1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Plz UnBanned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by xXNightwalker69Xx, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXNightwalker69Xx

xXNightwalker69Xx New Meeper

Nightwaler69
    I was banned on 10/2/14 5:45
    The reason i was banned was Xray
    Dear MeepCraft The holes digged down very deep was never was me as-well as the cave as been explored before me the reason i digged a giant hole at the top was i had a eff 4 shovel so i was also at the dessert so i used it and i keep on digging down and i heard from friend that mining at the dessert is the best and so i did and i wasnt there to find mob spawner and half of the place was people exploring it and the tunnels there i never made them i only followed it and so i started digging down again and i was going to mine to 11 down and then i saw half way down i saw a cobblestone so i mined it
    I was banned for 7 days
    i was banned from fred_111
    the Reason i want you to accept my appeal is because i never attend to do any of this i was just mining and i found it so i never attend any of this so i wish you believe me

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I have already denied your previous appeal for clear xray. Wait a month or two before appealing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.