1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Fuzzlr: Yus yus yus. You’re dedicated to this server, and you have done too many great things to count. Thank you for creating such a wonderful Minecraft server to house inside. Without you, all of this would have been different. All of us here and now were brought together by this stunning server. I can’t express the feeling enough.
    Onis/Coelho: Even though you may not be the most respected member and the community, you’re a great person. Here’s my outlook on you. There are many complaints about you, along with a large amount of anger, but you’ve helped the server a great deal. To be honest, the day when you added all of the new suggestions, I was very excited. You’ve been here since the start, and despite the fact that not everyone notices the good things you do, and only the bad things, you’re a good person.
    Cooleysworld: You’ve done many things to the server, whether or not it’s donating or helping newer players. Even when I was a noob, I looked up to you, and I always will. You put expression into things, and always encourage others to try their hardest. The amount of support you give to server is beyond belief, and you are an incredible person.
    Sirrr_Pig: I remember you climbing up the staff ladder, and you were always very nice, generous, and in general just being a kind person. You are one of my favorites, always knowing what catches the eye and how much fun is necessary. In my opinion, you are very pleasant, and always help others. (I’m using ‘always’ too much ;-;) You are serious when you need to be, but also have a fun side, unlike some others.
    Sjoeppappentrap: Your name is too hard to spell. I never get it right. We live on the opposite ends of the planet, but I notice a large amount of your work. You put time and effort into the server, along with many other good things. The promotion was well-deserved, and you always help players. Outstanding Super-Mod, outstanding admin ;)
    Devilspawn112: Although I don’t know you too well either, you are a very nice person. I believe that you were one of the staff members that helped me with my modreqs before, back when I was a newer player. To be honest, I was dazzled by this server by all of the amazing people, who were always nice. You were one of the players that took time to help a poor noob.
    LexKristen: Oh my god, where do I start. You are a SUPERB person. All my encounters with you were fun and really good. When I first received the rank of ‘Helper,’ you guided me through it. When I had questions, you always answered it in no time. Not only are you a good staff member, you also have another side of you, just alike many others. I enjoy chatting with you or doing things, and you are most definitely one of my most-respected people. Nub.
    PS: Does your profile pic consist of three chicken nuggets with hats grouped together? ;)
    I'll add more later on

2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Abby: Wife bby

DevilSpawn112 and Bob4444444 like this.
  3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Jack: husband

Jackl01 and Bob4444444 like this.
  4. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

Me: Lizard

Videogames321 and Bob4444444 like this.
  5. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

6. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

@Cooleysworld : I know you have left but I'm still gonna say it, the amount of time, money and love you have given the server is amazing. I can't describe how great you were. Thank you.
    @reggles44 : This isn't for what you did as staff but yesterday you let me help you and lespaul build Q's mew mini game. Thanks for trusting me :)
    All the staff: after watching my brother help someone who had been robbed and having go to through 50+ screenshots I never realized how much work it actually was. You all do an amazing job at what you do. Thank you :)

7. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

@reggles44 You are a great mod, even when I spam you with /tpahere requests. Thanks for being my friend, and thanks for being a great person, Sir Reginald the 44th.

@MrsMegan Moogan! Thanks for being a fantastically fun SuperMod! You are a great person, one of my favorites on MeepCraft, and someone I'll always look up to.

@Coelho Onis, Onis, Onis. Onis.You are a genius when it comes to managing the server! You do your best, and you help Fuzzy when he occasionally makes a bad decision. Thanks for being a Tech/Admin!

Cherrykit and superbros1211 like this.
  8. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Cooleysworld - Thank you for so often being the voice of reason when reason is hard to find... and for doing it with an exclamation point and a smile! :) Your shoes will be very hard to fill, not only because of what you've done for the server but because of who you are as a person.

flamedemond2 - Not long ago I saw you helping a friend of mine (and a friend of that person's, lol)... you were working hard to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve it, and I respect that dedication!

GingerManOWNS and Fangdragon1998 - I meant to post here a while back to thank you two for the concern and care you showed me at a time when I was upset (especially considering I hadn't talked to Fang that much)... If it weren't for you, it's possible I wouldn't be here on MeepCraft now. So thanks for being great friends. :D

Monkeyhead1999 - I know you haven't been staff for a while ( :( ) but I meant to post this a long time ago, too, so I'm gonna break the rules. :p Thank you for sticking your neck out for me on at least one occasion when you helped me... I was in a tough spot, and I really appreciate it.

BooBear1227 - Thanks for likebotting me when I first joined the forums. ;) Your kindness toward others is always appreciated, and that kindness made me feel welcome as a new player. I'm glad we have you here!

I know I have more, but I wanted to write those out now that I finally remembered to. As a shortcut, thank you to all the staff, past and present, for all that you do and have done!

9. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

It's Roogles :mad:

Muunkee-Alexia and Bob4444444 like this.
  10. isbg.

isbg. Celebrity Meeper

@MrsMegan just just too awesome, keep it up!
    @Deinen something about this guy is just cool.
    @Sirr_pig So cool that you have like 5 people who copied you
    @all staff You are all an amazing group, keep it up!
    @Bob4444444 Nobody knows how many fours you have... except me ;)

11. KariStar86

Oh, right. I knew I had more!

Deinen0 and chaos546 - Thanks for letting me rant to you, for listening, and for giving me a perspective on things as staff that I might not have fully considered. You rock. :cool: Keep up the good work, both of you!

chaos546 likes this.
  12. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

<3

Even if I don't always agree, I am always willing to listen and help anyone sort through their thoughts, just like my friends have done for me :)

KariStar86 likes this.
  13. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I see how it is Kari </3

14. KariStar86

Wait your turn, silly. ;) Now 'cause you fished for compliments I'm gonna make you wait longer... hehe.

Bob4444444 likes this.
  15. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I see how it is ;-;

KariStar86 likes this.
  16. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Bob4444444: You're an awesome friend of mine, and I remember when you just joined. We were both noobs back then and punched people in the terradium. We've stuck together for a while and I've started to grown used to you. When you first applied for helper, I thought that it would be a definite 'no.' You got denied, but you started to increase all of your activity, helpfulness, and maturity. You're a great staff member, and please continue to keep up the great work! Although you may be a meanie butt of mine at times, you're a fine person! On Teamspeak you always sound tired and lazy, nub. ;)

bass_flow and Bob4444444 like this.
  17. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED TO DIE. I NECRO. DEAL WITH IT.
    Also Bobby boo is the most capable and most amazing staff member ever.

18. Coro123x007

Coro123x007 Popular Meeper

Zachpwnr and Lady_Hestia like this.
  19. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Bob
    Fang
    Kari

These peeps have been so nice to me, and I think I can call them friends.

20. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

@KariStar86 is just wonderful. She is sweet, genuine, and a real part of the community in ways other staff aren't due to trying to the close working environment where you are hidden from the players.
    This is the best woman you could ever meet online- literally I hate her! She is helpful, smart, caring, and so many other things that I can't even begin to tell you about!
    She stands up for what she wants and is a rare breed of gamer who is liked without doing anything to be.
    Karrissastar4admin