1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Post a positive comment about a current staff member

1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

@BooBear1227 for supporting me since I started with my journey that I'd love to continue for a long while.
    @Fangdragon1998 For teaching me how to use HE :)
    @rAwsondayc for helping me with the forums
    @reggles44 Always helping me when I need it
    @Restofthestaff for helping me somewhere along the way :)

2. derenrocks

derenrocks Meeper

I havent had problems with any staff. There all so awesome and nice and cool.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2014 ---
    @bbycakes2012 - really helpful and nice. Always helps with any modreqs i send. Thx bbycakes2012
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014 ---
    @superbros1211 - also helps me with modreqs and is very kind. I've chatted with him on Team Speak and he is really cool.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014 ---
    @abbythrowsstuff - really funny and cool. Helps me a lot and i also have chatted with her on Team Speak. She is great

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

@Fuzzlr: While I haven't personally interacted with you a lot, and I have no idea what it's like to run a server, I think you need to know how much Meepcraft has affected people. It's a little crazy to think that something you made has changed so many lives. So many people have made friendships over this server. It may seem stupid, or trivial, that all you did was compile some code together, but you truly have affected so many people. I hope you realize how amazing that is. You are an inspiration to me, and so many others.

@Coelho: I know we've had our differences (thats an understatement lol) but I really do respect you. Especially after all you've been doing with the suggestions and everything, trying to improve ideas, implement them as quickly as possible, etc. You are a pretty impressive person, even if you can be a little blunt. I've noticed how you are also an amazing friend when you want to be. You are a very prideful person, and sometimes cross the line, but you do seem to always have good intentions for the server. I think this is one of the cases where you are more infamous than you should be; your work for the server is more than appreciated.

@Cooleysworld: I feel like I've barely scratched the surface when I've made these before. The last time I did this, I barely knew you. I have a ridiculous amount of respect for you as a player and as a staff member; your work is incredible, and the heart you put into the server is inspirational. I haven't had the pleasure to get to know you personally, but I can tell that you always, always have the server's and community's best interests at heart, which is the most respectable thing I can think of.

@Sirrr_Pig: Again, I haven't really had the pleasure of getting to know you on a personal level. However, the few times I've had close contact with you I've noticed how you are always striving to make the best out of things. I honestly think you are a constantly optimistic person, and that's why the entire community is so enamoured by you. You go at life with such a cheerful and joking disposition, it's lovely to even see you online, and you make so many people's live. Thanks for your amazing staff work and personality.

@Sjoeppappentrap: We may have completely opposite timezones, but sometimes, I am able to have the pleasure of talking with you. We aren't very close, but I always notice your dedication to the server. I've been on TeamSpeak with you before and I have noticed how you are serious with a hint of constant and unflinching humour. You always seem to be trying to help the community, which truly is why you were an amazing supermod and are an amazing admin.

@DevilSpawn112: Oh my, I don't even know where to start. You have been there for me for so long. I remember that when I first saw you apply I was so sure that you'd be denied, I was so sure that when you got accepted, you wouldn't have it in you. You have proved me wrong 10000x. (this was back when I was an immature and cocky child) Ever since I got staff, you've been pushing me, but not in a bad way. You make me want to be a better staff member, by example and by teaching me. You are an inspiration to me, and I'm sure to every other staff member. Keep doing what you are doing. I was glad to have you as my SuperMod and are still glad to see you as a staff member. You deserve it.

@MrsMegan: You are incredible. I have always envied how easily you interact with the community. You always know what to say and you are constantly interacting and helping the community. You care so much for the server, it's incredible. I'm sure that you are a MeepLegacy, and always will be, because you are an amazing staff member and an awesome player in general. You have so much patience for just about anything.

@LexKristen: Wow. Just wow. You are just a wonderful person. You are always at ease, and have a constant desire to assist anyone you possibly can. I remember when you answered Sarah even when she was a noob, and how you felt the need to share that picture with me. You always seem to be striving to make the world (and Meep) a better place. You've been here so long, any average person would have gotten tired of it and quit. You are extraordinary in how you always are looking out for others.

@BooBear1227: Boo, you are the person to go to. I feel like I can trust you with literally anything. You are the kindest person I have ever met, with only thoughts for other people. Anyone who has met you would be honoured to get to know you, because you always are able to make anyone feel better about yourself. You definitely deserve SoupMod, and you definitely deserve to be a staff member, because you are always trying to improve the lives of other people. I truly think you underestimate yourself, and deserve so much more than you think you do.

@Slicks: You truly are a great person, Slicks. You stand by your opinions with proof, do work as an OP, and still find the time to help people out on the server. I love how much you care about people, even if you don't know them well. Even if you seem a little blunt and unapproachable sometimes, anyone who knows you knows that it's easy to get to know you if they give you a chance. You have a great sense of humour and a constant drive to improve the server in any way you can.

@MeepStats: I feel like every time I interact with you, I learn something knew. You are an extremely knowledgeable and logical person about everything, and you can easily calm everyone with a few well-worded comments. Your 'sassiness' is amusing, and you have a really good sense of when to back down and when to hold your ground. I think you teach everyone you meet something, which is really awesome.

@PuckMiner:
    Jwarian
    AndrewDemonX
    bass_flow
    flamedemond2
    Quaddy

chaos546
    abbythrowsstuff
    Reggles44
    GingerManOWNS

Shadowliran

Uglyunicorn
    fetch3000rules
    Videogames321
    funkyrainbows
    bbycakes2012
    Oo0gumonster
    Fangdragon1998
    Bob4444444
    TimtheFireLord

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  4. CinnamonTiny

CinnamonTiny Popular Meeper

@DancingCactus

He is probably my favorite staff member so far because he is always helping and has a great attitude.

@Coelho (Onis) - Apology to Onis

Onis is probably the funniest staff member that I have even encountered. He takes a lot of blame when things go wrong; but deep under neath, he is truly a nice guy and deserves a whole lot more respect than he gets.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  5. Notchbeard

Notchbeard Popular Meeper

@MissErin - My favorite of the new staff. We think too much alike its scary o_O and we are both Tylers o_O

@Sirrr_Pig - Baconiest baconator of baconkind xD You have always been great Piggeh xD

@RossCoombs - Rossie poo you knows ur awesome :p

@DancingCactus - One of the first people I met on meep that I was like "this guys kewl" Dance on little cactus, dance on xD

@Onis - Thanks for making it so we can continue to play Meep and not just unplugging us when everyone complains at you :p You really are a baws for that.

If you aren't on the list nothing personal these were just the first 5 that popped into mah head xD

FunGUY, cooey, Toostenheimer and 5 others like this.
  6. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

you're quite possibly the cutest person I've ever known

7. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

@adlovesdogs there's something wrong with my phone...it doesn't have your number in it.

8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

@adlovesdogs probably my bestie on TS.
    @Cooleysworld we've had rocky moments but I'm glad we're chill now
    @Deljikho thanks for being the dude I can look up to no matter what, I hope I get to work with ya
    @Jess_4Ds you give cool advice and stuff. Loves.

Ye.

9. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

@Kling is this man you see, and he can never keep the ladies off him. He wakes up every morning for a practice run so he can condition himself for the crowds. Then, he goes back to his home to the smell of bacon. Mmm, Peri makes nice bacon. He eats the bacon, and out the door with him, it's time to work! You see, at Meepcraft inc., Kling is a mere moderator, but he does his modreqs flawlessly, and always knows what to do.

Will you give me your autograph?

BooBear1227, fasehed, Kling and 4 others like this.
  10. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

So I haven't really been on too much lately, but I want to commend the staff team for an amazing job and to keep going. Hopefully this will get more people posting but idk. I just love this thread and think that more people should contribute because it's great to look at the positive side of things!

Kling, metr0n0me, BooBear1227 and 4 others like this.
  11. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

@PhoenixAngel80 ilysm <3 you are like the coolest person ever omg

@reggles44 (shh you're my favorite admin) you stayed up till like 3-4 in the morning for the town hall meeting, really appreciate it <3

@KlutchDecals You have a kitten (right? if not this is extremely embarrassing) and thats what makes you awesome. Oh yeah, and you're pretty funny sometimes :p

@Zoe89 You're so sweeeeeet ily <3

@allstaffmembers you guys work so hard for the server! Not all of us may appreciate how much yall do, but there are enough of us that do :p <3

12. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Cooleysworld - Thank you for so often being the voice of reason when reason is hard to find... and for doing it with an exclamation point and a smile! :) Your shoes will be very hard to fill, not only because of what you've done for the server but because of who you are as a person.

flamedemond2 - Not long ago I saw you helping a friend of mine (and a friend of that person's, lol)... you were working hard to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve it, and I respect that dedication!

GingerManOWNS and Fangdragon1998 - I meant to post here a while back to thank you two for the concern and care you showed me at a time when I was upset (especially considering I hadn't talked to Fang that much)... If it weren't for you, it's possible I wouldn't be here on MeepCraft now. So thanks for being great friends. :D

Monkeyhead1999 - I know you haven't been staff for a while ( :( ) but I meant to post this a long time ago, too, so I'm gonna break the rules. :p Thank you for sticking your neck out for me on at least one occasion when you helped me... I was in a tough spot, and I really appreciate it.

BooBear1227 - Thanks for likebotting me when I first joined the forums. ;) Your kindness toward others is always appreciated, and that kindness made me feel welcome as a new player. I'm glad we have you here!

I know I have more, but I wanted to write those out now that I finally remembered to. As a shortcut, thank you to all the staff, past and present, for all that you do and have done!

13. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Okay my turn, again :p
    Bob4444444- Oh wait
    Fuzzlr- Thanks for running the greatest server in the world!
    Sjoe- Thanks for unbanning me!
    Cooley- Such a great person and an amazing role model. You are so nice to me and such an amazing admin.
    Boobear- Boobear! Ever since that rank thing, you have been a great friend of mine. You have always been a great person to talk to, and you helped me a lot with getting staff. Without you, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I was so happy when you got supermod! You really deserved it so much! Thank you for all that you've done for me and I hope to see you a lot!
    Lex- Lex! Thanks for doing my second interview! You have helped me so much along the way. Ever since I lived in Salad, you've always helped me so much and have been so nice to me in everyday possible! Thank you so much for all you have done for me! You are still the soup mod and my UConn buddy :)
    Ginger- Gingerrrr!! My first ever Teamspeak buddy! You are such a funny, cool, and just an overall nice guy to be around. You are the best town mayor ever and I really hope that one day we can be mod buddies together! I could write a lot more… but I already did in that other thread about you :p luv ya Ginger :)
    Puck- Puck! I have known you for such a long time! I've known you since you were a helper (which is a pretty long time ago) and you have been such an awesome person! I hope we get the change to be staff buddies!
    Chaos- Chaos!! Where do I even begin? You've been there for me before I even got unbanned. When I was banned, you were pretty much my only friend and you were such a great friend to talk to. Thanks for training me after I got helper! I hope to talk to you a lot on Teamspeak over the summer!
    Flame- O-o-one T-t-two Th-th-three
    Reggles- Thanks for the mustache ;)
    Abby- Abby, you've done so much for me. You helped me with both of my interviews, and have been overall a really nice person!
    Andrew- Mod buddy! You've helped me so much with everything since I've became helper. Between commands and just being a good staff member, you have taught me a lot. You've helped me with modreqs, reports, etc. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me! I greatly appreciate it!
    Tim- Tim! We both have went through two interviews! You are such a cool person to hang out with and now we get to hang out in the staff channels together (that's where the comfy couches are)!
    Hippa- Hippa! You just got helper and prem (thanks to me), so gratz!! I think you will do an amazing job as helper and we both have the same mod buddy, so that's so cool! I really enjoy talking to you and you are such a funny person to talk to!
    Bbycakes- Bbycakes! Let me just start off saying how nice and amazing you are. You are one of those people who's always in a good mood and is just a really nice player like by the entire community! I'm so happy I can be friends with you and I look forward to being helper buddies with you!
    Shadow- Thanks for my 150k :D (apply for mod pls)
    Fetch- Still, my nub
    Video- Thanks for the 20 million paragraph long comment on my last app! You are such an amazing person and you haven't been feeling well lately. Get well soon!
    Gum- Gummmm!!! You are like one of my best helper buddies and I have had a huge blast hanging out with you. Stay cool. (You may not know you me, Bob, but I know you! ~Gum's friend)
    Fang- Fangggg!!!!! You are so amazing and one of my favorite people to be around. Thanks for all the good times!
    The rest of staff: Great job all of you! Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  14. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

I like some staff and some staff doesn't like me.

15. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

16. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

@EllieEllie
    @onceuponajano
    @okling
    For being hotties

@KlutchDecals
    For being a great leader (seriously talk to this guy, don’t just hate bc you can)

@CluelessKlutz Damn them halo maps looking fly, nice stuff

@NinjaRoxy i think I disagree with you on like every impactful thing ever, but I respect you tons now that we’ve had a chance to talk (I’m hoping I’m not coming off as angry or overpassionage when I disagree), but you’re doing great things for skyblock. Keep it up.

I want to compliment everyone helping make the Meeptimes weekly. The people who write it change occasionally, so I won’t @ people, but the Meeptimes are always improving and I’m so excited for the next one. I feel like it’s gonna be jam packed

17. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

@Versus - Was so kind hearted
    @2004Grevous - Super kawaii
    @Courtneyyy - Nicest smile evr, it's contagious
    @SpongeyStar - Very friendly :)
    @QueenTiitan - taught me how to pvp "just spin and swing"
    @junelawnchaired - made a nice hacker report video/montage of my pvp skill :^) only messing, you do a good job. (Not the best at telling the different between hacks and skill but at least you're putting effort in and I appreciate that.
    @legendcaleb - when you were staff I was happy because I knew you as staff = less hackers. Because you're brilliant. Made me upset when you left staff :(

I know I missed loads but I'm tired and going to bed :)

18. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Just for starters (I know I'll add to this list)
    @KlutchDecals Such a hard worker, making sure your team is doing the right thing at the right time and I know sometimes you feel unappreciated but just now a lot of us are really grateful to have someone like you in high staff.
    @XChaosZeroX you are very quiet but your work is still noticed and appreciated
    @Kling I had never seen you before, but I've talked to you a bit and observed in local chat, and I know you are a great addition to the staff team. For one, you're very active, two, you're good at talking to players, and three, you're logical and sensible.
    @Klitcher Congrats on Mod again :) good luck in the future

FunGUY, KlutchDecals, Kling and 3 others like this.
  19. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

20. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I think all staff have done a great job, big or small. So here's my opinions on each of them <3

Owner
    @Fuzzlr - You're a great man, without you I don't even know what I'm typing for lol. Great server, you're awesome!!

Admin
    @Coelho - Onis, I gotta be honest. (Get what I did there? XD ) You may not be lively chatting in /g but I'm sure your doing all the backstage work in the behind. Thanks for the stuff you've done mate. :p
    @Cooleysworld - Cooleys our superman!! You are such an awesome admin, like the others :p You do good work for the server, well done!
    @reggles44 - Rooooogles! Your like the turtle version of Cooleys! You recently came into the admin job and boy, you're doing amazing.
    Don't let the flame die out!
    @Sjoeppappentrap - Sjoe, you're just awesome. I still remember that game of Boomo I played with you and a few others, it wasn't that memorable but oh well..

SuperMod
    @castroifyer - Castroooo you're so smiley and stuff
    @XChaosZeroX - PRAISE THE OWL OUR SAVIOUR THE FELLOWSHIP OWL <3
    @KlutchDecals - Ya know, when I saw that thread a while while back, about you giving away those mask things (sorry) you made, I thought you were one of those frauds and you were scamming, then you became helper, mod then SuperMod and of course you weren't scamming xD Haha!
    @PhoenixAngel80 - Phoenix your like the Mother Hen of Meep! Your soo awesome, I wish I had a mum who played MeepCraft! More or less Minecraft..or even played computer games... I still love my mum tho. Anyways, You got admin so quickly! When I first so you on forums I was like 'Hmmm...idk, haven't seen her but people say good about her' now I'm like 'YEAH GIVE HER OWNER'

@adlovesdogs - Ad, you're a great friend. You became helper, demoted then helper and mod. You are completely not bias which is what I really like about ya.
    @chaos546 - Chaos you're like the sorta person who I can trust when I'm gonna ask you a question which I need honest feedback. You a always give your opinion and you so nice <3
    @DevilSpawn112 - Devil I love your name lol. I also love your town and your personality!!
    @epick8 - Haven't really talked to you but you've been doing a good job, keep it up!
    @xtJunior - xt, you've helped me since I joined the server. I'll never forget the time you invited me into your town, I still have that embassy I think xD Good times, Eddy ;)
    @Foretvert - I didn't actually know about you only until you got helper, you're like those hidden gems on Meep that no one knows about (well only me who doesn't know about) and you really got talent.
    @shains - DORITE KING!!!

Helper
    @metr0n0me - Metr0, you seriously are a good helper. You've been so active accepting/denying reports on players and your so active!
    @Zoe89 - Zoe your such a great friend of mine! I didn't think you would become helper hehe, but really you are doing such a great job!
    @Scott11B - I've never really seen you online until you became helper, good luck in the future! (with the Army things and Meep :p )
    @Deljikho - You are so nice! And I really love your Christmas guy on your profile pic xD
    @ShadowBlizzard - You were such an awesome skyblock buddy, then you became helper, like wowowow! Keep up the awesome work, friend.
    @BaM_Nitro - Ba-bam! You really are a great helper, I believe you can go back up to Mod, or even SuperMod. You look like the sorta person who never gives up, which is great
    @PainCakexx1997 - Keep up the awesome work, pancake. Haven't really talked to you but ya seem nice :p