1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Cherrykit

Cherrykit Being myself

The sign is the best part am I right? ;)

SpongeyStar and fasehed like this.
  2. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Thank you for the comments!

Am I missing something?

4. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

bring back #HotlineKling

Cherrykit and Kling like this.
  5. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

Sorry not able to say anything nice about the current staff team.

6. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

Daym, shots, but not like handgun shots but like an anti tank ammunition round.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  7. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

2leah2, SpongeyStar, Summers and 2 others like this.
  8. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

Not ladies obviously.

9. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

10. MiniArch_

MiniArch_ Popular Meeper

11. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

@GingerManOWNS
    My best friend here, and he is one of a kind. He is a true friend, and nobody could ever replace him.

12. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

13. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

I have only rejoined the server recently however.
    LadyCassandra - as soon as I rejoined she was really helpful and nice.
    Cooley - gave me and many others ranks, He very kindly got me premium to exclusive and I am every grateful (Welcome Back)
    Kling - He is kling
    Ginger - For giving me a home in butterland
    and all of the other staff that I didn't mention for talking to me in game or on ts helping out the server and being amazing. Yes this include chaos.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  14. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

just because nobody said your name doesn't mean they don't think you're a good staff member. you don't need to make us pity you and feel bad. you made it all the way to admin, you should appreciate that. I know you do, but you don't need to do this because people didn't say your name.

edit: nvm

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    fasehed, SpongeyStar and TechnoTyson like this.
  15. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

i was kidding lol. I was gonna edit this

@KlutchDecals Thanks for being a great friend and co-worker on mepcraft
    @Fuzzlr Thanks for making Meepcraft, I had a great chat with you on TS
    @Cooleysworld Welcome back to Meepcraft, Its great to have you back

16. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Pew Pew Pew

17. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

Wanna hook me up with a chat with Fuzzlr xD

18. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

@team Could be better but doing well all the same. Keep it up and strive for better.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  19. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

@adlovesdogs I miss speaking on team speak with you!
    @_Versus_ is a fun-loving, cave-exploding, vereh furreh strawberreh!
    @Bloopers is a wise, chill and zen
    I'd mention more, but no names are coming to mind

adlovesdogs, Cherrykit and Bloopers like this.
  20. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

@Fuzzlr You keep meepcraft original. You make it so we don't turn into a server that is exactly the same.
    @Coelho My anime buddy :p Amazing with tech and keeping the server alive.
    @KlutchDecals You are an amazing person and an extremely hard worker. You strive to make new ideas and you don't quit even when it gets difficult! <3
    @Sjoeppappentrap You have stayed loyal to meepcraft for a very long time. You know how to run the staff team and what is best for it. Even if the decisions are difficult.
    @XChaosZeroX My favorite supermod! I was waiting so long for them to promote you. You have the brain and the heart to make the server great! I can't wait to see what you will do as admin!
    @Deljikho You are very easy to talk to and made an amazing training system. A hard worker for sure.
    @Jess_4Ds You come to all of my suggestion meetings ready to help. I love how much work we get done together :) Stay awesome!
    @PainCakexx1997 One of the funniest people I know. You are very fun to talk to, but is extremely serious when you need to be.
    @Cookieman513 You are always on top of modreqs whenever I am on the server. You try to make it to every meeting and is just really nice!
    @junelawnchaired You make it to all of my suggestion meetings as well! You are very serious and a hard worker. I love how much we can really get completed in less than an hour!
    @Kling Easily one of the nicest people I know. You brighten my day whenever I hear you talk!
    @Klitcher I know we don't exactly get along very well, but you are very well liked by everyone and is super nice once you get to know you.
    @Miku You are really funny and keep us from accepting every suggestion! :p
    @Summers You are very similar to june. You are at almost every meeting and a very hard worker.
    @Versus I have had no experiences with you tbh, but I do know that you are a really hard worker and super kind. A lot of people love you :)
    @xXAdotXx You seem to get along with everyone on the team. Whenever I hear you talk on ts my day gets a little better :)
    @2004grevous You are amazing in every way lol! You like the same anime and you do a lot of modreqs <3
    @BluChuPikaBoo One of my favorite people on the server. You are a super hard worker and one of the funniest and nicest people there is! Keep it up <3
    @Fortemizuki I have not really had any experiences with you either. Your interview was really good. I can't wait to see what you will do as staff!
    @GingerManOWNS I have had no experiences with you either :/
    @LadyCass You help so much and you are really an amazing helper. You come to as many meetings as possible and you just love to help! Can't wait to write that halo tutorial :)
    @xSpongey You are also one of the nicest people I know. You are kind to everyone. You also learn more about the staff team every day. Always willing to help out!
    @_Peridonyx_ Same thing with forte. I can't wait to see what you will do!
    @DBLOSEVN Amazing tech. You get so much done and it is truly impressive. Keep on meeping!
    @andrewrobins I have seen some of your builds. Wow... You are really impressive!
    @DeerlandingXD You are loved by almost everyone and I know you are super sweet!
    @Oldchopper Your builds are also extremely impressive. I know you have true architect talent!
    @Bloopers Your videos are super creative and really fun to watch. You even try to help out with jobs that media people don't do. You are a hard worker and a very creative person.
    @Bluapol Your videos make my jaw drop. They are very well produced and look very professional.
    @Cooleysworld You gave all 3 of my interviews. You know what is best for meep and you love the community. You get so much work done that it is scary! Keep it up!
    @DianaB72 You are so nice and so fun to talk to. I miss you as admin :( Keep on talking to us please and keep on playing meep!