1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Preliminary Suggestions on Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Denied' started by reika, Aug 8, 2020.

1. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

You’ve made a few points that I somewhat sympathized with, but your thread turned worse than it already was when you made a fool of yourself by not being able to accept criticism. I also don’t understand why all these people, yourself included, who talk about how awful and immature the player base is on Meep still bother sticking around. If it’s so bad, just stay away from it, lol. Isn’t that the first thing you’d think of doing?

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

If you are really 19 and you have been going around commenting big chugnuts just to trigger some moderators I wouldn't be talking about skill or individuality.
    Don't get me wrong though, my trust for the staff team has also recently been proven wrong. I suggest that the staff team acknowledge their mistakes, consult the community about important decisions, and form transparent plans. I also suggest they change the staff acceptance criteria to better fit current needs.
    If they don't listen yeah this server is going to die, you and the top OSU player screwing around won't do any good

3. reika

reika Popular Meeper

these forum posts are literally minimal effort and my longest one took me maybe like 15 min (the op was maybe 20-25 idk)

"all these people" do not stick around, why the fuck do you think you have a maximum playerbase of 15? im just expressing some stuff that should be obvious that MIGHT help fix the server

i get that u think ur witty but this isnt a good roast or burn or whatever

you can go ahead and show me your btc balance/bank account if you want to talk trash

idk why we invited u to pseudocorp ur like another mclovin with the social skills of a wet noodle lol

dont try to come at me again

4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Because it’s where you chose to complain about Meep with some crap meme before you where mocked.

Edit: got you mixed up with shoue since youse practicly say the same stuff you sure yall ain’t the same people lmao

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    IzzSt, IFartOnChilren, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  5. Klitch

Klitch

why am i getting brought into this i made a dank discord for my friends

6. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about natsu. u wouldnt say this shit to him in person, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Erebus45, IzzSt, iiTzJDL and 6 others like this.
  7. reika

reika Popular Meeper

who cares lmfao
    wouldnt say it to him at lan*

8. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

i edited it to fix the context

whoisnate likes this.
  9. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Chad af lmao

whoisnate, Adrian and teddypines like this.
  10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

My bad.

smk, Klitch, EllieEllie and 4 others like this.
  11. reika

reika Popular Meeper

glad to see we removed the player count because ppl were making fun of it

er i mean bc we want to increase transparency

12. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Cute pic, where’d you get it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 14, 2020 ---
    His comments in this thread are low effort and only look to create drama in the community. Don’t bother wasting time on a troll.

If he wasn’t calling out staff at every opportunity then he likely would’ve had half these comments deleted because they’re useless and inflammatory with borderline harassment.

Erebus45, Natsu, Deljikho and 3 others like this.
  13. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

We are looking at narrowing our current scope, but we will be keeping some minigames to provide a break from Towny.

Moving forward, we will be looking for Beta testers to get feedback and suggestions on new content as well as making projects much more transparent between players and staff.

The team will be taking a look into changing and nerfing gambling.

Erebus45 and SpongeyStar like this.