1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

oh my gosh! how long did that take you???

2. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Just for starters (I know I'll add to this list)
    @KlutchDecals Such a hard worker, making sure your team is doing the right thing at the right time and I know sometimes you feel unappreciated but just now a lot of us are really grateful to have someone like you in high staff.
    @XChaosZeroX you are very quiet but your work is still noticed and appreciated
    @Kling I had never seen you before, but I've talked to you a bit and observed in local chat, and I know you are a great addition to the staff team. For one, you're very active, two, you're good at talking to players, and three, you're logical and sensible.
    @Klitcher Congrats on Mod again :) good luck in the future

FunGUY, KlutchDecals, Kling and 3 others like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

You are just too sweet. <3

adlovesdogs likes this.
  4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Thanks to the architects and media too:

@andrewrobins You are such a nice fellow, your builds are amazing, smurf! :)
    @DeerlandingXD Awww you are just amazing, Kuing! I have always admired how you build those builds in creative. I will always remember our reggles statue built with petloverz. <3

@Oldchopper It feels like you are unnoticed but you do work incredibly hard. Good job and keep up the work on your great builds!

@Bloopers Bloop, you are such an amazing Media guy. You make really high quality videos. On top of that, you are hilarious and so great to be around!! I could totally see you in the future being the next amazing news presenter!

@Bluapol I really can't imagine how someone can take such beautiful screenshots and videos...it really looks like a real life movie to me. You are so good at filming it's amazing, keep it up Blu!

FunGUY, Bloopers and Bluapol like this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

@adlovesdogs probably my bestie on TS.
    @Cooleysworld we've had rocky moments but I'm glad we're chill now
    @Deljikho thanks for being the dude I can look up to no matter what, I hope I get to work with ya
    @Jess_4Ds you give cool advice and stuff. Loves.

Ye.

6. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

FunGUY likes this.
  7. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Draqq, FunGUY, Khafra and 5 others like this.
  8. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

@BluChuPikaBoo You helped me even before you got staff, your alpha town was my first town after i returned to meep. You are an amazing person and i admire you. I am very happy that we are friends and i want to thank you for trusting me the way you did.
    @junelawnchaired You are always there when i need a hand and you're always positive. A little while back it was kind of hard to talk to you but i feel like it's easier as i got to know you more. I've always looked up to you and you're absolutely awesome. thanks for being a friend, i appreciate everything you do/ have done for me. :)
    @Kling bruh. You're probably the kindest person i've ever met and i really appreciate everything you do. Everyone loves you and its obvious why; you're kind, funny, helpful, chill and sometimes a tiny bit immature but in the good way!
    @Cookieman513 You're always chill, and that's a thing i really love about you. Imo you're a really hard worker. You're very down-to-earth and a lot of people could learn from you. thanks for being a friend :)
    @Jess_4Ds You're such a hard worker and i admire the way you handle some situations. Like Cookie, you are very chill and you're also very sweet. Also, let's not forget, you saved my life in UHS.
    @Deljikho I have not talked to you a lot but I see the way you work and you are very positive, i wish to get to know you more because you seem like an awesome human :)

FunGUY, cooey, Cookieman513 and 6 others like this.
  9. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

@Klitch dude you're hilarious
    @Deljikho can't give him enough credit for bringing my love of meepcraft back. (Not that it was gone, just lesser than it is now) he goes out of his way to make every player special. He puts everyone's happiness first.

FunGUY, Klitch, Zoe89 and 1 other person like this.
  10. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

@LadyCass thanks for deepening my relationship on TS and in game with your constant friendlyness and support. You are a born leader no doubt. <3

LadyCassandra and Deljikho like this.
  11. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

@adlovesdogs there's something wrong with my phone...it doesn't have your number in it.

12. Llamazon

Llamazon Celebrity Meeper

@DeerlandingXD You are a fantastical fabulous architect and you've inspired me to keep on building :)
    Without you I would be still building dirt shacks <3

MoonlitMadness and Lady_Hestia like this.
  13. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

@Fortemizuki she is so nice to everyone! Even before she was staff she was super nice. You go Forte!

14. The Apollo Man SuperAddi1

The Apollo Man SuperAddi1 Meeper

15. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

@LadyCass Such a great friend and staff member! I love talking with her on TS.

LadyCassandra likes this.
  16. The Apollo Man SuperAddi1

The Apollo Man SuperAddi1 Meeper

@LadyCass gave me free diamonds for me to repair my god armor
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2016, Original Post Date: May 4, 2016 ---
    @PainCakexx1997 told me how to get helper

LadyCassandra and PainCakexx1997 like this.
  17. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

@Klitch you trained me and it haunts me about every day

18. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

@adlovesdogs can't learn prism
    jk You're cool get super active again pls
    @Deljikho still best super mod skype me more
    @Cooleysworld smells funny but is the best admin we got rn yay
    <<33

Lady_Hestia, Deljikho and adlovesdogs like this.
  19. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

@andrewrobins Best builder ever love you ! xoxo

@Jess_4Ds Is cool most of the time, STOLE MY GOLD BLOCK.

@KlutchDecals Said me and Draqq's town was NICE. Thinks he is rocket league pro?!?

@2004Grevous Μεγάλη μέλος του προσωπικού (Google translate says that is great staff member in Greek), Been helper longer than my dog has been alive !

@xSpongey Is quite good at Airship..

And last but not least why no love for @ohDraqq ?? Is in Creative working his butt off all the time, keep up the good work son. used to have crush on you. YOU ARE AMAZING IN EVERY WAY, lol!

....All the other staff too.

20. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Never trust google translate- this would mean "Big member(of female gender) of the staff"