is the Washington Post is one of the oldest news publications in this country, and have broken countless stories, including Watergate.

Now, I completely get the media bias argument and I saw it during the DNC primaries last year, it was overhanded and the media blatently played their cards and lost. However, recognizing the media has it's bias depending on the source is not the same thing as calling media outlets as fake news. Newspapers have been biased since the first one was created, are heavily biased in America's early history, and continues to be so now - Which is why you look at various sources with various points of view to calculate your opinion on a topic, not dismiss facts as outright falsehoods - That's just ignorance plain and simple.

Trump recently tweeted that "media was the enemy of the people", which he deleted and clarified by adding several known liberal bias'd networks. I urge you to look at history and note the other leaders of countries which have stated the media was the enemy of the people, as it tends to lead into authoritarian nations/powers. But, on his clarified tweet, he neglects to add in Fox News, which just this week wrongly stated a terrorist attack in Sweden, which our Glorious Sh*tgibbon then repeated at his rally.

The one thing I have not seen is a Trump supporter able to clearly defend his actions / ideologies in a clear, concise and factual method. Are you able to do this?

I repeat my questions:

Can you cite of one example of an action he's said he's going to take, with details and actual facts, to make America safer?
    Can you cite one example of an action he's taken that has made America safer?
    Can you cite one example of how any of his administration has lead to the fulfillment of his campaign promise to "Drain the swamp" (Thus far, the military people he's brought in have been the most sane)
    Can you explain what fake news is?
    Can you cite an example of what clearly makes a news organization "fake news"?

20. Blue_Marlin

1.) cyber security, securing of the borders, building up the security leaders and so on here is the facts coming directly from the White House website
    Or is this not a good enough citation for you because it opposes your opinion?

President Trump: Making America Safe Again

2.) getting rid of the old and bringing in the new, oh and he fired the secret service agent Kerry for claiming she would "not take a bullet for Trump".

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/did-trump-really-drain-the-swamp
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97015422/?client=safari

3.) Fake news is when a news source doesn't give the full truth, gives their opinion and turns it into a "fact" so people believe for it to be true, and or they just make up a story, SUCH AS, the hospital case CNN was declared by a federal judge, as I have stated before, Judge Evan, who has a higher education then you and I both, declared CNN as fake news, I actually watch Fox News. If you also would like that article here it is -

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-fake-news/

If snopes isn't a good source as many don't like it, here is another article

http://www.infowars.com/court-rules-that-cnn-officially-puts-out-fake-news/