1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Post a positive comment about a current staff member

1. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

@epick8 you're so awes.. oh wait

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  2. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Bob
    Fang
    Kari

These peeps have been so nice to me, and I think I can call them friends.

3. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

This post is gonna be biased based on my favorite staff members.
    @Videogames321 I call us twin nubbs :D
    In all seriousness (but whyyy nuu serious) Shut up parenthesis (i dont wanna let me talk) no
    Sorry. That was my 2 year old whiny consious talking (hey!)
    *gives consious Nyquil* (*snore*)
    Sorry. Now in real seriousness, yOu are one of the nicest persons I've ever met. We met back in Dec 2013 and have been friends since. Glad to see you on staff.
    @Fangdragon1998 - heh. (Yawn, Hey why did you give me that nyqu---) *shoves down more in his throat* (snore)
    You be a nub, but a pro PvP nub. My favorite female on meep <3
    @BooBear1227 Hey. You be a nice bear. Glad to see you.
    @Cooleysworld Get a life, you've put in too much.
    (has not *yawn* Can you stop puttin meh to-----) *shoves* (snore)
    Lolno, you make the server a much better place. You are my favourite admin.
    @chaos546 Silent night.
    (nocturnal guys come in sleepwalking)
    Stfu counsios
    IAS you are a fluffeh, kind, pretteh catteh

I don't always praise staff
    but when I do
    ==== =====
    0 0

c

| ----------------|
    Eyebrows
    Love all ya staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

*546 xP

5. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

hi

onceuponajanitor- youre absolutely the bomb dot com and I know like way earlier in this post I said I thought you were scary so I never wanted to approach you but (pls) that was true lol but you are such a pot of amazingness!!!

modnigjtgalaxy - i cant believe you have so many books and also you are AMAZING at doing nails. you are also a ray of sunshine and i am glad you are my country neighbour : ))))))

ellioeelieoe - you are an egg. and I love eggs. especially sunny side up, runny yolk with buttered soldiers. anyways yes that explains ur personality i think because I love eggs

clueleessskloutz - i admire your love and knowledge for star wars. it is insane. I have found so much star wars merch everywhere here I would send it all to you lol. anyways you are such a smart bean, very knowledgeable and you can be silly (in a good way) at times which is great!!!!! keep up da good work cluester.

masrterofbooom - you are a very talented young kiddo at games. please complete smg2 for me, i will ship you my wii console to you.

7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Much love to you all xx

8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

@ohDraqq is very nice builder. She has a good taste in build. very great player I recommend her if you need something built

9. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

2leah2, SpongeyStar, Summers and 2 others like this.
  10. DangitAnas

DangitAnas Vraiment n'importe quoi !

Thank you all current and ex-staff members for taking care of the server..

And hey @Deljikho you're a very gentle and noble person, your calm, wise and kind attitude should be seen as an example in the current and future teams!
    @SpongeyStar you're very lovely and extremely cool. God bless you girl!
    @2004grevous a great friend of mine, very respectful and a truly mature person. Since I first knew you you were that person I can see straight through; And what I see in you is honesty, decency, modesty and good will.
    @Versus The typical German friend! Generous, calm, smart, I have no doubt she knows how to do the job the best way possible; And she's fun to have around in chat!

11. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

i think that fuzzlr has amazing hair
    and kling is cool
    and
    i'm the best
    yeah

zoe
    hey zoe
    zoe do you like waffles?

zoe
    hey zoe
    zoe do you like pancakes?

zoe
    hey zoe
    zoe do you like french toast?

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

@KlutchDecals - He's like the worst ;) <3

P.S: Sorry I keep falling asleep on ya buddy.

13. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

fuzzlr
    Ok. So I haven't ever spent a lot of time talking with you, which honestly makes me sad. You are an amazing person, having made this server. It may seem trivial or silly that you made a Minecraft server and someone is saying this about it, but in my opinion, you have changed so many lives from keeping those servers up. Good on you, and I hope to see you more often, making improvements to the already wonderful thing that is Meepcraft. Thank you for creating this amazing server and affecting so many people, including myself.

Onis_Luck/Coelho/szenzus
    A year ago, I thought I'd never come to be able to handle talking to you, let alone respect you. You get a lot of hate for things that aren't to bad, and I know you really work hard at the server. And while some people may not believe it, you always have the best intentions at heart. You may sometimes be blunt, but you make up for any of your faults just by working so dang hard to make Meepcraft amazing.

Sjoeppappentrap
    I'm honestly sad I haven't talked to you nearly as often as I have to many other staff members, because you are an awesome person. You care a lot about the server and the community, and I notice that although it may seem like you are around less than others (at least to me, because of timezones), you truly are one of the most dedicated people I've ever met.

Cooleysworld
    For a long time, I was upset that I hadn't really talked much with you. From the side, I've always seen you as being an amazing person who loves this server so much, but I'd never really spent a lot of time with you. However, recently, that has changed. And I've seen firsthand how much you care. You are an amazing person (if only a little intimidating sometimes :p) who spends so much time on Meepcraft that it is impossible to describe how dedicated you are.

Slicks/slicknsly
    God. You've been a quietly supportive person of me since before I became staff, and I don't think I ever told you how much that kind of thing meant to me. You really deserve the position of admin, and I'm honestly surprised you haven't gotten it before now. You've done a lot of behind the scenes work, and you may seem like a more quiet staff member, but you are a brilliant friend and a brilliant person in general. Thanks for being there for me and others, quietly or not.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  15. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

<3 Fang
    <3 superbros
    <3 Kari
    <3 rAwson
    <3 bbycakes
    <3 chaos
    <3 evry1 else.

*speaks truth*

There is not a single current staff member I don't like. Gratz guys and girls!

16. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  17. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

keep this goin

18. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Sirr_Pig - You rock! :cool: I know we're always after you to do something or other, and you work hard to do whatever you can to fix our problems and improve the server. :) Thanks for being so patient with us, and for helping to keep things going at times when that's not the easiest task.

Sjoeppappentrap - You rock, too! Thanks for being attentive to the staff team, for listening to our ideas, and for encouraging discussion and teamwork.

DevilSpawn112 - I'm so glad you were my Supermod! :) I feel like we barely talked before I became staff, so it's been fun getting to know you. You have a lot of patience even when I know I've tested that :p - and you rapped with me!

bbycakes2012 - I thought you would be a good Helper. You've turned out to be a great one! :D You do your very best to help people even when they don't recognize it. It's been great to talk to you on Skype, and I look forward to many more conversations - and singing!

Reggles44 - We get each other. :D As a New Meeper, I was confused when you seemed to come out of nowhere to get Helper and then Mod... but it didn't take long to see why! You are doing some great work to help keep us organized, focused, and moving forward.

abbythrowsstuff - I like your Hunger Games strategy. ;) I've always noticed the amount of work you put in here on the forums, and you're doing a great job!

slicknsly - You've done a lot of work in the background that not everybody notices, but know that it is appreciated. Thank you!

Quaddy - Thank you for all the good, quiet work that you do, too! And don't be afraid to talk a little more... we won't bite... hard. ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  19. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Our new helpers, I would have done this sooner but I really needed to get to know some of you because I haven't had experiences with you before you became helpers so here goes nothing.
    Firstly, I'd like to applaud all of you for being such great helps even though its a busy time of the year for a lot of people, especially for high school students. So here goes.
    bbycakes2012- You're doing such a great job, I know you're also in high school and have been busy with projects but you are so fun to talk to. Recently, as I've been doing a bit better on getting on teamspeak I hear you talking with other helpers, helping them out and having fun. You're so sweet and I really want to get to know you better and I think you're a great addition to the staff team.
    Oo0gumonster- We must just not get on at the same time, its a real shame since we live so close to each other and we could. I wish I could know you better but, I can't. The same thing still stands in my last post, I have really high hopes for you please don't let me down.
    Fangdragon1998- What can I say? You're one of my helper buddies. You've done so well in your first few weeks as helper and have learned so much. I honestly can't believe that you're so new because you're so quick to absorb information. I am so impressed with your work ethic and when giving a review about you to a super I couldn't stop staying nice things. Please, please, PLEASE keep doing what you're doing and eating and drinking what you're drinking because obviously something is working.
    Bob4444444- I never once doubted that you had potential to be staff, never. Although I may have seemed mean on a few of your helper apps with my comments before and after, its not because I don't like you. You are a very sweet boy and you do your job well. You truly doubled your impressiveness to me in your last interview and I was kinda bummed I couldn't conduct it because I conducted your first.
    TimtheFireLord- Another helper buddy, well we bond on a lot of fandom things because we're both huge podcast nerds. You're doing a fairly decent job as helper, there's always room for improvement but, you're doing your job well. I'd really like to talk and get to know you more.
    Deinen0- Sorry for grilling you so much in your interview, I see you've gone full swing in the new staff position. I can't say much that hasn't been already said. You do the job well, you have done the job well except for a few hiccups. Thats really all I can say.
    rAwsondayc- Newbie. You're very enthusiastic and funny...especially when people unexpectedly "juggle" you. I really hope you can live up to the role of being a helper
    Hippapajo- Sweet boy and educated boy. Keep your push to talk off when you aren't talking and then we'll be good. ;)

20. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper