1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I honestly don't understand this comment
    what about what I said was so wrong
    treat people like people
    is it so wrong that I'd like human beings to be treated like they are human being because all humans should matter so long as they arent trying to ruin everything for other people

you just dont like me lol

2. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

If he doesn't want to debate then I think he is in the wrong section. People can have different beliefs but to state your beliefs with no facts to back them in the debate section of the forums is how problems occur.

Natsu likes this.
  3. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Your very last statement. Yes. Thank you.

What about his first comment was worthy of debate. Like you actually have to dig into what his stated a LOT to have anything to debate about...

Muunkee likes this.
  4. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

I mean, it is pretty debatable about how Trump has been doing in office. He claimed Trump has been doing a great job and people disagreed with that. I have also seen him argue with others over the course of several pages. He is clearly here to debate but as Natsu said:

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

just when I tried to end the debate that I was in, I see this and the one thing I asked not to happen happened, I stopped because this was no longer a small political debate but was turning into a religion, race, crap fest. So that being said, sorry I didn't copy and paste the first article I found on google and "cited" word for word what it said, as many of these so called "long, thought out" comments were. So now I shall say again, PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS, and Muunkee anything and everything I say you have something negative to say back to me, you'd argue with me if I said the sky was Blue. So again! HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

DevilSpawn112 likes this.
  6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

sometimes the sky is pink
    c':

Ranger0203, Erebus45 and Vamp1re_Man like this.
  7. DevilSpawn112

I rest my case...

8. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

THIS IS THE 4TH OR 5TH TIME YOU SAID YOU WERE LEAVING, BYE BYE, PLEASE GO.

These were his first 2 posts, the first one (I could not be happier...) was rife with things to debate about ("He has already stopped a war...")
    and it was in the debate section, so ofc we debated it. the second post was essentially the same ("So far he has done a fantastic job!") and it was posted in the DEBATE SECTION
    Also...

He didn't, read through the thread, he said he was leaving, responded to 3 or 4 more messages, said he was leaving, responded to 3 or 4 more messages, etc etc etc.

Natsu likes this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well, there is clearly racists elements within the Trump administration, Jeff Sessions, a person who tried to gain a judgeship but was denied to racist comments / actions. But I honestly don't care about that issue when compared to the whole host of other issues this administration brings / has brought up.

The issue isn't with freezing immigration from other countries deemed to be a threat. The issue is those 7 countries have never supplied people to commit terrorism within our country, to the point where Trump, even if he wanted, hasn't been able to prove ANY of his claims to the many judges who are currently asking him for it. He cannot prove those 7 countries are actually a threat, and that lack of any evidence whatsoever, not only runs parallel to anything he's said or done, but it's the reason why the Executive Order was deemed unlawful. Because there has been a whole group talking about it as a "ban" or "muslim ban", and nobody to offer actual evidence those countries are a threat.

What about the other countries in the Middle East, who have had people from their country commit terrorism within our country? A great majority of the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia, a country who subsidizes a sect of Islam well known for it's extreme interpretations.

Additionally, those temporary blocks temporarily blocked over 60,000 legal American Residents from entering the country, from going home to their family and friends. It temporarily blocked countless businesses and corporations from doing business as usual, overall that action has put us at more risk in terms of global standing and giving terrorists the very opportunity to recruit off the back of this mistake.

This is something you will never ever solve regardless of what you do, even North Korea has people escaping. The reasons you cannot stop human migration should be familiar with you, Devilspawn. -- What would you do for your daughter? If you were living in a country such as Mexico, with a horrible economy, drug cartels run cities and neighborhoods, cops are corrupt, government is corrupt. You see a well maintained and prosperous nation to your north, and that will give you an opportunity to provide for your family, keep them fed, warm and sheltered. Would you not take this opportunity? I know I would, I would be at that border trying to cross it legally or illegally, because my family trumps essentially everything else.

The majority of illegal immigrants just come here and work, trying to provide for their families and while I 100% agree we need a robust immigration system adequate vetting and supervision taking an anti-immigration route, for our country, is not a policy that will suceed as it runs counter to everything that made this country great in the first place.

On top of this, humans have been migrating across the world for TWO MILLION YEARS - What makes us think we can stop this human behavior when 2,000,000 years of history haven't been able to do so?

Religion has bearing only because that Christians are the last people in the world that needs to criticize anyone from another religion, or paint a religion as violent. Also Christians should be the first people to welcome in all refugees with open arms, because what would Jesus do?

On far as people with others believe - Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, however what gives their thoughts any value is if they can back them up. I was never hammering on Blue because of what he believed, but the fact he hasn't been able to present any substances on why he thinks this way. Holding a set of beliefs without even being able to articulate why you believe this way and in what basis this belief is from is not acceptable, in fact it's a danger to our society and humanity in general.

Trump isn't Hitler, in any way, shape or form, however, I highly suggest reading on how Hitler rose to power, because it mirrors Trump's campaign in a lot of ways, a tactic often used in history. It begins as labeling our country the worse it's ever been, a violent, dangerous place that is poor and suffering.

Why is it this way?

Then he leads into statements that denounce other groups of people and begin laying blame on them for the shape of things in our country, all the while promising that only he, and he alone can save us all and make us great again. When people or press criticize his actions he goes on a tirade blasting them, their intentions and their qualifications.

10. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Nuke dem rigiddy diggidy democrats

11. DevilSpawn112

Now, I already stated that I wasn't on the Trump train. There are tons of things he has said, done, and probably will still do that I don't agree with. My point was that there are some things he has planned that make some sense when you look into reasoning and such. As for religion and me being Christian, I never said not to let them in. I simply agreed that each and every person should have to enter the right way and the same way. It does aggravate me that we have homeless people (veterans, children, families), yet somehow we manage to help all of these extra people. But that's a whole other war story.

And you know, you are right about that. "Because what would Jesus do?". My bible taught me to love thy neighbor. To pray for my enemies. To forgive those who trespass against me. Through this, I do believe that safety is still important. I don't believe Trump had any ill intentions when placing the ban. Sure, there is going to be trial and error when running a country, but you have to start somewhere. I mean, Obama wasn't patriotic enough.. now Trump is too protective (in a sense) of the country. Not everyone is going to be happy on a single decision.

But, I respect your opinion, Deinen, and to a good portion I agree.

Deinen and Blue_Marlin like this.
  12. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

:)

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

How about Flynn, Trump's National Security Advisor who was just canned because he was disclosing information regarding our sanctions on the Russians, with the Russians.

Doing well on the "Keeping America Safe" front eh?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2017 ---
    Kinda weird

I don't get it - Trump now has been incoherently raging about leaks when I specifically remember him praising wikileaks and hoping more was leaked on national TV during a debate.

What a flip-flopper

Anyone able to show evidence Trump is more qualified than a crackhead yet?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  14. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

"The leaks are real, but the news is fake"
    -Donald Trump 02/16/2017

Deinen likes this.
  15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Obama spent 87M dollars on vacation during his Presidency.

Trump thus far, between his trips to Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower security have spent 40M

Deljikho, Erebus45 and BlackJack like this.
  16. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Obama spent about $200,000 per week on vacations, doing the math.

At this rate, if Trump gets a full 8 years then he's on track to spend over 3.5 Billion dollars on vacations alone during his Presidency.

Erebus45 likes this.
  17. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

He's an idiot, and has the potential to do good and bad. He's done mostly bad so far.

Nonetheless, I'm having the time of my life watching everyone lose their minds. This will by far be the most entertaining presidential term to watch.

Praise kek

Ranger0203, Erebus45 and BlackJack like this.
  18. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

we have to be nice to Saudi Arabia because we get a decent chunk of our oil from them. (13%)
    Otherwise F*** them.

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  19. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

oh lookie I'm back! okay so 3.2 billion on vacations? please tell me when did he vacation? you may reply mar-a-lago, which I could agree to an extent however he has been doing real business there. I don't mean business as in personal wealth, he met the Abe's there, something many presidents have done, oh yes he is coming to Melbourne Fl, to hold a rally. Today actually. Is that a vacation? as far as Trump saying the "leaks are true but the news is fake" believe what you want but if you actually watched the entire "interview" or discussion with CNN and Donald Trump that night he specifically said "This has been a calm and fun night however tomorrow itll say 'Donald Trump goes off on people, Donald Trump chaotic night'" which indeed, happened. With the leaks I can understand the confusion but things can actually happen that aren't really bad and the news makes them look bad, mainly because lots of people are disagreeing with him but that's whatever. We the people have the right to know the truth when reporters report it, not the reporters opinion on the matter. Trump has done much good but the media is making it look like he has done such bad. Can we please answer peoples responses with a better manner then what happened last time?

20. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

All we want to know is what good things has the Mango Mussolini done?