1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Post a positive comment about a current staff member

1. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

One staff member? THEY ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!

I am really grateful for all the staff members because I go on another server that only has FIVE staff members: Owner, 2 mods, and 2 helpers. Only the mods are active in the report section, AND there are two reports that have been up for almost a MONTH probably due to bias.

Staff here are all mostly active, like Quaddy, superbros, Mrsmegan, heck, all of them! I am really grateful for the epic staff team we have. Keep it up!

2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

This will forever be in Meep history! Epic rap battles of the MeepStaff! XD

3. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Sjoepappentrap- He has the most sophisticated shower on Meepcraft.

5. Blyzzrd

Blyzzrd Celebrity Meeper

6. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

@KariStar86 is just wonderful. She is sweet, genuine, and a real part of the community in ways other staff aren't due to trying to the close working environment where you are hidden from the players.
    This is the best woman you could ever meet online- literally I hate her! She is helpful, smart, caring, and so many other things that I can't even begin to tell you about!
    She stands up for what she wants and is a rare breed of gamer who is liked without doing anything to be.
    Karrissastar4admin

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED TO DIE. I NECRO. DEAL WITH IT.
    Also Bobby boo is the most capable and most amazing staff member ever.

8. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Fuzzlr: Yus yus yus. You’re dedicated to this server, and you have done too many great things to count. Thank you for creating such a wonderful Minecraft server to house inside. Without you, all of this would have been different. All of us here and now were brought together by this stunning server. I can’t express the feeling enough.
    Onis/Coelho: Even though you may not be the most respected member and the community, you’re a great person. Here’s my outlook on you. There are many complaints about you, along with a large amount of anger, but you’ve helped the server a great deal. To be honest, the day when you added all of the new suggestions, I was very excited. You’ve been here since the start, and despite the fact that not everyone notices the good things you do, and only the bad things, you’re a good person.
    Cooleysworld: You’ve done many things to the server, whether or not it’s donating or helping newer players. Even when I was a noob, I looked up to you, and I always will. You put expression into things, and always encourage others to try their hardest. The amount of support you give to server is beyond belief, and you are an incredible person.
    Sirrr_Pig: I remember you climbing up the staff ladder, and you were always very nice, generous, and in general just being a kind person. You are one of my favorites, always knowing what catches the eye and how much fun is necessary. In my opinion, you are very pleasant, and always help others. (I’m using ‘always’ too much ;-;) You are serious when you need to be, but also have a fun side, unlike some others.
    Sjoeppappentrap: Your name is too hard to spell. I never get it right. We live on the opposite ends of the planet, but I notice a large amount of your work. You put time and effort into the server, along with many other good things. The promotion was well-deserved, and you always help players. Outstanding Super-Mod, outstanding admin ;)
    Devilspawn112: Although I don’t know you too well either, you are a very nice person. I believe that you were one of the staff members that helped me with my modreqs before, back when I was a newer player. To be honest, I was dazzled by this server by all of the amazing people, who were always nice. You were one of the players that took time to help a poor noob.
    LexKristen: Oh my god, where do I start. You are a SUPERB person. All my encounters with you were fun and really good. When I first received the rank of ‘Helper,’ you guided me through it. When I had questions, you always answered it in no time. Not only are you a good staff member, you also have another side of you, just alike many others. I enjoy chatting with you or doing things, and you are most definitely one of my most-respected people. Nub.
    PS: Does your profile pic consist of three chicken nuggets with hats grouped together? ;)
    I'll add more later on

9. Lady_Hestia

@Bob4444444 is always going out of his way to help. I'm able to go on skype and ask him for help and he will always answer. Today he did something amazing for me and I want him to know how great he is. Not only did he listen to my issue but he came up with a solution that though caused himself more work, greatly benefited me and my issue.
    When I said there were ads in spawn he didn't just go and wait but tracked down the person and got him banned.
    Meepcraft staff is extremely lucky to have him on their team.

10. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

For my helper friends who may not have been mentioned....
    @Bob4444444 You've been my friend on meep for quite some time now, You're always super friendly & you are a lovely person to talk too. I'm glad you got helper. I hope to see you stay staff & become a great staff member!
    @fetch3000rules You are very, very nice person from the times I've talked to you IG and on TS. Always willing to go help someone when they need something! You're a very good helper :)
    @TimtheFireLord I don't know you as well as some of the the other staff ( I don't think we play at the same time much) But you seem very mature & kind. I hope I can get to know you better!
    @Deinen I don't know you very well either. But honestly, from what I've seen from you IG and on TS, you seem very level-headed, smart and very kind. You know so much about meep & really enjoy it. Im very excited to see what you bring to the staff team & what you will help bring to meep!
    @rAwsondayc Congrats on helper! You're very sweet & easy going. I don't know you very well But you seem like you will make a great staff member!
    @hippapajo HIPPAPAPPAAPAPPAPAPAP JO! I'm happy you got staff! You seem like you have the potential to be an awesome helper+ You're quick to do modreq's and you've done a great job so far! Very knowledgeable & eager to learn! Congrats on making staff! :)
    @oogu , I can't ever spell your name right so I'm just going to call you Goo probably xD. You're always playing kitpvp & I think its wonderful, You probably know so much about hacking & stuff you will RID MEEP OF ALL THE HACKERS!! (no pressure) Keep up the good work! <3

11. Lady_Hestia

@MrsMegan
    Today I asked to see if she could get marshallmafers on ts for me. I just meant for her to ask him but she went the extra mile and tricked him into it (or something). Though this is not a traditional method it is effective. She is so caring and expects nothing in return.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  12. hockeygoalie7800

hockeygoalie7800 Popular Meeper

Sirrr_Pig: One of the best staff members in my opinion, he was the one who bought me VIP when I was first a noob
    Bob4444444: One of my good friends who has always been nice to me (and has too many 4s in his name); it's nice to see he became a staff member!
    Cooleysworld: Always is generous, has bought a ton of ranks for people, and started this thread :)
    MrsMegan: A nice staff member who is also secretly a ninja invisible pirate who likes to fish (inside joke)
    DancingCactus: Good to have you back!
    TimtheFireLord: Don't know you too well personally, but it's nice to see you became a helper!
    fuzzlr: The person who allows us all to be friends; without him, we would've never met each other!
    And to the rest of the staff, I could go on and on, but you all do a great job helping out the server; thank you for being the staff
    P.S. Even though Rosenow got banned a long time ago, when I was a citizen, I got scammed out of a lot of money by someone and Rosenow (for some unknown reason) had been spying on the conversation and got the guy banned as well as getting me a full refund! :D
    EDIT: It's funny how all the staff seem to like this post, but nobody else does...hmmmm...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  13. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

14. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

omg you remember my story