1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

You look like a Panda!

Edit: I look like a tree :(

Ranger0203 and Natsu like this.
  2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

okay guys! I'm out, enough politics for the day! goodnight everyone, no hard feelings. We all believe in different things and that is okay, have a great day!

3. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Have you been following the daily events in Europe, Deinen?

4. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I have :) There were 3 whole terrorist attacks in the entire EU in 2016. None so far in 2017. The EU is experiencing their lowest level of terrorist attacks since it began publishing annual reports on this topic in 2006. Here's the wiki page just for fun.

5. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Absolutely comical! And to put a cherry on the top, you quote Wiki!

6. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Which was done by refugees.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2017 ---
    Blocked.

Deljikho and Natsu like this.
  7. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Okay here you go:

"Legislation to crack down on jihadists planned by France". France News.Net.

"The United Kingdom's Strategy for Countering Terrorism: Annual Report 2015"(PDF). Her Majesty's Stationary Office. Retrieved 13 August 2016.

"Defining Civil War by Examining Post-Soviet Conflicts" by Pavel K. Baev, Terrorism and Political Violence, 19(2), 247-268. doi:10.1080/09546550701246965

"Approaches to political violence and terrorism in former Yugoslavia 1" by Florian Bieber, Journal of Southern Europe and the Balkans 2003, 5(1): 39-51

The History of Terrorism: From Antiquity to Al Qaeda by Gérard Chaliand & Arnaud Blin

"Global Terrorism Index: Measuring and Understanding the Impact of Terrorism"(PDF). Institute for Economics and Peace.

"Is Terrorism in Europe at a Historical High?". World Economic Forum.

Europol statistics, europol.europa.eu

European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2016, europol.europa.eu

Focus on Islamist terror plots overlooks threat from far right – report, The Guardian

The Making of Ireland: A History, James Lydon, p.308

"PALACE BOMBED, 100 KILLED; Bessarabian Conspirators Accused of Outrage at Bolgard". The New York Times. 14 December 1921.

"Sofia Church Terror Attack Vie for Bulgaria Top Event". The Free Library. 2010.

Pech, Marie-Estelle (7 January 2015). "L'attentat le plus meurtrier depuis Vitry-Le-François en 1961" [The deadliest attack since Vitry-Le-François in 1961]. Le Figaro.

Flight International, 5 September 1968, p.361

Clutterbuck, Richard (1990). Terrorism, Drugs & Crime in Europe After 1992. p. 27. ISBN 978-0-415-61620-1.

"Criminal Occurrence description". Aviation Safety Network.

Taylor, Peter (1999). Loyalists. Bloomsbury Publishing. p. 88. ISBN 0-7475-4519-7.

"Criminal Occurrence description". Aviation Safety Network.

Cosgrove, Ben; Bhowmick, Nilanjana. "Terror at the Olympics: Munich, 1972". Time.

RAND Corporation (3 April 2001). "TKB Incident Page: Other Group attacked Airports & Airlines target (Dec. 17, 1973, Italy)". MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism.

CAIN – Index of Deaths – 4 February 1974^ "1974 – Car bombs explode in Dublin and Monaghan, killing 34 people". Stair na hÉireann – History of Ireland.

Bocca, Giorgio. Gli anni del terrorismo (in Italian). pp. 291–293.^ "AAR 75-07 Boeing 707 Ionian Sea Crash" (PDF). Airdisaster.com.

Ediciones El País. "Atentado de la calle del Correo: un caso similar todavía no aclarado, El Pais, 27 May 1979". EL PAÍS.

The Birmingham Framework -Six Innocent Men Framed for the Birmingham Bombings; Fr. Denis Faul and Fr. Raymond Murray (1976)

BBC On This Day - 1976: Ten dead in Northern Ireland ambush

BBC On This Day - 1978: Belfast bomb suspects rounded up

BBC On This Day - 1980: Bologna blast leaves dozens dead

Gerber, Larry (29 September 1980). "Neo-Nazi Group Suspected in Munich Oktoberfest Bombing". The Lewiston Daily Sun.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    smk and funkyrainbows like this.
  8. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

This laptop is lion repellent. I know it works because there aren't any lions.

Deljikho likes this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I see that Western Europe has a population of roughly 397,000,000. In 2016 roughly 175 out of 397,000,000 people died from terrorism or 0.000044080604534005034% of the population.

Additionally, you cannot compare the migration via land route to Europe, compared to crossing oceans to get to America, we're simply never going to have to deal with the amount of people Europe has to.

But overall, as sad as it is, a couple deaths a year to terrorism isn't enough to make me sacrifice any amount of freedom - Nor is it enough to make me approve of measures that are inherently anti-American.

10. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

You were coming back from turkey.... You do realize why they would be concerned, right?

11. Blue_Marlin

"Which was done by refugees" lol thanks for supporting my point! Trump is keeping refugees from those countries from coming in, and that's 1 example, and Deinen I don't care how low the number is, that's still 175 lives that shouldn't be dead.

12. WeAreNumberUno

It wasn't done by refugees, I'm sorry I can't convey sarcasm over text, anyone who had done ANY research would've known that it wasn't a refugee.

13. Blue_Marlin

The AMERICAN citizen who did it, had connections with Syrian & Iraqi citizens/refugees.

14. WeAreNumberUno

Is syria banned?
    (The answer is no, since you don't understand subtlety)

15. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

#PresidentCarter

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  16. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

yes, even though there are risks 5 times is an extreme amount.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2017 ---
    At this point, this is just plain racist, here is what you are saying "A U.S citizen committed a crime, who cares that he's a criminal his friends are Syrian & Iraqi refugees"

Natsu likes this.
  17. WeAreNumberUno

No its not. He got inspiration from radical iraqi and syrian websites.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  18. Adrian

is this a troll post or no

19. WeAreNumberUno

Its not a troll. I would be careful about calling peoples racist so fast. Please explain what about my post led you to believe I was trolling.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  20. Adrian

So some idiot American getting inspired by a website that is Iraqi or Syrian is a reason to ban refugees from countries where our president doesn't do business